The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
Came across this news article and figured it'd be a good start for some bashing!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050919/ap_en_tv/survivor_taxes

It looks like Dicque is up to his old tricks again-- wonder if they'll work in a courtroom? We ALL hope he doesn't get naked again...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent t... bystander 09-19-05 1
 RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent t... dabo 09-19-05 2
   RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent t... earcpa 09-19-05 3
       RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent t... dabo 09-19-05 5
           RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent t... bystander 09-20-05 7
               RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent t... kingfish 09-20-05 8
 RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent t... LookeeLoo 09-19-05 4
   RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent t... dabo 09-20-05 9
 RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent t... Miscreation 09-20-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-19-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
I'm sure his potential cell-mates would love to re-enact some of his naked scenes from Survivor. 75-years, hmmmmm, that's alot of soap-on-a-rope.

I'm sure its just a misunderstanding or maybe his accountants accidentally filed the wrong tax-returns. I'm surprised the max. taxes weren't withheld from his survivor winnings before he got the check. Several hundred thousand dollars of back taxes makes it sound like taxes weren't withheld at all.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
Let's see, 50 million people watched him on TV winning the million dollars, the IRS doesn't fool around ... life in delusional Richardworld is pretty hard to dope out, he may be planning to MarthaStewart this into his own reality show.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

earcpa 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail earcpa Click to send private message to earcpa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
What is interesting is that I remember his appearance on the CBS Morning Show when Tina won the 2nd season of Survivor. They asked Richard if he had any advice for her regarding her winnings and his response was to immediately set aside a third of the money to pay her taxes.

The actual indictment is interesting reading. Anyone who reads it will shed no tears if he gets sent prison for these charges.

I remember reading a while ago where he said that it was his belief that CBS was responsible for paying the taxes on his million dollar prize because if he paid the taxes then it wasn't a million dollar prize, more like a $650,000 prize. Okay, let's give him points for the clever spin on trying to get away with not paying taxes on the million. How does he explain not reporting the value of the car he received (the beautiful Aztec; is it a car or is it a tent?), the appearance fees, the consulting income, the rental income and the monies he diverted from his charity? He wanted us to believe that he was the smartest guy to play the game. Now he expects us to believe that he is the biggest idiot when it comes to knowing what constitutes taxable income?

09-19-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
Must * Believe * Richard * Must * Believe * Richard * Must * Believe * Richard * Must * Believe * Richard * Must * Believe * Richard

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-20-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
For some reason, I actually believe Richard.

strange?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
For some reason I found my self writing a check to Dabo.

For reasons that are actually a little unclear, I owe D maney. Now, I must cluck like a chicken...Pruuuuk, pruk pruk, Pruuuuk...

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
Didn't he go through this IRS thing a year ago also?

LookeeLoo

09-20-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
Last year Richard agreed to a settlement with the IRS but he later decided to renege on it and not pony up. Shame of it all is he missed his chance to be on that prison show.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Miscreation 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miscreation Click to send private message to Miscreation Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Richard Hatch pleads innocent to tax evasion charges"
Should he do time if convicted? Of course! But 75 years is just ridiculous. There are child molesters, rapists, murderers, etc. who do less time. This was a white collar crime, and I honestly think it's stupid for him, or anyone, to do that much time.

Just sayin'

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •