The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RIP Tony Snow"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-08, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RIP Tony Snow"
Another one dies too young. Last month Tim Russert, and now Tony Snow. He was only 53 and leaves behind his wife and three children. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080712/ap_on_re_us/obit_snow

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RIP Tony Snow mom2bjm 07-12-08 1
 RE: RIP Tony Snow HistoryDetective 07-12-08 2
 RE: RIP Tony Snow PagongRatEater 07-12-08 3
 RE: RIP Tony Snow Spanky68 07-12-08 4
 RE: RIP Tony Snow Snidget 07-12-08 5
 RE: RIP Tony Snow KeithFan 07-12-08 6
 RE: RIP Tony Snow RudyRules 07-12-08 7
 RE: RIP Tony Snow aquariaqueen 07-12-08 8
 RE: RIP Tony Snow whoami 07-12-08 9
 RE: RIP Tony Snow Prof_ Wagstaff 07-12-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-12-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
I used to listen to him on his talk radio show - from what I recall he was a good man. My thoughts are with his family.

Tribe's got me bouncing!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-08, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
I really appreciated his work on the Diane Rehm Show whenever he was a commentator. Rehm emphasizes civil discussions of the issues and always has a representative from both the left and the right. I usually disagreed with Snow, but I enjoyed hearing a well-articulated argument that was calm and civil instead of a Rush-like blowhard who was snide and attempted to "win" a discussion by shouting louder than everybody else. Even though I usually disagreed with him, I considered Snow's work on the Diane Rehm Show to be intellectually honest instead of a mere reiteration of somebody else's talking points.

"Frankly, I don't care what you think." --- PagongRatEater, 20 October 2007

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
A good man who is gone long before his time. He was a man who put his family first, but he also served his nation. God Bless and best wishes to his wife and children today.

But we do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve like other people who have no hope.
1 Thess 4:13

It is impossible to contemplate the fabric of the world without recognizing the admirable order of its arrangement and the certain manifestation of God in the perfection of its correlations. Reason, when once it had considered and admired so much beauty and so much perfection, feels a just indignation at the dauntless folly which dares ascribe all this to chance and happy accident. it must be that the Highest wisdom conceived the plan and Infinite power carried it into execution....The starry sky above me and the moral law within me are two things which fill the soul with ever increasing admiration and reverence. Emmanuel Kant

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-08, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
RIP Tony. You will be missed.

Agman made this fancy sig for me

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-08, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
*dons fire protective clothes*
*douses self in the gel they use to keep homes safe during wildfires*
*makes sure the fire extinguisher is charged*
*installs sprinkler system*

RIP Tony.

53 is really young and may his family left behind find peace as well.

From the Who Knew Agman was psychic collection.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
Not unexpected, but it stinks to lose a good one.

RIP Tony, may we all remember your grace and strive to achieve it.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
RIP Tony Snow
You were a truly good man. You will be missed.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-12-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
Indeed, we lost another good man.....

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-12-08, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
RIP Tony. Another one dies to young, only 53!

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-12-08, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RIP Tony Snow"
I guess this totally blows any chance of seeing the best selling tell-all-tale; I was Bamboozled! by Tony Snow.

RIP.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •