The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-25-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
It took 9 weeks, but the Fran Dreshire wannabe is gone from the compeition. Now, all the the bad singers gone, or is there anyone else we want out right away?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/421a88e823b7e3af.jpg";>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!! nailbone 03-25-05 1
   RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!! TARugh 03-25-05 3
 RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!! Pretty_Kitty 03-25-05 2
   RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!! okaychatt 03-25-05 4
   RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!! uberspoon 03-25-05 5
       RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!! volsfan 03-25-05 6
           RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!! uberspoon 03-25-05 7
 RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!! seahorse 03-26-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
I think there are some that are way better than others (Carrie, Bo) but none that just universally suck like Mikalah did. Every week we're gonna lose a good one.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
The final 10 are all good in their own ways. We have seen them all have ups and downs. It was too easy to tell Lindsey and the Nanny would be the first two to go. Agreed with you Nailbone = every week we are gonna lose a good one.

too bad we can't vote Paula off

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
well thank gawd!!! now I'll only have to press mute for Constantine and Anthony

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-25-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
<press mute for Constantine and Anthony

And Anthony was in the bottom three, so his time is coming. Can't wait for Constantine's demise either.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
I don't dislike Anthony, but I somewhat agree with you on this one.

With Mik nothing more than a memory, it would seem as though if all works out to be fair- Anthony should be one of the next couple on the chopping block. I don't think he's horrible, but he really shouldn't outlast more than one or two of the remaining contestants.

I would say that we're going to see some guys go now. My personal taste aside, I'd predict that Anthony, Scott, and Nikko are no longer as safe as they were a couple of weeks ago. I'm by no means calling any of them 'bad', but i don't see any of them having a shot at winning. I'd guess that Constantine is the one with the rabid voting bloc this time out that'll keep him around a little longer than most would like to see him. Bo is Bo, nuff said and the judges are pimping Anwar so hard that I think he'll at least make it to six.

I am also VERY curious to see which one of the 'powerhouses' gets the boot first, because at least one of them will go before their time.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
My personal taste aside, I'd predict that Anthony, Scott, and Nikko are no longer as safe as they were a couple of weeks ago.

This is a true statement no matter where anyone landed this week. Every week everyone will be less safe because there are fewer people.

However, I think Anthony may last a little longer than many might think. JMHO!

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-05 AT 09:55 PM (EST)

haha, i suppose that statement was more than a little vague on my part.

To clarify: what I should have said was that with Lindsay and Mik gone...we are almost down to those initally believed to be the strongest women in the competition (Carrie, Jessica, Nadia). So although flukes can happen, It's not too far-fetched to think that some of the weaker (for lack of a better word) men are probably at a heightened vulnerablity now. It's not out of the realm of possibilty that all six women will go in a row, but it's not all that likely either.

on a personal note, vols: are you a lady vols fan as well? it's a big time for Pat Summit 'round here (UTK) lately, so it seems.

*edited to add that I just remembered that Anthony hit the bottom 3 this past week. He ain't goin' nowhere next time.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ding Dong Makala is gone!!!!"
She was clearly the weakest singer left in the competition.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •