The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm in Baltimore"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-08, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm in Baltimore"
Here I was, worried about weather probs with TS Fay (since I had a connecting flight in Atlanta). Nothing but smooth air -- no delays at all.

So I get to BWI, climb aboard the Super Shuttle van and -- 10 min outside the airport we get into a conflict in the space-time continuum with another vehicle.

We were on the freeway (about seven in the van), moving over to the left lane because of construction. Then, some dolt tries to pass on on the left, the same lane we happened to be using -- resulting in a crunch of metal-on-metal.

Both stop right in the only available traffic lane and the drivers hop out -- our van driver tells the guy "I've got a van full of witnesses that saw you try to pass me on the left!" At first, it looked like the car driver was going to argue about something, but when he saw all of us in the van, his demeanor changed quickly. They also decided it would be best for us to move over to the right, out of traffic (several cars had already gone around us, using the closed lanes to the right). We made it to the shoulder without further incident.

I thought they would just exchange info -- even though our driver did say he had to call the main office as well, until something else came up and it was decided to call in the local constabulary. A couple of the passengers got out to check things out, too.

It took about 30-45 min before things were settled -- and it turned out that the dolt in the car was driving with expired insurance.

When we finally got to the hotel and I could check out the damage -- nothing that I could see. (But one of the people who got out told me that the car had a nasty scrape on the passenger side)

SharTribe’s Springtime SigShoppe MMVIII

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 My Condolences IceCat 08-22-08 1
 RE: I'm in Baltimore Max Headroom 08-23-08 2
 RE: I'm in Baltimore Estee 08-23-08 3
 RE: I'm in Baltimore jbug 08-23-08 4
   RE: I'm in Baltimore Molaholic 08-23-08 5
       RE: I'm in Baltimore jbug 08-23-08 7
 RE: I'm in Baltimore Silvergirl1 08-23-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-08, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "My Condolences"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-08 AT 11:39 PM (EST)

*badoom psssssssh*

Edited to Add:

The condolences remark was a joke about being in Baltimore. I hadn't read the rest of your post. Sorry to hear about traffic incident and glad to hear no one was hurt.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-08, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm in Baltimore"
So who are the Ravens playing this weekend?

Glad to hear that nobody was hurt in your traffic incident. And enjoy your games!

gellus...gellus...gellus... now I'll never catch up to Mole...

Another catchy agman siggie

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-08, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm in Baltimore"
You made it ten whole minutes before your first encounter with an insane Bal'mer driver? Who did you bribe?

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-08, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm in Baltimore"
What a way to start a trip.
Glad everyone is ok.
Would you 'take me out to the ballgame' too?

Crusin w/ Tribe

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-08, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'm in Baltimore"
Would you 'take me out to the ballgame' too?

Without a question, as long as you're going to "Root root root for the home team" (with the exception of tomorrow and Tuesday's schedule, when I will be root-root-rooting for the visiting Dodgers...)

Beautiful weather here in Baltimore -- and tons of spankie fans everywhere.

SharTribe’s Springtime SigShoppe MMVIII

btw - I'll be hitting the Aquarium tomorrow...

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm in Baltimore"
Take this *smoochie* to the games with you.
Course I'd root for the home team or whoever you picked (that's what we hamsters do for the HoH, right? whatever you say?)

Sliced Strait From the Heart

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-08, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm in Baltimore"

That was you?

J/K. I wish I could come and meet with you, but we've got a busy weekend here in Fredneck. Enjoy your game, the Aquarium, and the Inner Harbor.

Surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •