The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"for OT cat lovers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"for OT cat lovers"
and for especially for MW too, this has to be shared here.

http://tinyurl.com/6lqvex

Baby Red Panda adopted by house cat.

BTW, we went to the zoo today - finally braved the heat here. Had a wonderful time. The Pandas were sorta lazy - well most of the other animals were too. But one Panda got up from where he was laying and went over to this log - sat on a stump beside it and rested his elbows on the log - it looked like he was sitting at a table and saying grace before dinner!

The polar bears were awesome! It's amazing to watch them swimming (you can go inside and watch them thru the glass - like underwater).

Snidget put me on the cover!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: for OT cat lovers sharnina 07-09-08 1
 RE: for OT cat lovers mysticwolf 07-09-08 2
 mmmmmmm IceCat 07-09-08 3
   RE: mmmmmmm whimsey 07-09-08 4
       Lord only knows foonermints 07-09-08 5
   Whew! Prof_ Wagstaff 07-09-08 6
 RE: for OT cat lovers frisky 07-10-08 7
   Good idea! IceCat 07-10-08 8
       RE: Good idea! frisky 07-10-08 9
           Why, yes they do! IceCat 07-10-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-09-08, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: for OT cat lovers"
For the life of me I can't see the panda in the picture. All I can make out is the cats head and arm and then a blob of fur next to her.

GUESS WHAT! I got a FEV-ah -- and the only pre-SCRIP-tion
-- is MORE COWBELL!

Shar's World

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: for OT cat lovers"
That's terrific.

And, Shar? The panda is lying just in front of mama on a front teat. Hir head is the same shade as mama's fur, kind of blondish. Hir back is reddish and hir arms are black.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "mmmmmmm"

Baby Red Panda

Especially good with bean sprouts and a chili sauce.

whimsey 4411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-09-08, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: mmmmmmm"
you.are.so.wrong.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lord only knows"
What he'd do with this

Keeper of the NoNiceGorn
WooHoo! I love the Panda story.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-09-08, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Whew!"
I was beginning to worry.
Lately you've been all about curries.

Thank goodness you're branching out again.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: for OT cat lovers"
*instinctively offers teat*

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

07-10-08, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Good idea!"

Fatten him up before we stir fry him!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Good idea!"
Do baby red pandas have whiskers for cleaning the teeth afterwards?

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.
And did you just call me fat-by-proxy?

07-10-08, 02:40 AM (EST)
10. "Why, yes they do!"

... and the whiskers are also thick enough to use as cocktail picks for hors d'oeuvres!

Sits down on the OT couch with his big copy of To Serve Panda.

It's a cookbook! *beam*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •