The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Gets The Finger"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-01, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Gets The Finger"
I am SO angry after tonight's episode - what the hell is the matter with Jeff? WHY WHY would you jump early off the pole if you knew you were vulnerable! And not only vulnerable to yourself for getting the boot, but also letting your tribe down by giving Okagor the advantage because you're such an idiot! And I really liked Jeff before this too - what, did he have a brain tumor for breakfast that morning?

Kudos to Keith, who showed major grit and outlasted everyone BECAUSE HE KNEW HE HAD TO! He showed tremendous team loyalty by standing there for 10 hours to protect himself and Okagor. Of course Scerri the b*i*t*c*h had to duck out early once she saw her drug, "chocolate," and leave Keith holding the bag. What a witch.

And once again, another reason to hate the horse-toothed jacka** Kimmi, who had to open her big donkey trap and like a voice from the grave help blow it for Kucha!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jeff??? I thought they said 'Chef' Rat Chef 03-09-01 1
 Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks? SkyRaider 03-09-01 2
   RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bu... shanana banana 03-09-01 3
       RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bu... managerr 03-09-01 4
           RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bu... ItzLisa 03-09-01 5
               RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bu... Dalton 03-09-01 8
           RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bu... ElmersGlue 03-09-01 6
               RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bu... Leif Eriksen 03-09-01 7
                   RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bu... Dakota 03-09-01 9
                   RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bu... shanana banana 03-10-01 10
 RE: Jeff Gets The Finger GoAlphaGam 03-10-01 11
   RE: Jeff Gets The Finger Cherberrie 03-11-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rat Chef 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-01, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jeff??? I thought they said 'Chef' "
Jeff did not chew. Neither did he spit out as promised. G'day, Sweetie.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks?"
I hope that Jeff really enjoyed that peanut butter, it cost him the chance for immunity and a million bucks. It's not like he was starving or anything, they had been eating well. Maybe he thought Jeff Probst said "Vaseline" instead of peanut butter?

03-09-01, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks?"
> Maybe he thought Jeff Probst said "Vaseline" instead of
peanut butter?

LOL, Sky!!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-09-01, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks?"
Jeff jumped pretty early, he could have been using the "I don't think I'm vulnerable that's why I'm jumping" strategy. Notice he tried to plant the seed of doubt in Ogakor's head: "Maybe the four left are the four who feel the most vulnerable?"

The willpower of the women really surprised me here. How about lame Amber giving up the same time her minion Jerri does. Get some independence, girl!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-01, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks?"

> How about lame Amber giving up the same time her minion Jerri does. Get some independence, girl!

***Ha!!! That'll never happen!!!

Maybe Jeff could start calling himself "Jif"! Think of all the peanut butter a million coulda bought!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks?"
Lisa, how disgusting is this.....Jeff Verner
"comes out", yeah surprise, and signs a million
$$$ deal to star in TV commercials for ---
"JIF the CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER. (Directions
for 100 ways to use JIF on back label)."

Well at least his former friends in NY/NC know
how easily he can be "had"....oh, and his b.itchy
ass got booted!!!

I held my breath during the 2nd Jeff/Colby tie
voting....that was SOOO Jerri's time to turn
"black widow" and sting Colby off. I know one
of the scenes we never saw was when Colby held
Jerri's head underwater until she passed out...
when she awoke Colby said: "Get it NOW, B.itch?"

Did anyone else note how sweeeeet Lis dropped off
her pole before JProbst could even get his offer
out?? LisLis is starting to believe nobody is
ever going to vote against her...too smug & cute.
She is becoming my vote for "kittenkill" of S2!!

If we have to see Gay Jeff hawking products for the
next year it will be worse than....
Sean/Greg/Gervese combined!!

Dalton

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-01, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks?"
no -- Jeff told everybody in Kucha that Ogakor KNEW he had a vote against him. He KNEW that he was going to be the Ogakor target at TC if he didn't win immunity.

DUMBASS!

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-01, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks?"
If you need a sig, Bananarama, you can have this one. Kind of suits you, don't you think.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-01, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks?"
Ogakor was losing. Ogakor realized they voted Kel off too early and Jerri was mentally ill. They argued, they complained, they cried, they threw things, they got hungrier, they got smarter. Kucha kept eating and eating and trash talking and eating. They had 'em. They were going to pick Ogakor off one by one. They ate chicken weed. Mike at chicken weed. Mike fell. Mike screamed. Ogakor played it smart. Even Jerri. Ogakor shut up. Yes, even Jerri. It's going to be a tie vote. Colby-0, Tina-0, Jerri-who cares, Keith-lost count. Colby says "Bring it on, I'm your biggest threat!" After 3.8 hours, Jeff thought, "Damn! No more pork chops without Mike. I'm going for the PB&J, J or no J." Keith says I need this, Tina. Tina gets a ride home. Smart. Ogakor votes for Jeff because they KNOW. Yes, even Jerri. They know Jeff has a vote. They waiver because they think Jeff might leave Alicia for Colby and become an Ogakor, but Colby says, "NOT THIS COWBOY!" They vote for Jeff. Jeff still trashing Kimmi. Hey, Jeff, say Hi to Kimmi back in NY.
Jeff, Kimmi, Alicia and JIF. Alicia says: We need protein! Kimmi says: JIF - Less cholesterol and cruelty free! Jeff falls out of a tree. Fade to black.

03-10-01, 11:30 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Peanut Butter Worth a Millon Bucks?"
>If you need a sig, Bananarama, you can have this one. Kind of suits you, don't you think.

Why, thank you!

GoAlphaGam 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-01, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoAlphaGam Click to send private message to GoAlphaGam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jeff Gets The Finger"
Did you see how Jeff's legs were shaking up on that pole? I think, physically, he just gave out. It was probably obvious to him that there were people who were going to outlast him, so why not act like he was getting down just for the peanut butter?! I still can't believe that Kucha didn't think to vote off Jerri after watching Colby throw water on her for losing the RC.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-01, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jeff Gets The Finger"
When asked by Gumball on the Early Show why he gave up, Jeffy indicated it was because he doesn't have patience. He wouldn't have been able to withstand standing for what he estimated would be a long, long time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •