The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Firebomb. Privy."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-08, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Firebomb. Privy."
Should public schools, starting from junior high on, teach sex education for homosexual intercourse as well as heterosexual?

Realistically, the state of sex education svcks, in part because any time someone makes a concerted effort to get the information across in a professional way, fifty thousand outraged parents immediately rip them to shreds. (They may actually be outraged that they never got solid data. The world will never know.) But the state of gay sex education? Is even worse. Most gay teens get the majority of their (mis)information by word of mouth. (Other use the Internet. If they stumble across the wrong site, that can be much, much worse. Have you ever seen urban sex myths?) If they're lucky enough to live in a district with a sex education class that's managed to retain enough of a textbook to get the major points across, then they're basically stuck with Cuniform Translation 603: it may be nice to know, but you're never going to have a practical application for it in your own life. If we're serious about protecting teens from STDs and we're willing to admit abstinence is not going to become a 100% adopted solution, someone has to give people good information somewhere.

This is not playing an outing game of 'let's show everyone who the gay students are in their school': we're not asking the class to have volunteers stay behind for a special post-bell curriculum. One day, we cover heterosexual intercourse, the next, homosexual (male and female, thanks for asking), and everyone takes notes both days because it'll be on the test.

I'm aware that parents will freak out. Guess what? They freaked out about education on heterosexual intercourse. They're still freaking out. Think of this new move as just maintaining the status quo.

So. For or against?

Somewhere around my fortieth hour awake is when I stop caring about the moral fabric of society.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Firebomb. Privy. Prof_ Wagstaff 07-07-08 1
   RE: Firebomb. Privy. Estee 07-07-08 2
       RE: Firebomb. Privy. Prof_ Wagstaff 07-07-08 3
           RE: Firebomb. Privy. Buggy 07-07-08 5
               RE: Firebomb. Privy. Sagebrush Dan 07-07-08 14
           RE: Firebomb. Privy. Estee 07-07-08 6
       RE: Firebomb. Privy. Bebo 07-07-08 8
           RE: Firebomb. Privy. Estee 07-07-08 9
 RE: Firebomb. Privy. RollDdice 07-07-08 4
   Sex education video games. Estee 07-07-08 7
       RE: Sex education video games. J Slice 07-07-08 10
           RE: Sex education video games. Estee 07-07-08 11
       RE: Sex education video games. foonermints 07-07-08 12
 RE: Firebomb. Privy. grit 07-07-08 13
   RE: Firebomb. Privy. qwertypie 07-07-08 16
   Grit is right IceCat 07-07-08 20
       RE: Grit is right RollDdice 07-08-08 21
 RE: Firebomb. Privy. cahaya 07-07-08 15
   ConsiderThis: foonermints 07-07-08 17
       RE: ConsiderThis: cahaya 07-07-08 19
 RE: Firebomb. Privy. Molaholic 07-07-08 18
   RE: Firebomb. Privy. qwertypie 07-08-08 22
   RE: Firebomb. Privy. StarryLuna 07-08-08 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-07-08, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
There are forms of sexual intercourse that can be practiced by homosexuals but not by hetrosexuals?

Did I miss a memo again?!

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

07-07-08, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
Not only that, theirs are fifty times more fun than yours. Obviously your sex education class was short a few textbooks.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-07-08, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
Ah Ha! I knew it!

So the truthiness is that the Homosexual Agenda is not to indoctronate hetrosexuals into their sexual lifestyle, but to keep all the fun for themselves.

That is so wrong!

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
I've heard they get a secret discount at the Jiffy Lube, too.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-08 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

Jiffy Lube was started in our honor. It simply caught on in the heterosexual world, just like the style of wearing sneakers with absolutely everything.

07-07-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
Hey, you're keeping all the civil rights to yourself. Fair's fair.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
theirs are fifty times more fun than yours.

So, are you saying that homosexual sex education should be taught so that they can't stop having fun like the rest of us?

07-07-08, 06:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
You meant to say 'can' there. I know you did.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
Forget the public schools, I think sex education should come via video games. That way you're assured of reaching your target audience.

The game platform? . . . Wii, of course.

Bounce or Die by IceCat

07-07-08, 06:26 PM (EST)
7. "Sex education video games."
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-08 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

Never, ever Google 'Custer's Revenge'.

It's not PG-13. It's nowhere near PG-13. Ignore the advice at your own risk.

It's Seanbaby's fault.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sex education video games."
I.LOVE.SEANBABY.

I assume you've read the article about "The Art of Dancing Dirty"?

Kurt Vonnegut says: So it goes for Slice's blog.

07-07-08, 07:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Sex education video games."
No. His idea of dancing dirty may involve more clothes than mine.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sex education video games."
»Never, ever Google 'Custer's Revenge''«

Ditto: 'Beat 'Em and Eat 'Em'.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-07-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
I didn't realize there was anything different to teach: you got a banana, you put a cover on it no matter where it's going to end up. Otherwise you run the risk of disease.

And I'm in danger of being run out of the Catholic Church but this needs to be said: If you're going to ignore the church rule about non-marital sex, then you might as well ignore the church rule about birth control. I think it's better to use birth control than worry about the consequences of unprotected sex.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
Ditto!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Grit is right"

There's no need to categorize various sexual acts or lifestyle choices according to an arbitrary paradigm linked to sexual orientation.

Pretty much anything and everything can show up in a person's sexuality playbook regardless of what gender/orientation they are. So teach all kids about how to be safe regardless of what things they decide to explore.

Variety is, afterall, the spice of life...

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Grit is right"
...a person's sexuality playbook ...

That's why I wear mine on my wrist. I can refer to the Kama Sutra at a Glance (reg. US Patent Office) and always call the perfect play for the occasion.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
I wonder, did I go overboard with the arrows?

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
Firebomb. Privy. Huge splash.

And one week's detention.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "ConsiderThis:"

I wonder where it is today?

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ConsiderThis:"

Run!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
This has caught my eye -- if I get my wish I'll be teaching 7th & 8th grade Science next year. For the 7th grade, the first semester is Life Science, while the Spring is Health.

And Sex Ed is in the Health curriculum.

Of course, I could relive my very first day of teaching -- as a substitute -- back on January 19, 1993 (I like to tell the kids that George Bush was President when I started teaching...)

(I've told the story before, but wtf...)

I had done all of my teacher training for Elementary level. My Student Teaching assignments were for 4th grade and Kindergarten.
I was hired as a sub in the same district, and it was only a couple of days wait. The call comes early in the morning, but it's for the Middle School -- of course, I'm not going to turn down my very first assignment, so off I go.
I get to the office, and find out that the assignment is 7th grade Health.
OK
I get to the room, and on the teacher's desk is the day's assignment -- a stack of worksheets with the note "have them read this and answer the questions".
OK
I look at the worksheets and notice some 'peculiar' illustations.
The I notice the title.
The Female Reproductive System

Two weeks earlier I was concerned with counting to 100, remembering that Wednesday follows Tuesday, and asking kids "did you flush?"
Now, the details of peach plumbing. Yikes.

So, I know one day that will be a "mental health day" (revenge -- even if it's not quite aimed to the right party -- can be cool)

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
Awwww! Poor Moley!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-08-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Firebomb. Privy."
LMAO. Our Health teachers say that Family Life (that's what we call it round these parts) is their favorite time of year because it's the one time that all the students pay attention.

We separate our Health classes by sex during Family Life, so some of us lose our classrooms during our planning periods for a month or so while Family Life is going on since they can't all be in the Health rooms. One day, one of our teachers took his class into the room next to mine. Once he got in there, he realized he'd left the original of his worksheet in the copy machine and asked the teacher whose room he was borrowing if she could get it for him. She came out of her room and I went to ask her something. She replied, "Hang on. I've got to go get Mr. W's penis out of the copier." I laughed for about five minutes and she turned bright red.

Place witty comment here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •