The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where did all the hot chicks go?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where did all the hot chicks go?"
Why, MB, why are you letting this happen? Three weeks in a row now good looking young gils are leaving the show.... What do we have left? Cindy and Danni are ok, but one week of Steph infection and Cindy might be packing too.... Then there is Lydia and Amy.... ewwww.... Well, as bad as it is I would rather look at them all season than bare another minute of Steph

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where did all the hot chicks go... smokedog 10-09-05 1
   RE: Where did all the hot chicks go... byoffer 10-09-05 4
       RE: Where did all the hot chicks go... Spanky68 10-10-05 7
 My condolences tribephyl 10-09-05 2
 RE: Where did all the hot chicks go... PepeLePew13 10-09-05 3
   RE: Where did all the hot chicks go... Max Headroom 10-10-05 5
 RE: Where did all the hot chicks go... bystander 10-10-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-09-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where did all the hot chicks go?"
Just ok? I'm way hotter than Cindy!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where did all the hot chicks go?"
Hey Danni - *whack*

You are way too skinny to be hot. Yo umake Kate Moss look like a well-rounded woman (albeit a well-rounded coke snorting woman). Did you see how the guys were all gagging when you ate the apple and they could see the pieces going down through your body like a rat through a snake. And take it from me, I know what a big snake looks like from my days hanging out with Blake at the zoo.

Now that we are on opposite tribes hopefully you and I will get a chance to go head-to-head in a challenge so I can snap you in half.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where did all the hot chicks go?"
darn, you Cindy! You told me that our "love" was going to be private. Now you brag to the girls that you've seen my snake. (wow, this must be what those girls feel like after I brag about them in the locker room shower!)

I'm mad at you...but not so mad you can't make it up to me. Just do that "Indian snake-charmer" music and wer'e back in business.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-05, 04:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "My condolences"
Normally, at least as the seasons have normally played out, all of the cute guys have been early boots. So, even though the tide has changed this season and all the HotChicques are being sent to LL, I feel for you, art.
I feel your pain. It get's kinda depressing doesn't it, when there is no eye-candy left and we haven't even hit the merge yet... <big sigh>.
We're left watching a bunch of fat and uglies wrestle in the mud, sponge bathe themselves, and accidently lose their shorts during a challenge. UGH!

My consolation, after watching the bootation of all the HotDicques from PearlIslands and Vanuatu and Thailand and Palau, is that at least in this season there are still lots of HotGuys left in Guatemala.
Frankly, I'm hoping a bunch of them make it to merge.
Perhaps even a final 5 of Brandon, Jamie, Blake, BobbyJon and me.
Where we could have a challenge that called for us to all wrestle over an object in the water.
Let me not get started on all of the body contact required for this challenge.
And if I'm dreaming don't wake me up.

In the meantime, I pray you will get over your grief and in time know that the next season of Survivor could hold new promise of things to change...
Like you, stuck on an island, with 4 playmates.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-05, 04:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where did all the hot chicks go?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-05 AT 04:49 AM (EST)

I say "good!" I'd rather see people giving it all they've got and actually trying to play the game than to just stand around and be part of the background like Brianna, Brooke and Morgan were. I can't recall one significant statement from these three, not one, when it comes to being a part of the decision making process in their tribes.

In Vanuatu, Ami may have looked good but while I didn't care much for her personally, I liked that she was there to be fully involved in the action as a schemer, actually trying to figure out how to outlast the others.

There's plenty of magazines or other types of media out there for good-looking girls (and model guys) to look good in -- this is Survivor so give me active, involved people any time over pretty, do-nothing models.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where did all the hot chicks go?"
Well spoken, Pepe! I'd rather have ordinary people who are involved in the game instead of model-types standing around preening themselves.

If I wanted to watch models do dumb things, I'd go back and watch TAR season 6 again...

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-10-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where did all the hot chicks go?"
We're here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3184&forum=DCForumID1&omm=22

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •