The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wouldn't it be in EVERYONE'S best interest NOT to vote Rudy in the first round?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wouldn't it be in EVERYONE'S best interest NOT to vote Rudy in the first round?"
I was thinking about next weeks 2 immunity challenges. I think that they are all focused on winning the second one because that is the one where they can pick who goes to the final two with them (by far the most important). With that in mind, wouldn't be in their best interest to pick off the one that is the most threat to the challenge? Rudy isn't exactly a threat.. so I don't see them giving him the boot that quickly. I could be wrong!

Mary

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TC #1 in E13 AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-00, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "TC #1 in E13"
If you want to win the million, you want to be up against Susan. You can't vote Richard off, because everyone trusts him as the TA leader. So that means either Kelly or Rudy must go first.

Depends on immunity. If Kelly's not immune, Rich will want her off at once so that he has no real competition in the last IC. If Kelly is immune, though, the trust question comes in again. Kelly might really like Richard to go, but no one trusts Kelly enough to help her do that. Rudy will vote for Susan and Susan will vote for Rudy, so either Susan or Rudy MUST go. Which would you pick, if you were Kelly? The tie vote could only occur if Rich votes seemingly AGAINST logic to keep the old guy on the island. I think he does just that. It's not really against logic, because Rich will always make the finals if Susan goes first, but he won't (unless he wins immunity) if Rudy goes first.

Anyway, there is the dreaded 2-2 tie vote that we have been talking about for weeks. Does it happen? Depends upon whether MB told the truth in his USA Today Online chat (when he said there was a tie). I think it happens, but we'll see Wednesday!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •