The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Bonus* TopTen things that dumb guys think that Barramundi is......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-01, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Bonus* TopTen things that dumb guys think that Barramundi is......"
From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska, a very special bonus Top Ten, TopTen things that dumb guys think that Barramundi is. As we all know, the tribes merged tonight and the new tribe name is Barramundi. A barramundi is some sort of fish that lives out there in the outback. Have you ever seen a barramundi, paul?

Paul: ummmmmm......

Dave: Let me answer for you Paul. No, you've never seen one. They're scarce the only place you see them is in Austrailia and in the economy size box of Mrs. Paul's extra crunchy fish sticks. That kids, is good eatin'. TopTen things that dumb guys think that Barramundi is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go..........

number
10. Them fancy short pants everybody was wearing in the 80s.

number
9. What I have to do every week the day after Sunday.

number
8. Some chick that Clinton slept with.

number
7. Hopefully, some sort of delicous new cheese.

number
6. Isn't that the name of one of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis' kids?

Dave: Y'know what's best about Mrs. Paul's extra crunchy fish sticks Paul? That little pack of extra fancy tarter sauce they include in the package. Man! I could go for some of that right about now. I believe, now don't quote me on this, but I believe it's made with REAL cream of tarter.....

number
5. Slang term for anybody wearing a turban.

number
4. Last name of that mechanic dude, who was sleeping with Amy Fisher and then she shot his wife.

number
3. The name of Bob Marley's new album.

number
2. That thing that weathermen use to check for hurricanes.

and the number one thing that dumb guys think that Barramundi is......

number
1. Some sort of Pokemon.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *Bonus* TopTen things that dumb... Drive My Car 03-09-01 1
   RE: *Bonus* TopTen things that dumb... Survivorerist 03-09-01 4
 RE: *Bonus* TopTen things that dumb... ItzLisa 03-09-01 2
 RE: *Bonus* TopTen things that dumb... Dalton 03-09-01 3
   Don't stop... castaway 03-09-01 5
       RE: Don't stop... Superman 03-10-01 6
           RE: Don't stop... taginite 03-10-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-01, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *Bonus* TopTen things that dumb guys think that Barramundi is......"
Is that the one that evolves into a Charizard?
I believe it is a fire type Pokemon, with advanced attack skills.

Ebug

Oh yea, Supe? You are so funny it's scary

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-01, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *Bonus* TopTen things that dumb guys think that Barramundi is......"
>Is that the one that evolves
>into a Charizard?

No silly, that's Rattana! And even so, it evolves into Ogakor first, then Charizard.

Supe, you're the reason I love Top Ten lists. Keep on rockin'!

Survivorerist

Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski. The alphabet alliance.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *Bonus* TopTen things that dumb guys think that Barramundi is......"
Ladies and Gentlemen, here he is, the hardest working Supe in showbusiness!!! Yeah!!!! Love it!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *Bonus* TopTen things that dumb guys think that Barramundi is......"
Great Superman...now when I imagine Dave going home alone
every night asking himself "Why Julia Roberts doesn't love
Him?"...I now know he's eating Mrs. Paul's extra crunchy
fish sticks!!! I love it! Get a life, Dave!!!

On a serious note...rumor has it "Barramundi" is Mark
Burnett's secret name for his "long-time, close companion"
.....Linda Tripp!!! It is just a rumor but Aussie tabloids
say they have tracked email and phone logs straight to LT.
(Think about it; who paid for all those facelifts? hehehe)

Praise, applause, etc. as usual.

Dalton

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Don't stop..."
If these things ever end... I will never count backwards from 10 again. Love it!

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-01, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Don't stop..."
You're gonna have to do without me during Survivor III. Fear not, Survivorerist and Joe Dynamite's lists are excellent, I just need to convince them to try their hand at the Dave/Paul banter.

My application has been filled out and the video is in progress. I'm confident that I will be joining Mark Burnette and friends in Africa very soon.

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-01, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Don't stop..."
>My application has been filled out and the video is in progress. I'm confident that I will be joining Mark Burnette and friends in Africa very soon.<

just imagine.....superman in africa--the mini-series!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •