The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-02, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
TEAMS MAKE THE LONG JOURNEY TO THE SPECTACULAR HIGHLANDS
OF SCOTLAND, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 3" WEDNESDAY, OCT. 16

"You Always Just Forget About Me" – The land where golf was invented is the setting where the teams compete in traditional Scottish games to avoid elimination, on THE AMAZING RACE 3, Wednesday, Oct. 16 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

An alliance develops among several teams in order to hunt down and eliminate one specific team. The pressure of the race brings one couple to the boiling point, and two teams' worst fears are realized when they miss a crucial airplane connection that puts them in serious jeopardy.

Participants:

Tramel Raggs/Talicia Raggs Brother/Sister
Heather Mahar/Eve Madison Law School Roommates
John Vito Pietanza/Jill Aquilino Dating
Ken Duphiney/Gerard Duphiney Brothers
Michael Ilacqua/Kathy Perez Long Distance Couple
Aaron Goldschmidt/Arianne Udell Lifelong Friends
Teri Pollack/Ian Pollack Married Parents
Flo Pesenti/Zach Behr Friends
Derek Riker/Drew Riker Identical Twin Brothers
Gina Diggins/Sylvia Pitts Moms (Self Proclaimed "Soccer Moms")
Dennis Hyde/Andrew Hyde Father/Son
Andre Plummer/Damon Wafer Friends

RATING: To Be Announced

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release katem 10-08-02 1
   RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release GTmike 10-09-02 2
       RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release smiles 10-09-02 4
 RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release Bebo 10-09-02 3
 RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release trigirl 10-10-02 5
 Episode 3 rucksack 10-10-02 6
 RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release someguy 10-10-02 7
   RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release raakesh 10-12-02 8
       RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release Canada Girl 10-12-02 9
           RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release raakesh 10-13-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-08-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
>An alliance develops among several teams
>in order to hunt down
>and eliminate one specific team.

Sounds like Heave is hated.

> The pressure of the
>race brings one couple to
>the boiling point,

Again, as in the ep. 2 preview you posted Webby, this sounds like Michael and Kathy or Flo and Zach.

>and two
>teams' worst fears are realized
>when they miss a crucial
>airplane connection that puts them
>in serious jeopardy.

Twinbots alert

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-09-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

>>An alliance develops among several teams
>>in order to hunt down
>>and eliminate one specific team.
>
>Sounds like Heave is hated.

Katem, I disagree. I think that it will be the team with the cop and the fire fighter. Just in episode one they pissed off a few teams. I don't see this ending in episode 2. That means that they are very competative. I bet that they will be the Guidos of this season.

>>and two
>>teams' worst fears are realized
>>when they miss a crucial
>>airplane connection that puts them
>>in serious jeopardy.
>
>Twinbots alert
>
add Ian's team or Tramel and Talicia if they aren't gone by ep. 2.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
I think that it will be the team with the cop and the fire fighter. Just in episode one they pissed off a few teams. I don't see this ending in episode 2. That means that they are very competative.

I agree. Arianne/Aaron made a comment about getting them back when they were in the airport and Damon/Andre cut in line. Not to mention that they seem willing to do anything and not make firends to win. However, it looks like it might put the in jeapordy

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-02, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
An alliance develops among several teams in order to hunt down and eliminate one specific team.

Hunting down implies that the alliance will be among the teams at the back, so it sounds like they're going to try and take out one of the teams in the middle of the pack. Right now, Heave and A/D fit that bill, but it'll be interesting to see whether there are any major shifts in the finish order tonight.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-10-02, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
Well now we know the 'hunted' team are the Twinbots. It looked like Heave and A&A chasing them down.

Yippee...they are off to Scotland. Since they never seem to make it to Canada *bitter beans* at least I can be happy they are off to my ancestoral home! Maybe they'll have tea with my Granny...she's bitchy and old...that would be some roadblock!

What is it with crying Heave. Is she like so annoying or what? Bring back Peaches!

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Episode 3"
According to the video clip on the CBS website, the teams go to London first...in last night's preview they showed the brothers punting, which is particular to both the Oxford and Cambridge regions...so I figure they will be making their way north to the Scottish highlands as the show goes.

someguy 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-02, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail someguy Click to send private message to someguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
Next week seems quite exciting. They get to ride tanks!

raakesh 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-02, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raakesh Click to send private message to raakesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-02 AT 03:01 PM (EST)

on ep 3 twins resting in seaside & JV rides a tanker

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
Hello and Welcome Raakesh.

Make sure you come back and tell us what your stations say for future episodes!

I think the Derek and Drew having too much wine and getting behind will be funny!

raakesh 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-02, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raakesh Click to send private message to raakesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Episode 3 Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-02 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

some teams tries to hunt them down

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •