The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If you could bill someone for something...what would it be and for how much?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-08, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"If you could bill someone for something...what would it be and for how much?"
Ohio Woman Bills Michigan $16 For Gas

GO WINGS! 2008 and 2009 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig and bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If you could bill someone for s... samboohoo 08-04-08 1
 RE: If you could bill someone for s... Molaholic 08-04-08 2
   RE: If you could bill someone for s... PepeLePew13 08-04-08 5
       RE: If you could bill someone for s... Molaholic 08-04-08 8
 RE: If you could bill someone for s... grit 08-04-08 3
 Can I bill moonbaby 08-04-08 4
   RE: Can I bill PepeLePew13 08-04-08 6
       Good deal! moonbaby 08-04-08 7
       RE: Can I bill Molaholic 08-04-08 9
           RE: Can I bill PepeLePew13 08-04-08 10
               RE: Can I bill Molaholic 08-05-08 12
 RE: If you could bill someone for s... geg6 08-05-08 11
 RE: If you could bill someone for s... mattben 08-06-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If you could bill someone for something...what would it be and for how much?"
I would bill the spouses/girlfriends/mothers/sisters of my adult education students $50/hr. for all of the questions I have to answer for them that are right on the registration brochure.

surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If you could bill someone for something...what would it be and for how much?"
It would be much too easy say that I'd bill parents $50/hr for babysitting services -- watching their beloved tax deduction progeny sit innertly during my brilliant instruction time.

No more pencils, no more books, no more students’ dirty looks
Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008 <re-sized>

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If you could bill someone for something...what would it be and for how much?"
Inertly.

That'll be $50, please.

08-04-08, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: If you could bill someone for something...what would it be and for how much?"
Is that the Canadian spelling?

hey, give me a break - summer break you know

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-04-08, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If you could bill someone for something...what would it be and for how much?"
I have a couple of clients (both lawyers, go figure) who already pay me to sit and listen to their stupidity. I would like to bill them at the special double time rate for wasting my time and making me late to my next client.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Can I bill "
every mosquito that bit me the past couple of days? If I charge at least $10 each, I'd have $60 by now, and if I don't find the bloodsucker that just got me we'd be looking at $100 easy!

*itch*

08-04-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Can I bill "
Up here at the cottage, you'd get nailed by approximately 50-100 mosquitoes over the next hour or so as the sun goes down.

Or you could take my Off! bug spray and save yourself from being bitten en masse. I'm charging you a mere double-scoop ice cream cone from the tuck shop which runs about $2. C'mon, let's go, Moonie!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Good deal!"
I'm in!

08-04-08, 07:52 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Can I bill "
Or you could take my Off! bug spray and save yourself from being bitten en masse. I'm charging you a mere double-scoop ice cream cone from the tuck shop which runs about $2.

truck

$50 please unless, of course, this is a shop that sells needs for putting small children in bed...

OK, so we'll call it even.

another gem from the Much Learned agman

08-04-08, 08:09 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Can I bill "
Takes $50 back from Moley.

08-05-08, 06:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Can I bill "
So it is Canadian spelling!

C'est le guerre...

agman did me (then re-did me)!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-08, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: If you could bill someone for something...what would it be and for how much?"
The entire cost of the Iraq War...from beginning to when we finally get the hell out of that idiocy (and including all medical and psychological bills for all veterans of that war until they are no longer alive or no longer need the services), whenever that may be to be billed to George W. Bush and his progeny in perpetuity, Richard Cheney and his progeny in perpetuity, Colin Powell and his progeny in perpetuity, Donald Rumsfeld and his progeny in perpetuity, Bill Frist and his progeny in perpetuity, and Dennis Hastert and his progeny in perpetuity.

"Not this time." Barack Obama 3-18-08

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-06-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: If you could bill someone for something...what would it be and for how much?"
I keep fantasizing about billing every commercial establishment around -- sending them a letter and invoice for "marketing services", for me having to read their signage.

What's the best price to charge for that, do you think? I was hovering around $75 or $85 -- something under $100, and just sit back and see who pays.

I'd use a shell company, of course, not me personally.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •