The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gregg=Billy Zane"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gregg=Billy Zane"
Ok, maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, but I think Gregg looks a lot like Billy Zane (except he has hair!)... I am a huge Zane fan and before this season started my husband was watching a show about this seasons survivors and yelled "Honey, there's a Billy Zane look alike on the show!" After looking for myself I agree... Now I can't help but drool during every episode! LOL Does anyone else see the resemblence???

P.S. If you were to take Bobby Jon's eyes and Gregg's body it would totally be Billy!!!

--Donna :~)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gregg=Billy Zane PepeLePew13 04-25-05 1
   RE: Gregg=Billy Zane Wacko Jacko 04-26-05 2
   RE: Gregg=Billy Zane DonnaLynn 04-28-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gregg=Billy Zane"
Hrmm, they really don't look anything at all like each other -- at least in these pics:

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-26-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gregg=Billy Zane"
I don't think they look at all a-like either.

Really in that picture Zane looks more like Coby than Zane. Speaking of Coby I think he and the actor Tim Curry look a-like.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gregg=Billy Zane"
They have the same eyes... Also, if you were to look at them side by side shirtless they look pretty close... But to achieve this effect you'd really need Gregg to shave his head! LOL

--Donna :~)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •