The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11 Gufu Award: Week 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-05, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11 Gufu Award: Week 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-05 AT 02:36 AM (EST)

It be tough out there, yer alls, tough I tells yaz! It be danged tough! We haven't had relatively harmless freshwater crocs since S2, that's how tough it be, I tells yaz! Danged tough it be! So tough, by golly, the rules this week are in invisible text, so scroll 'em or check the previous week for the rules eh!

The Gufu Award was established to reward the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have two (count 'em, 2) votes you may make for Contestant Gufus. These may be entirely original gufus you noticed that no one else has mentioned yet, or you may vote to support gufus others have already noted.

But wait, there's more. Each week you may also make one Production Gufu nomination. Once a Production Gufu has been made, it need not be made again, so come up with something original if you can.

But wait, there's still more! Used up your two votes and one nomination and still feel you have dangdumbness about an episode that needs pointing out, that's what Honorable Mentions are for! Take as many Honorable Mentions as you need, there's no shortages there.

Har-de-har-har-hard! I'm not even gonna start the voting this week. I could, I got my own ideas, but hey that's tough, I'm not gonna! You start! Tough it up.

Vote already!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3 Lisa0116 09-30-05 1
 RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3 Dakota 09-30-05 2
 RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3 dajaki 10-02-05 3
 RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3 dabo 10-05-05 4
 RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3 byoffer 10-05-05 5
 RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3 Rhyn 10-05-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-30-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-05 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

1. Jamie saying Brianna is ugly. It sends a bad feeling-like a flashback of Yap-ril the booger picker saying Janie was dirty this summer in BB. Pot-Kettle-Kettle-Pot

2. Xaxha voting out Brianna assuming upcoming game play is strictly strength related.

Honorable mention-Judd being so cranky about the monkey. He won't make 39 days by whining about the environment.

Honorable mention-Bobby Jon saying he was a grown man-nuf said.

I have to watch again for the other category-I was paying attention to the players and not the editing this week.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3"
1. Brianna being worthless in challenges
2. Brianna being worthless in camp

Production:
Brianna being put on the show.

Honorable mentions:
1. Judd complaining about Margaret and everything else
2. Margaret being the mother hen. She's been making me crazy ever since we discovered that Blake wasn't going to die, which was a disappointment in and of itself.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3"
Contestant:
1. Lazy Brianna at IC. Standing near the goal, apparently waiting for a teammate to pass the ball so she can score. Who does she think she is, Shaquille O'Neal?
2. Lazy Brianna at TC trying to convince everyone that she did her best at IC. Yeah.

Production:
Jeff's hair. It's really starting to bother me.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3"
#1: Briana does the best impersonation of a deer caught in the headlights I've ever seen on this show, at a challenge no less!
#2: I got nothin'. Honestly, #1 was so dumb, I wish my own rules would let me count it twice.

Production: Let's see, you give a reward of soap and such, in a place where dangerous crocs are supposedly in all the water spots, where you've told the dumbdumbs not to go into the water, but you don't include any sort of tub? Honestly, how gullable do you really think we are, your loyal viewing public. You aren't going to risk any of your dumbdumbs getting offed, we all know that.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3"
GUFU 1. Certainly Brianna's effortless challenge. Sure it was hot, but it was hot for everyone. At least show them you have a pulse.

GUFU 2. Brian's over-exuberant team pep talk. I guess it is hard to knock Brianna for lack of pulse and then knock Brian for over-exuberance. But I will. He makes Rob Cesternino look like a cool guy. (albeit a cool guy living in mom's basement)

Production GUFU: I guess the blind-folded obstacle carry challenge in A$$ Survivor wasn't dangerous enough, so this time instead of just carrying big blocks they have them carry long poles. Danni got hit, but I think MB was lucky to avoid serious injury. What's next, a blind-folded race accross a field of spikes??

Honourable mention 1: Don't they gove these DAWs sunscreen? There's more peeling going on than at Clinton's post inauguration bash.

Honourable mention: The continued flaunting of Stephenie's pink bikini.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S11 Gufu Award: Week 3"
1. Briana's embarrassing display at the Immunity Challenge. (I almost wish I could ding the team, too, for voting out Morgan last week -- and considering Lydia, even -- before giving Brianna the boot. She cost them immunity, no question.)

2. Blake still "resting" around camp is bound to cause resentment, as it is with Judd. He is making himself a giant, screaming target.

I cannot think of a production gufu. :/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •