The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Karma 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karma Click to send private message to Karma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "

Does anyone know the over night nielsen ratings for last night sopening show of the Amazing Race 10.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 michel 09-18-06 1
 RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 Snidget 09-18-06 2
 RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 cahaya 09-18-06 3
   RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 hinghamwx 09-18-06 4
       RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 Karma 09-29-06 5
           RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 ohmyheck 09-29-06 6
               RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 JanetFAN 10-08-06 7
                   RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 Wacko Jacko 10-09-06 8
                       RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 MaryKat 10-09-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
This is what I found for TV listings:

"At 9 p.m., NBC's NFL game between Washington and Dallas improved to 11.7/18. "EM: Home Edition" moved ABC into second with a 7.2/11. "The Amazing Race," 6.3/9, was third for CBS, beating out "Family Guy," 5.5/9, and "The War at Home," 4.1/6. The WB ended its 11-year run by showing the pilot of "Dawson's Creek."

Not very good but Dallas-Washington should be one of the highest rated game this season.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/home.aspx says it is down about 10% from last year.

However I think Sunday night's competition is much stiffer than it may have had previously. Football couldl take a lot of viewers as could EM-Home Edition.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
Not surprised about the ratings. We watched TAR first and switched to SNF just in time for the second half. Next week, TAR will be shorter and will be able to catch an extra hour of SNF, along with the halftime with the day's NFL highlights.

Foo dogs by Tribe

hinghamwx 93 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hinghamwx Click to send private message to hinghamwx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
I agree, lots more going on Sundays. Football will always be tough to go against.

Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

Karma 75 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karma Click to send private message to Karma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
Wow TAR took a dump in the rating this week. Comeing in 4# for the night. What is CBS going to do? Will they ever find a time slot for this show.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-29-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
They had one, Tuesdays at 9. Then came TARFE. Thank you CBS.

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-08-06, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
I thought I was the only person who felt that way.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-09-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-06 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

Sunday night after 60 Minutes SUCKS! Give it a time slot....instead of we come on after football than after 60 Minutes. No wonder no one is watching.

My Wife is pissed because Amazing Race starts in after Home Makeover starts and runs through the beginning of Desparate Housewifes. So she misses two of her favorite shows if she watches Amazing Race. Plus, you got Foxes lineup with the Simpsons.

A friend tried to turn on The Amazing Race last week and 60 Minutes was on at 8 so he thought the show wasn't on last week.

Terrible Terrible Timeslot.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-09-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Over Night Ratings for TAR 10 "
It wasn't on at all in Memphis last night.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •