The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Remember: This is the Bashers forum. Points will be awarded for bashing your final 3, creating a bashworthy final 3, and just because I want to. (surprise)

Here's the order of finish so far:

12. Debra & Steve
11. Amanda & Chris
10. Russell & Cindy
9. Steve & Josh
8. Steve & Dave
7. Monica & Sheree
6. Tian & Jaree
5. Millie & Chuck
4. Jon & Al

And your final three:
- Reichen & Chip
- Kelly & Jon
- Dave & Jeff

Now, in a perfectly bashworthy world, who would your final 3 be? For example, would you like to picture a footrace between Debra & Steve and the Air Traffic Controllers, where the cameramen wouldn't even need to use slow-motion photography to try and create drama? Or would you require all three finalists to have a Steve?

Have fun with the possibilities!

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... FarmBoy 08-13-03 1
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... wildchickenhunter 08-13-03 2
   RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... FarmBoy 08-13-03 3
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... nailbone 08-13-03 4
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... RUTGERSpaul 08-13-03 5
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... I_AM_HE 08-13-03 6
   RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... FarmBoy 08-13-03 7
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... dajaki 08-13-03 8
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... Bebo 08-13-03 9
   RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... Esbea 08-13-03 10
       RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... FarmBoy 08-14-03 13
   RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... ShowMeTheWinner 08-21-03 20
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... Edgeless Grass 08-14-03 11
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... hans 08-14-03 12
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... ejm92 08-14-03 14
   RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... FarmBoy 08-14-03 15
       RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... Esbea 08-19-03 19
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... memacmur 08-14-03 16
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... Violet Nyte 08-14-03 17
 RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were ... PandaRock 08-19-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Okie dokie...

I just responded to this thread on Fanatics, so let me change hats here...

My Bash Final 3....

1. The Supremes!! As the wives of professional athletes, they can buy their way into or out of any situation. Surely one credit card and a little name-dropping could get them to the top. Besides, isn't the wife of any celebrity the ultimate DAW?

2. Jon & Al- with a little help from Stephen King. A different kind of clown. My kind of clown. They are only #2 because nothing can penetrate the defense shield of a self-centered celebrity's wife (except the sales person from a snobby boutique).

3. Millie & Chuck- If he really were a werewolf, he could rip all the other teams to shreds. And Millie might listen to him a little more, too. The man has the patience of a saint- or no brains. Hey, maybe he's really Frankenstein- was kinda slow.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
O.K. bebo..
1. Monica and Sheree....With football season about to start, it would give them incentive to finish. Of course they would not realize until after the race that the start of the season was still months away.

2. Dave and Jeff..... I am not sure who these two are, but I wish they were still in the race.

3.Debra and Steve.....Even though I swear I saw them laying in the middle of the road a few shows back (I just figured it was a 'Got Beef' commercial), I miss them. They were competitors.

08-13-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Oh WCH!

You are bad! I love it.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
A perfect bash-worthy Final 3 would be:

Tian and Jaree
Millie and Chuck
Jon and Kelly

because all three teams have one partner that's constantly ragging on the other for making mistakes, moving too slow, not wanting it enough, etc.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Well, I've liked Reichen & Chip from the beginning, and you can't have a partiality to somebody for that long and let some really obnoxious incident in Korea detroy that!

Anyways...

I like Reichen & Chip being in the final 3, so that's 1, I guess.

I would rather see Monica & Sharee and Tian & Jaree in the finals with them. Kelly & Jon can easily be switch with Tian & Jaree.

Having Sharee and Jaree in the finals is top notch, they rhyme, not to mention completely random names. Plus, Phil would go nuts with the names and irreverent "R"s he likes to throw in.

Monica & Sharee defending their NFL wifedom, Between Chip yelling about ignorance, and Tian & Jaree yelling at each other. It would be a fun ride to the end.

But throwing in Kelly & Jon in place for Tian & Jaree is fine.

I guess the actual final three right now, I'm pretty happy with... I guess it's not THAT much a bash, huh? LoL

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
My final 3 just based on the teams I like best would be
Steve and Dave
Jon and Al
Chris and Amanda

my bash worthy final 3?

Chip and Reichen - they're guaranteed to make AT LEAST one colossal blunder every week, how could you not include them among the bash worthy?

Russell and Cindy - combining the ineptitude of R/C and the bitchiness of Kelly and Jon, yikes!

and the last team would either be
Kelly/Jon or Tian/Jaree

or to combine Esbea's Fanatics thread with this one, what about switching Kelly/Jon, and Russell/Cindy? The guys would think they've finally gotten a partner who won't b!tch constantly, but NO!!!

08-13-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
I like the K/J & R/C switch!

I can see the cat fight now!!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Tian and Jaree - I was just starting to really like them when they lost out to the Fabulous Duo. It was just a matter of time until Tian's rage, which was bottling up inside her, came to a head and pieces of Jaree would have been scattered all over Phil's latest turtleneck.

Kelly and Jon - I like them. I've liked them from the beginning. Of course, that doesn't mean that I would be friends with them, or that if I were, I would introduce them to my other friends. They are completely perfect for each other, in that they're annoying, whining, nagging DAWs who still love each other (in a twisted simulation of true love) after all that fighting.

Chris and Amanda - They lost out too early because Chris is an incompetent oaf. Amanda should have gone in to ID the masked revelers which would have kept them in the race, perhaps even to the end. How much more fun would this show have been if we had heard Amanda being network censored through 4 continents and Oceania?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
I guess I'll cast my vote for...

Russell & Cindy
Jon & Kelly
Chip & Reichen

Why those three? Because Jon and Russell would be spending too much time trying to piss each other off, with potty mouth Amanda and Kelly providing commentary. And Reichen and Chip are added to that mix solely because of one comment from Chip: "He's learning from the gay man!" Watching Russell and Jon trying to be overly manly in their presence would be absolutely a riot.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Amanda and Kelly...the bashing possibilites are endless!

''Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.''

08-14-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
LOL!!!

Kelly would destroy Amanda.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-21-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Russell & Cindy
Jon & Kelly
Chip & Reichen

U mean Amanda and Chris instead of Russell and Cindy right?

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

Edgeless Grass 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Edgeless%20Grass Click to send private message to Edgeless%20Grass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Hi Bebo, thanks for creating this interesting tread.

My choice, for entertainment sake :

1) Kelly & Jon
2) Millie & Chuck
3) Russell & Cindy

Kelly & Cindy would make great friends as both will complain and compliment their man. While the 2 ladies make good friends, the 2 men would hate 1 and other. Both think they are the best and know-it-all.

Then Kelly & Jon would gang up with Russell & Cindy to laugh and joke at Millie & Chuck, more nicknames will come up. Since this is a race and both teams want to win the million dollars, they will still try to pull each others' legs under the table.

Millie being the strong and energetic her, would be cheering Chuck to fight the evil sprite together.

At the end of the race, after some tough fight, Millie would drag along Chuck, cross over the finish line...being the first single lady winner for TAR history!! And this would balance up TAR3 of Zach dragging Flo to the finish line! Perfect ending!

------------- Clap clap clap clap!!!! --------------------
~ ~
' o '
'(X) '

hans 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-03, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hans Click to send private message to hans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
I would like to see:-
1. Jon and Al - coz there are just fun to watch and not catty towards each other
2. Tian and Jaree - I think that Tian kicked ass!! Jaree didn't do much, but still they made an OK team
3. Reichen and Chip - coz even after the 'speak English' fiasco, there are still a pretty good team, and extremely resourceful.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-14-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
The final 3 that would make the most trouble for CBS.......

Jon/Kelly
Amanda/Chris
Tian/Jaree

Quotes from their final run to the finish line:
"Get your *BLEEP* *BLEEP* *BLEEPING* *BLEEP* out of my way!"
"Hurry up you sorry *BLEEP* *BLEEPING* *BLEEP*"
"You're such a Flo!!!!!!!!" "BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

08-14-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Yippeee!!!

I was starting to feel as if I were the only one to bash my *BLEEPING* choices.

I love the concept- kind of a Jerry springer/TAR. Maybe the final leg could be Roller Derby.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
I love the concept- kind of a Jerry springer/TAR. Maybe the final leg could be Roller Derby.
Now THATS a finale!!! I think Im developing a crush on you!

''Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.''

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
My dream teams for bashing...

Amanda & Chris
Kelly & Jon
Millie & Chuck

Somehow I think Amanda would have been more than willing to join in with Kelly and Jon in the Millie-bashing. Or at least add a few dozen "f$%! yeah!"s. Chris, well, he just came along with Amanada.

And how can you not bash the living heck out of two virgins who frequently suffer shortness of breath, or panic when in hot, tight places? As much as I didn't want them to win, I was sad when they left because it meant fewer opportunities to bash them.

As for K/J, they've proven themselves most bashworthy already. Love 'em or hate 'em, it sure is easy to make fun of them!

MEmacmur

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
Note that these aren't the people I want to win, just bash. In this fantasy world, the Clowns spring out from their clown-car at the finish lime, smoke the other teams and win. WH00T!

1. Debra and Steve
2. Tian and Jaree
3. Steve and Dave

and by my own sick rules, every detour/roadblock requires Debra to crawl over a robe bridge... and no other team can go until she's done!

PandaRock 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PandaRock Click to send private message to PandaRock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Which final 3 do YOU wish were still in the race?"
OKay, this is in descending of order of how they arrived at the finish line:

3. Tian and Jaree- confused as whether to insult each other or to complimenht each other in their peculiar semi-lesbian suggestive language(see* for examples), these two manage to pull a third place finsih.

* Jaree to Tian, after Tian was pulled through mud and poop by bulls: "You look so hot."
Jaree to Tian, after Tian was gotten wet carrying a basket of drippy fish on her head: "You did great, baby."
Tian, to the camera after being eliminated: "I got to be the boy."

2. Chip and Reichen, despite several other attempts to make mistakes of the same calibre of Blake and Paige's, use Chip's goodwill towards all creatures, cultures and customs of this Earth to finish second place.

1. Team Guido

That's right! Team Guido finally catch up with everyone else and pull off the miracle win. After spending over a year trying to survive in a makeshift shanty in the heart of the Hawaiian jungle, these two stumble across a clue box while scavenging for wild game with Robinson Crusoe, and get back into the race to win the Million.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •