The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-01-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
Recently, in this forum I predicted that two contests would get fired on the same episode and that Omoanorosa would return to play a role in the outcome. According to the previews, both of these events will happen next week. Also, I predicted that Troy would make it to the finals, but hey, two out of three ain't bad.
My question is which two players get the axe next week? It has to be Amy and Nick. Trump cautioned them "not to sleep in his bed". Did they? Hard to see how or when on that trip with their relatives? The preview said that Trump would not put up with any funny business or messing around? Hard to think what else that could be? Besides, of the four remaining players, who would likely have the kind of interaction that could cause two of them to get fired? I'll go with Amy and Nick.

What did you think about:

1. The velvet Trump painting! ha ha
2. More hail to Caesar music
3. Shamless self promotion ad nauseum
4. Amy's sister-Hot!
5. Nick's dad-ratting out Nick as a womanizer
6. More of this last second sales heroics? Laughably lame and
set up. Nick gets the winning bid with minutes to go?
C'mon.
7. $40,000 a night? What is this Motel 6?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Subman's predictions come true.... Bosco 04-01-04 1
 RE: Subman's predictions come true.... Sobe 04-01-04 2
 RE: Subman's predictions come true.... demandinggirl 04-01-04 3
   RE: Subman's predictions come true.... Bosco 04-01-04 4
       RE: Subman's predictions come true.... subman 04-01-04 6
   RE: Subman's predictions come true.... subman 04-01-04 8
 RE: Subman's predictions come true.... ladro 04-01-04 5
   RE: Subman's predictions come true.... subman 04-01-04 7
       RE: Subman's predictions come true.... thetick 04-02-04 11
           RE: Subman's predictions come true.... Bosco 04-02-04 12
               RE: Subman's predictions come true.... thetick 04-02-04 13
                   RE: Subman's predictions come true.... subman 04-02-04 17
 RE: Subman's predictions come true.... Jims02 04-01-04 9
   RE: Subman's predictions come true.... Bosco 04-02-04 10
 RE: Subman's predictions come true.... landruajm 04-02-04 14
   RE: Subman's predictions come true.... teejax22 04-02-04 15
       RE: Subman's predictions come true.... RyrieRae 04-02-04 16
           RE: Subman's predictions come true.... toddE 04-02-04 18
               RE: Subman's predictions come true.... Bosco 04-02-04 19
                   RE: Subman's predictions come true.... subman 04-02-04 20
                       RE: Subman's predictions come true.... landruajm 04-02-04 22
       RE: Subman's predictions come true.... landruajm 04-02-04 21
           RE: Subman's predictions come true.... leogirl_21 04-03-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bosco 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-01-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bosco Click to send private message to Bosco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
Hey subman! I enjoy reading your post and 2 out of 3 ain't bad at all! lol I laughed so hard when I saw the preview that Omarosa will be back, that should stir things up eh?

I go with Amy and Nick. Amy because if someone wasn't able to handle Omarosa, it's got to be Amy. Nick because Amy and him are not together anymore, it's got to be because Nick didn't make it to the final. That's why Amy ditched him for Bill.

When I was watching, I thought if Kwame wasn't gone this time, he would make it to the final two for sure

HATE GLADIATOR MUSIC! lol

And I wannna say here that I WAS RIGHT! lol Amy and Nick were in the private jet, and she screamed because she was happy, not at Nick.

Thought of the day: Ivy League prevails! lol

Sobe 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-01-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sobe Click to send private message to Sobe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
I am guess that DT will fire one from each team.
You are right, Amy's sister is HOT. Also I kinda think the last minute sale is weird or set up like the rental apartment episode.

demandinggirl 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-01-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail demandinggirl Click to send private message to demandinggirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
I thought that DT want it people to see him in younger year (he's so vain)
The music is like he's a king and we should all bow to the master.
Amy sister pretty but Amy is the bombshell of the family (brains and beauty)
Nicks dad is just saying woman fall for him (he's so cute and smart) all of it (true) thank you very much.
Not a setup at all Nick perform and delivered (they just edited that way so today's show will be even more of thrill and suspensed)
Donald just want to sell for more money for him is all about (the money)

04-01-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bosco Click to send private message to Bosco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
How do we know Amy's sister isn't the brain? She could be as or more successful than Amy for all we know

04-01-04, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
Yeah, I'm sure she is smart, but she's hot too. Heh heh.

04-01-04, 11:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-04 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

I loved the velvet Trump painting of a 20 year old Trump in a preppy sweater surrounded by a golden aura. It looked like something you's see in a Hardy's or a Carl's Jr. or somethin. Hee hee. Nick's dad asked him about the girl he left back in California. Just what you want to hear when your latest girl friend is sitting next to you. Did you see Amy's expression. OOhh. Yeah, I agree, people walk in all the time with three minutes to go in a challenge who are willing to pay $40k a night for an apartment. Besides himself, Nick loves another woman Demandingirl...time to move on.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-01-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
Good predicitons. I definely remember you picking two to be fired. What thread did you predict Omorosa to return?

04-01-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
What thread, heck, I dunno? Now I have to certify my freakin predictions with Price Waterhouse? Just jokin. I said that I thought some of the firees and especially Omoanorosa might make it back as part of a jury ala Survivor. It's just good entertainment. Can I get a witness here? I say, can I get a witness? Subman is being called out. Someone back be up.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-04, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-04 AT 03:14 AM (EST)

Subman,

I might help you out, I vaguely remember something like that, but my memory remains fuzzy. Perhaps it would help if you joined the new group I am starting:

A.L.L. = the Anti LOL League
as in A.L.L. of us vs. LOL of them
We are A.L.L. inclusive, A.L.L encompassing, A.L.L powerful
From our secret FORTRESS OF NO-LOLITUDE we shall sweep the threads clean and make them safe for cynicism again.

Frankly there is toooooo much LOLing around on the Apprentice forum. The last thing we need is a bunch of LOLlygaggers forcing their jocularity on the cynical masses. ....jocularity, jocularity, jocularity....

I've had it up to here w/ all the forced chuckles at all the lame jokes. If you come to the dark side it might jog my memory.

04-02-04, 03:34 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
hmmm, I have a hard time interpreting your post. You mean you want us to stop joking around?

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-04, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
BWAHAHAHa

our first nemesys
nemeses
the first of our many nemesesisses

our first arch enemy surfaces

04-02-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
LOL

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-04, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
Good job, subman! *thumbs up*

1. The velvet Trump painting! ha ha

I shuddered when they showed that. Maybe I think he just kinda a weird face, I guess. I dunno.

2. More hail to Caesar music

Caesar salad? I prefer a lighter, garden salad.

3. Shamless self promotion ad nauseum

This Jims02 post has been sponsored by Trump Ice, thankyouverymuch.

4. Amy's sister-Hot!

Mmmmmm mmmmmm... But Amy's better.

(Side note: What was up with Carolyn's blue this week? I usually don't notice fashion or stuff like that, but she just seemed less tense this episode. Weird.)

5. Nick's dad-ratting out Nick as a womanizer

Yeah, is that the wilted romance the previews hyped? Stoopid MB.

6. More of this last second sales heroics? Laughably lame and set up. Nick gets the winning bid with minutes to go?
C'mon.

Yeah, in the East Coast thread, I thought the same thing. First the apartment... Now this...

7. $40,000 a night? What is this Motel 6?

Motel 6 on the 90th floor.

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

04-02-04, 03:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
Sorry Jims02, I like brunette

hahhaa, Nick could be secretly married for all we know. That's why the dad said that. He could have a kid or a few somewhere in Calif

Or the dad just didn't like Amy so he spoke up like that. I'm sure many parents do that when they think their kid date the wrong person lol

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
It doesn't have to be any particular two of the four. There's logic you can apply that gets any two of the four fired, although it does seem most likely that it will be two who are presently teammates (this being a Mark Burnett show, that doesn't hold much water either). It could just as easily be Kwame and Bill--although it should've just as easily been Kwame and Troy, had Troy not been such a flaming moron.

Although I've the benefit of hindsight, it should've been pretty painfully obvious that the person Trump wanted to fire last night was Bill--who does virtually nothing except try not to get tagged for taking risks, then lay around and poor-mouth other contestants (some of whom, to his credit, deserve it). Backstabbing Kwame didn't help Troy's case, either, no matter what sort of face the two of them put on it (and I did think that was impressive.

There's no interaction that causes two of them to get fired--it's in the show's structure. There are two more episodes. They're setting up the finale as a big live head-to-head event between two contestants. Two of them have to go. Further, with teams of two, that whole "take someone to the boardroom with you" concept gets a little strained. They need some kind of a procedural shakeup at this point. It's not likely that it has anything to do with the contestants' behavior.

Just so you don't think I'm an entirely negative, I do very much agree with you about Nick and Amy's winning bid at the last second. Classic Burnett gameshow fixing.

And Nick's dad is a jacka$$. This does not obviate the possibility that Nick is also a jacka$$.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
Hey landruajm,
I agree with some of your points but I don't get how you thought Kwame was backstabbing Troy! Do other people feel this way?

I think Troy would have been a fool to try and take Bill to the boardroom. The logical option was to take Kwame because he had a better shot against him. Once both friends were in the boardroom it got down to business and each had to do everything to save his a$$. Its not personal, its just business!

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
I can't remember.. did they say that 2 people from the same team wil be fired, or could it be one person each team. If it is the first option, I say Nick and Amy get fired. This would be shocking and make great TV. Also I believe Kwame wins, so that would keep Bill safe.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-02-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
I have been watching only since the ep. Omarosa was fired, but from what I've seen, it's hard to believe Kwame will win. I'd say he has been totally the least impressive of the last four.

As far as two voted off, that's definitely in the show structure, that's MB for you.

04-02-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
They could fire one person from each team, cut off the weaker link and strongest survive.

If so, I'd have to say Amy and Bill. I'm tired of Bill whine and whine and whine

And I think whoever Troy brought to the boardroom he would have been toasted. I think DT still consider Amy's comment about Bill and wants to see what he is all about.

04-02-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
You could be right. I still think that Bill's comment about Nick being gay will come back to haunt him.

04-02-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
I want to agree with you about that specifically, but it's hard to say whether The Donald is watching the footage as it develops.

04-02-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
What I said was that Troy backstabbed Kwame.

I think that The Donald made pretty obvious in his comments, both immediately before and after Troy made his choice, that he was way open to firing Bill. Who deserved it more than Troy. Not that Troy necessarily deserved to go all the way.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-03-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Subman's predictions come true....mostly."
Great observations, most of which are truly right on the money. Good job. Some are rather funny too...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •