The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Go Frank and Margarite!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

melway 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-01, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melway Click to send private message to melway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Go Frank and Margarite!"
I am taking this so personal, but I want them to win so bad I can't stand to watch if they don't! There is just something about them that makes me route for them over and over again. I just think they're playing a good and fair game. Plus, I think Frank is so hot!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Go Frank and Margarite! katem 12-06-01 1
   RE: Go Frank and Margarite! melway 12-06-01 2
       RE: Go Frank and Margarite! katem 12-06-01 10
 RE: Go Frank and Margarite! El_Fin 12-06-01 3
   RE: Go Frank and Margarite! melway 12-06-01 4
   RE: Go Frank and Margarite! sittem 12-06-01 5
       RE: Go Frank and Margarite! Cole 12-06-01 6
           RE: Go Frank and Margarite! trigirl 12-06-01 8
       ouch. El_Fin 12-06-01 7
           I think Frangherita's a favorite, c... El_Fin 12-06-01 9
               RE: I think Frangherita's a favorit... Cole 12-06-01 11
           RE: ouch. sctes 12-08-01 12
               49 % ? ?? El_Fin 12-09-01 13
                   RE: 49 % ? ?? sctes 12-09-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-01, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Go Frank and Margarite!"
>I am taking this so personal,
>but I want them to
>win so bad I can't
>stand to watch if they
>don't! There is just
>something about them that makes
>me route for them over
>and over again. I
>just think they're playing a
>good and fair game.

You are correct in your assesment that they have played a clean game, and when I root for them, I really mean that I am rooting for her, she seems like a great lady.

>Plus, I think Frank is
>so hot!!!!!

Yeah, Yeah !!!! But what about that awful personality of his. He's terrible !!!!!! Why would you want someone like that? Margarita is taken so many brownie points off for it.

12-06-01, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melway Click to send private message to melway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Go Frank and Margarite!"
I think they compliment each other well. He can be a little bossy at times, but she can also be a little stubborn and won't listen to him. It seems like she yells at him alot? I think that's why I route for them, they seem "real". They are so going to win... and I can't wait!

Frank is HOT! I could watch him ice climb all day long!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-01, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Go Frank and Margarite!"

>Frank is HOT! I could
>watch him ice climb all
>day long!

Honey, I think it is time for that cold shower now. Down girl!!!!!

El_Fin 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-01, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail El_Fin Click to send private message to El_Fin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Go Frank and Margarite!"
TV is fun again. Not since the first Survivor have I turned the thing on, with anything but dread.

I know Frank and Margarita from Jr. high school in Queens. I got pictures of Frank when he had hair. To see them out there doing this and winning is the next best thing to doing it yourself. After last night I know if this thing ends in NYC then the lawyers are done.

I havent hung out with Frank and Margherita in a year or two since leaving NY. To see somebody you know out there doing it is great a treat every Wed. I watch it sitting on the floor in front of the tv, like a kid. They are really cool people and I'd hate to spoil it, but I got a big hint as to how TAR ends.

12-06-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Go Frank and Margarite!"
PLEASE tell me how it ends! That way if my boy and girl don't win I can be sick now and get it over with. That is so cool that you know them. I would love the opportunity to meet them, or even talk to them somehow. I saw the previews and the lawyers seemed nervous that it was in NYC - but previews can be so decieving!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-06-01, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Go Frank and Margarite!"
El_Fin - you say you don't want to spoil it, but you got a big hint. Above that you say that if it ends in NYC (as I think we know it does), then lawyers are done. Seems like you already laid a big hint there (if you really know anything).

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-01, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Go Frank and Margarite!"
El Fin, I think it's great you know Frangarita, I hope the next time you talk to them you tell them they have many fans here on this board. I think Margarita is awesome and although many here think Frank is abrasive at times I see a lot of myself in Frank so I like him.

That said, I think it's unfair for you to tease everyone by saying that you "don't want to spoil it" and that you got a "big hint". This reminds me of the clown who said he magnified that photo 1000x to prove the Guidos won and then never backed up his words.

If I was a friend of Frangarita I certainly wouldn't want to give any indication of even the slightest violation of the million dollar secrecy clauses.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-01, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Go Frank and Margarite!"
You're right El Fin, TV is fun again!

I have read a lot of messages about how nasty Frank is. I laugh because my husband (the TAR virgin...he avoids TV like it will contaminate you) watched episode 12 and thought that Frangarita sounded like what we would sound like after 30 days on the road (me being the nasty one). The are REAL. I love them...hope they win!

12-06-01, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail El_Fin Click to send private message to El_Fin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "ouch."
Melway wanted to know what I knew, so I e-mailed him.

IM about 95% sure but who really knows? I dont want to be a 100% sure cause that would ruin it for me. There's a possibilty I can spoil it for you, if you really wanna know.

12-06-01, 05:11 PM (EST)
9. "I think Frangherita's a favorite, cause their like any couple"
I think everybody is gonna put themselves in those shoes whether its the fratguys or the lawyers. I sit there watching thinking would me and my girl make it that far?

It's the only thing worth watching on Tv.

Who came up with the term Frangherita?? Thats hilarious!

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-01, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I think Frangherita's a favorite, cause their like any couple"
El Fin, sorry if you thought I was slamming you, I wasn't... I just meant that if you have any theories about who wins, then feel free to post. That's what we're here for! We love speculating about everyone's theories! On the other hand, if you have confirmed information, all I meant was be careful not to insinuate that there were any leaks from any of the contestants....

As far as "Frangarita", I think I started calling them that because I was tired of constantly typing "Frank and Margarita" and they seemed to be the only ones without a one word nickname (Guidos, Esquire/Lawyers, Momily, Festers). Maybe others picked up on it. There's other variations, some people like to spell it "Frankarita" but I think "Frangarita" is a better blending of the two names. Wonder if Frank and Margarita get a kick out of that?

sctes 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-08-01, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sctes Click to send private message to sctes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ouch."
Well, I'd place your chances of being correct at at least 49%. I highly doubt that any crew member or team, especially the one that wins, would say anything that might get them in hot water.

12-09-01, 07:09 PM (EST)
13. "49 % ? ??"

Measuring up the comp. and what lays ahead (from the previews looks like it'll end in NYC) and In fairness I would say F & M got about a 55% chance its in the bag.

IN my heart and if I go with my gut I know there there gonna win.

sctes 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-01, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sctes Click to send private message to sctes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 49 % ? ??"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-01 AT 08:06 PM (EST)

>Measuring up the comp. and what
>lays ahead (from the previews
>looks like it'll end in
>NYC) and In fairness I
>would say F & M
>got about a 55% chance
>its in the bag.

Fair enough. I just meant that if one claims to know who wins, they bascially have a 50% chance of being right (allowing the extra 2% for the Guidos - if being generous). If they end up being wrong then they can be dismissed. If they're right then it validates the claim that they knew. As such it's a safe thing to say.

If I had to guess I would agree that F&M are more likely to win. Personally I'm partial to the Lawyers, but I think that F&M have done really well and have an edge at this point.

I like Marge well enough (except for her choice in men), but I feel that Frank has shown a lot of poor sportsmanship. If this was strategic I might understand, but that's not the case. Maybe he's a "great guy" outside of this context, but I don't like the way he treats Marge, some of the locals, or the other contestants. Jumping over the barriers at the Great Wall didn't help my opinion. There's no way the producers would have intending for them to do this, and after all this time in the race I couldn't believe he would think otherwise. It wasn't nearly as bad as kicking the Eiffel Tower, but I still thought it was very disrespectful. I can't believe Marge went along with this. She needs to take some martial arts lessons and kick Frank's butt.

I'll be happy to see them win if one of two things happen. Scenario one is that Frank somehow redeems himself. Both teams arrive at the finish line just moments apart, and after F&M win he says something really redeeming to both Marge and the Lawyers. Scenario two is that somehow the Guidos catch up and F&M prevail in a climactic photo finish. As most of us seem to think the Guidos are out of the race, however, I can't really root against them anymore, unfortunately. It would be much more exciting if the dispicable team had a chance. After all of this setup it's a let down not to see the Guidos eliminated like everyone else. Oh Momily, you let us down...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •