The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official I Love Katie Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-27-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official I Love Katie Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-05 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

Why am I doing a Katie love thread? Why not? Someone's gotta do it. She can't be only survivor this season without a love thread. So, come and show your love for Katie.

Who am I kidding? If this thread gets more than two responses, I'll be suprised.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official I Love Katie Thread Wacko Jacko 04-27-05 1
   RE: Official I Love Katie Thread Incognito9 04-27-05 2
       RE: Official I Love Katie Thread Thaibeach 05-10-05 23
           RE: K-k-k-katie, Corpulent Katie..... madrugada 05-10-05 24
 RE: Official I Love Katie Thread smokedog 04-27-05 3
   RE: Official I Love Katie Thread kingfish 04-27-05 4
   RE: Official I Love Katie Thread Incognito9 04-27-05 6
       RE: Official I Love Katie Thread smokedog 04-27-05 10
 RE: Official I Love Katie Thread Scarlett O Hara 04-27-05 5
   RE: Official I Love Katie Thread Incognito9 04-27-05 7
 RE: Official I Love Katie Thread LibraRising 04-27-05 8
 Don't take my Katie away! kingfish 04-27-05 9
 RE: Official I Love Katie Thread applejack93 04-28-05 11
   No...., seriously.... Incognito9 04-28-05 12
       RE: No...., seriously.... applejack93 04-28-05 17
 Stomping on some crickets! dreamerbeliever 04-28-05 13
   RE: Stomping on some crickets! Scuba Steve 04-28-05 14
 RE: Official I Love Katie Thread seahorse 04-28-05 15
   RE: Official I Love Katie Thread applejack93 04-28-05 16
 RE: Official I Love Katie Thread bostonrobfan 04-29-05 18
 The endless 'I Love Katie kingfish 05-02-05 19
 Sing Along..... okaychatt 05-02-05 20
 RE: Official I Love Katie Thread Incognito9 05-09-05 21
 RE: Official I Love Katie Thread Estee 05-09-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-27-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
No love here. I don't like whiners and gossipers. That is all she bring to the table.

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
Well, that's not always all she brings to the table. If the table has food on it, she brings a steak knife, a fork, a stick up her butt if somebody else touches the food, and a larger appetite than the entire Republic of Palau.

I hope this satisfies the 2 posts needed on this thread. Maybe we should lock it or transfer it to bashers.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-10-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
Well, that's not always all she brings to the table. If the table has food on it, she brings a steak knife, a fork, a stick up her butt if somebody else touches the food, and a larger appetite than the entire Republic of Palau.

I may now have to start the Official I Love Incognito9 Thread.

...'cause Katie bites.

madrugada 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madrugada Click to send private message to madrugada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: K-k-k-katie, Corpulent Katie..."
The fact that a "love" thread is largely devoted to bashing the object of that - um, er, love - says it all.

Ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman, Katie.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-27-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
I love Katie. Please don't take my sweet Mama away!
(Love those hams)

Wally the whale

04-27-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
>

I'm guessing you did a little bit of photoshop magic on that picture.

I'm guessing that you made her much smaller than she really was in that pic. HAAAHAAA.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-27-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
I stole the picture from another board. I have no chopping skill at all. I thought it was a work of art as well!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
Ah, Steve, I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but ... this thread would be better off over in Bashers!!

04-27-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
The minor degree to which we are "bashing" Katie right now is the most love she can ever hope for from loyal Survivor viewers at this point.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
Let's hear it, Katie lovers!

*crickets chirping*
*tumbleweed blows by*
*sound of an uncomfortable cough in the distance*

Hmmmm...

Bow before the evil queen
How dare you insects come after ME!

04-27-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Don't take my Katie away!"
I'm here. I loves my Katie-ums. Just waiting off shore for my lovely blubber-ishus sweetie to come join me.

(and if Fooner ain't lookin, she's mine).

Wally the whale

I say if Wally wants her, she can't be all bad. OK Scuba S, there is some love afterall, inter-species, perhaps but we aren't judgmental, are we? Let’s give the whale, Wally that is, not Katie - and I understand the confusion - a break.

King -Guppy that is

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-28-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
I love katie! (not as much as steph though)

I love her because she is an irritant, and because she has found a way to get to the top of the pecking order without doing much.

Seriously, I love that about her.

In my opinion, SHE would be the most satisfying winner of the remaining survivors. Why? Because she has very little chance of winning, so to win she would have to work her butt off.

I want to see katie screw over and pi$$ off everyone to get to that prize.

Go Katie!

04-28-05, 00:36 AM (EST)
12. "No...., seriously...."
April Fools' Day was almost 4 weeks ago. You're a bit too late.

Don't scare us like that.

04-28-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: No...., seriously...."
don't get me wrong - I can understand perfectly why people hate her. But I like the fact that she gets people so worked up - anyone who can do that deserves some credit in my book.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-05, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Stomping on some crickets!"
Mr. Chairman! Mr. Chairman Scuba Steve! of the we love Katie group, dreamerbeliever stands up to be counted and is willing to become a proud new member. Not only that but I’m willing to serve on some sort of a committee to help spread the gospel of all things Katie. If you need me to hand out flyers in the airport or something, I am your guy. I just adore her. My women need to have some tartyness and sassyness to em. Come on people, she is smart and fun! Really what’s not to love? Okay don’t answer that because there is only so much internet bandwidth to go around.

And as far as a loyal Survivor viewer not liking her, ehhh wrong answer. Seen every episode of Survivor but two and Katie easily makes my top 10 (well maybe top 15) favorites of all-time. We the Katie lovers may be a small minority but we have a powerful lobby and in politics, that’s all that matters.

The dreamer must now begin to walk down the street chanting "I love Katie! I love Katie!" while holding up a sign that says "Be loud and proud of your Katie admiration!"

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Stomping on some crickets!"
So I guess we're a club of four.

I should have realized this was somewhat futile, but I had to see if there was anyone who didn't think Katie was the worst survivor this season. There are many others who are more deserving of hate. (Gregg, Jenn, Caryn for example)

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
Katie is well loved by her mom and dad and her cat, Norman.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

04-28-05, 08:55 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
hehe, I am one of the few katie lovers but I found that very amusing.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-05 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

I love Katie. I think she's funny. She had my favorite line in last night's show:

"We can't get a female alliance together because Caryn sucks."

05-02-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
19. "The endless 'I Love Katie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-05 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

This is the Endless "I love Katie Poem" - I could go on for quite a while. I love Katie because she inspires me to poetry (well, at least it rhymes, sort of).

Katie is my big fat sweetie,
Cause I likes them nice and meaty.

I hugs her when she lets me,
Even tho she gets so sweat-sy.

Katie is my little Honey
But when she runs she looks so funny.

I loves my Katie deeply,
When she goes I'll feel so weepy.

I wants my Katie sitting beside me,
Tho her lap is just a mem'ry.

Katie is so nice and fat,
I mean hippo fat - and that is that.

Katie had a very nice cat, until she sat,
and smashed that little pussy cat flat.
(bye bye Norman!)

When Katie goes I'll feel so blue,
I'll want to eat like a hippo too.

I loves my katies beautiful hams,
she gets them from snarfing up all those yams.

I loves my katie yes I do,
I just love to flip her little dew - (lap)

Katie is my very favorite,
Her food, she makes such short work of it.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-02-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Sing Along....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-05 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

K K K Katie, plentiful Katie,
She's the only g g g girl that I adore.

When the m m m moon shines
Over the camp site,
She'll be snarfing up the f f f food for Koror.

K K K Katie, snarkiful Katie,
She’s the only b b b byotch on team Koror

When the ch ch ch challenge,
Calls for her skills set,
She’ll be sitting on her a a a a$$, that’s for sure.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

05-09-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
Oh come on. None of you should act surprised if Katie wins the $1 million. It only took her 25 minutes to get across the sandbox on a rope swing in the obstacle course (Ep.2). She beat a 75 year-old grandmother civil rights attorney on the Cargo Net maze. And she played a major role in Koror's successes by making hemp necklaces and puppet shows.

Katie is the epitome of "Ultimate Survivor". When you all grow up, you can only hope to reach the success and status of our goddess Miss Katie.

... ugh that just felt sooooo dirrrty.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Official I Love Katie Thread"
I sorta like Katie because for the whole season, it's felt like she's been looking over our shoulders and laughing at us. She's also the only person there who's even attempting snark at this point, and there's worse things to make yourself than an ideal Final Two partner if that's how you can explain it during the reunion show. I just have no idea what her strategy is for winning the jury vote beyond 'Aw, come on -- they'll only have another America's Tribal Council and vote Tom/Ian/Jenn/Caryn a million dollars.'

Well, maybe not Caryn.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •