The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's lunch time!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's lunch time!"
A prize if you can guess this mystery dish we had up north.

And no, it's not poutine. It tastes a lot better than it looks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's lunch time! HobbsofMI 08-04-08 1
 RE: It's lunch time! Snidget 08-04-08 2
 RE: It's lunch time! weltek 08-04-08 3
   RE: It's lunch time! PepeLePew13 08-04-08 4
       WAIT! PepeLePew13 08-04-08 7
           RE: WAIT! Snidget 08-04-08 8
               Not honey or french toast crusts PepeLePew13 08-04-08 10
                   Coffee or Coffee Creamers? IceCat 08-04-08 11
                       RE: Coffee or Coffee Creamers? PepeLePew13 08-04-08 12
                           RE: Coffee or Coffee Creamers? weltek 08-04-08 14
                               RE: Coffee or Coffee Creamers? PepeLePew13 08-04-08 16
                                   RE: Coffee or Coffee Creamers? weltek 08-04-08 17
                                       Yer Prize... PepeLePew13 08-04-08 22
                           Icing Sugar is visble IceCat 08-04-08 15
           French Toast Crusts? IceCat 08-04-08 9
       poutine review weltek 08-04-08 13
           RE: poutine review frisky 08-04-08 19
               RE: poutine review Silvergirl1 08-05-08 25
                   RE: poutine review RollDdice 08-06-08 26
 Blueberries or Saskatoon berries? IceCat 08-04-08 5
 RE: It's lunch time! Max Headroom 08-04-08 6
 RE: It's lunch time! kingfish 08-04-08 18
 RE: It's lunch time! frisky 08-04-08 20
   RE: It's lunch time! emydi 08-04-08 21
       Stop doubling-up IceCat 08-05-08 24
 RE: It's lunch time! SpotTheDifference 08-04-08 23
 RE: It's lunch time! Brownroach 08-06-08 27
   RE: It's lunch time! J Slice 08-06-08 28
       RE: It's lunch time! Brownroach 08-06-08 29
           Do you wish to moonbaby 08-06-08 30
               RE: Do you wish to J Slice 08-06-08 31
                   RE: Do you wish to Brownroach 08-06-08 32
                       RE: Do you wish to Dizwiz 08-06-08 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's lunch time!"
Black Fly pie?

GO WINGS! 2008 and 2009 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig and bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's lunch time!"
It has to taste better than it looks because I don't think it would be possible to taste worse.

From the Who Knew Agman was psychic collection.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's lunch time!"
LOL! This must be AFTER the kids had at it!
It looks like a blueberry pancake that's been beaten & tortured.

P.S. I found poutine at a local Madison restaurant. It was one of only four appetizers on the menu. The waitress about fainted when we excitedly ordered it and said we knew what it was. The chef is from Canada. He was pleased we ordered it.

08-04-08, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's lunch time!"
*ding ding*

We have a winner... that's a badly-mangled blueberry (emphasis on the blueberry) pancake that was on Pene's dish.

*shucks* I thought this would take longer than it did... well done, weltek! I'll have to scrounge up a prize for you. Oh wait, you could have that dish as a prize!

So how was the poutine at the restaurant? We Canadians have exacting standards for poutine, ya know.

08-04-08, 11:39 AM (EST)
7. "WAIT!"
Pene informed me there was one other thing in the mix besides blueberries and pancake mix. To keep things interesting, see if anyone can guess the third ingredient (and no, it's not syrup or jam).

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WAIT!"
Honey?

08-04-08, 11:45 AM (EST)
10. "Not honey or french toast crusts"
It's an actual ingredient mixed into the mix, not a topping. (at least by our own definition)

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Coffee or Coffee Creamers?"

08-04-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Coffee or Coffee Creamers?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-08 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

We're not *that* inventive. And Pene says ::barf:: (but I suppose most would have taken one look at the picture above and said the exact same thing)

Hint: It's a solid, at least it was when it came out of the container.

08-04-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Coffee or Coffee Creamers?"
Hmmm, chocolate chips?

08-04-08, 12:03 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Coffee or Coffee Creamers?"
We have a double winner... you really do know your cottage food.

Yup, giant blueberries and chocolate chips mixed in with pancake batter to create a gooey mess. Quintessential cottage food, I tell ya.

08-04-08, 12:08 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Coffee or Coffee Creamers?"
Yay, I'm a winner!
*holds out plate for the prize pancakes*

08-04-08, 08:02 PM (EST)
22. "Yer Prize..."
Not only do you get to keep the plate of mush, but you also get this trophy to keep!

08-04-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Icing Sugar is visble"

... but is that considered a 'topping'?

08-04-08, 11:41 AM (EST)
9. "French Toast Crusts?"

08-04-08, 11:57 AM (EST)
13. "poutine review"
The fries were fresh, handcut and very crispy.

The cheese curds were squeaky.

The gravy? Best I'd ever had.

Portions of each ingredient were perfectly balanced.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: poutine review"
OMG I can imagine the pandemonium in the kitchen when you ordered it!

*breathes huge sigh of relief* that it was real live poutine. I was afraid you were going to describe the dreaded shredded mozza imposter.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-08, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: poutine review"
Fortunately, she lives in the cheese state. I'm sure they have lots of fresh cheese curds.

*sigh* Now I need to visit the dairy 9 miles away to see if they have any cheese curds.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: poutine review"
Our cruise stopped at Prince Rupert, BC and I was looking forward to trying poutine. Couldn't find it during our short stop. Damn.

Bounce or Die by IceCat

08-04-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
5. "Blueberries or Saskatoon berries?"

This optional single line of text is either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER...

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's lunch time!"
Blueberry coffee cake?

Popularity? It is glory's small change. - Victor Hugo

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: It's lunch time!"
So, You're back?

(BTW, it was the Prof who drank all your alcohol).

(Well, he drank most of it anyway. He drinks quite a lot, you know).

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It's lunch time!"
oooooo that would be great PMS food.

Happy Civic Holiday, LePews!

Oh, and don't forget garbage day bumps forward this week. I'll set out an extra bag to make up for the gap.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-08, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's lunch time!"
darn I forgot...as an honorary Canadian...I shouldn't be at work right now...

The US needs an August holiday

08-05-08, 00:40 AM (EST)
24. "Stop doubling-up"

... on that fake Thanksgiving holiday of yours and take the day in August. Anyway, it's just silly to be doing all that traveling a month before having to travel again at Christmas.

Have a nice little Thanksgiving (3-day weekend) and then have a another 3-day weekend in August.

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-04-08, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: It's lunch time!"
Glad to see I don't make the worst-looking pancakes. I thought that was an extremely oily omelette with chopped onions and black olives

The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-08, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: It's lunch time!"
Shouldn't someone throw those disgusting pancakes out? They've been sitting out here on OT for two days now.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: It's lunch time!"
Here, have a fresh serving:

Do you see how they roll?

08-06-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: It's lunch time!"
I really didn't need to see *that*.

Neither did anyone else, I'm guessing.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-08, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Do you wish to"
lodge a complaint about the cervix?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Do you wish to"
These eggs are undercooked.

I demand to speak to the menstural in charge.

Do you see how they roll?

08-06-08, 04:46 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Do you wish to"
Ovary my dead body.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-06-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Do you wish to"
*waits for someone to cleverly insert a pun involving the word "fallopian"*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •