The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
Fanatics Love List Volume 10.9 - I haven't eaten in 10 whole minutes, so I MUST jump off this pole!

Sheesh. These people have a veritable unending buffet and they're fighting like children over donuts and cookies! In other news, there isn't really a merge and Stephie gets absorbed into the collective known as Koborg. Eight people are left, who will be #1 on your Love List...TONIGHT?

(Mea culpa, Sir asked me to post this week for him, and I wrote it up but forgot to post! So now you've had the benefit of a night's reflection, I expect even better grades!)

Last week's list is here.

1. Stephanie (1)
2. Katie (2)
3. Gregg (3)
4. Jenn (4)
5. Tom (5)
6. Ian (6)
7. Caryn (8)
8. Janu (7)

OUT. Coby (9) - OMH, you could not have BEGGED to be voted out any harder if you were freaking osten. I don't think we've seen idiocy on this scale since Rob Mariano.

My list stays almost exactly the same. Caryn bumps up a spot for being one of the final 3 in the IC, earning her the Greatest Gainer award, while Janu keeps giving up and moping.

Tom would have moved up somewhere in the 2-4 range if not for his inability to handle his liquor. While I've said before that the only person I want to see drunk on Survivor is Tom, that Tom is NOT you.

Stephanie holds onto #1 for the 2nd week in a row! A bit disappointed in your not fighting for the IC more, but I guess you were pretty confident you were safe.

Tag, you're it!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 Das Mole 04-15-05 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 HeyItsBryan 04-15-05 2
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 Das Mole 04-15-05 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 seahorse 04-15-05 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 Mo0 04-15-05 5
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 television 04-17-05 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 Max Headroom 04-18-05 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 adricharlie 04-18-05 8
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 Leigh 04-18-05 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 smokedog 04-18-05 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 whoami 04-18-05 11
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 taffnic 04-19-05 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 fleaismycat 04-19-05 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 Incognito9 04-20-05 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9 Survivorerist 04-20-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-15-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
Rank. Name (Last week) (Previous Weeks(New->Old)) (Average rank)
Love
1. Stephenie (1)(3,4,3,2,4,3,1)(2.4)- Still love her, and hope she wins.
2. Janu (2)(2,1,2,3,1,1,2)(1.8)- Oo, Janu speaks up next week. That ought to be interesting.
Neutral
3. Jennifer (3)(5,5,4,4,7,5,4)(4.4)- Still rather dull.
4. Katie (6)(7,7,6,5,2,2,6)(5.0)- Boring, doesn't seem too...I dunno.
5. Caryn (8)(11,11,13,14,9,5)(8.4)- Did better this week, she's starting to grow on me...in fact, she's as high now as she was after the first episode.
Neutral/Dislike-ish
6. Gregg (4)(6,8,9,10,9,7,8)(7.4)- Eh, he's OK. Starting to dislike him, don't know why.
7. Ian (8)(9,9,8,7,6,4,3)(6.8)- Eh.
8. Tom (9)(10,10,7,6,5,11,14)(8.9)- Eh.

OMG...- Coby (5)(4,3,5,9,12,14,17)(8.6) - Wow, if he had stuck around, he'd have been at the bottom of my list. What a whiner.

Overall Ranks
1. Janu - (1.8)
2. Stephenie - (2.4)
3. Jennifer - (4.4)
4. Katie - (5.0)
5. Ian - (6.8)
6. Gregg - (7.4)
7. Caryn - (8.4)
8. Tom - (8.9)

HeyItsBryan 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeyItsBryan Click to send private message to HeyItsBryan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
Dang, this season has been awesome. Last night's ep was great.

1. Steph - Has taken the top favorite position for me, hands down. It's been a long time since this show's seen such desire in its contestants... and, yowza, she is already cozying into her new tribe. If Steph wins, it will be the greatest Survivor finale ever.

2. Ian - Still one cool dude.

3. Tom - Despite some hints of arrogance in recent episodes, inebriated Tom was classic. Going strong as one of my faves.

4. Jenn - Wow, she's actually starting to make on-screen appearances. Anyone else reminded of Marcia Brady?! Waiting for someone to break her nose with a coconut and see if she can still get Davy Jones to sing at the next tribal council. And the fact that Jen is hooking up with a "Gregg" makes so many wrong parallels on so many wrong levels.

5. Katie - Aren't these people supposed to be getting thinner? She is amusing. Still waiting for her death brawl with Caryn.

6. Gregg - Triple G Unit is kinda boring, but seems like a good guy. Didn't really get the whole idea of ousting Coby though... didn't he say he needed him in the alliance?

7. Caryn - Eh. At least she wants to be there, unlike...

8. Janu - Wow, what a disappointment. I remember thinking how interesting a person she seemed before the show started... yikes. Nothing grates my nerves more than an unappreciative Survivor who does not even try (well, one can only be so appreciative when they are starved on an island for two months... but there are thousands of others who would kill for her spot to compete, while she is practically begging to be voted off). Thankfully it seems like just a matter of time before Janu takes all fifteen ounces of herself back to Vegas where she belongs.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-15-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
>Anyone else reminded of Marcia Brady?!

YES. That was the first thing I thought when I saw her. I was like, "wow...she looks like she's from the Brady Bunch," but I didn't know which one. But yeah, she does look like Marsha.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
1. Tom
2. Ian
3. Stephenie
4. Gregg
5. Jenn
6. Katie
7. Caryn
8. Janu

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-15-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
This Week's List

Rank. Survivor (LastWeek)(PreviousWeeks)(Average)

1. Stephenie (1)(3, 11, 2, 6, 4, 7, 9)(4.88) - I want you to win. SO BAD.
2. Ian (7)(9, 9, 11, 2, 2, 2, 3)(5.22) - For the HILARIOUS comment he made during the IC. I'm sure Survivor's ratings would've plumetted if Ian had taken his clothes off.
3. Caryn (3)(2, 7, 9, 14, 9, 12, 14)(8.11) - I'm starting to like her after what Coby did. She stayed up until the end of the challenge, and overall I see her as a reasonable winner.
4. Gregg (4)(6, 5, 4, 9, 8, 9, 7)(6.22) - Gregg and Jenn are doomed.
5. Jennifer (5)(5, 4, 5, 10, 12, 11, 11)(7.55) - Gregg and Jenn are doomed.
6. Katie (9)(7, 6, 7, 13, 11, 14, 10)(9.22) - I'm starting to notice how fat you're getting. You're still not funny.
7. Tom (8)(4, 10, 12, 3, 3, 3, 5)(6.11) - I want you to lose.
8. Janu (6)(8, 8, 6, 12, 13, 4, 5)(7.77) - I want you to just go home. If you don't want to be here anymore, leave.

Biggest Gainer - Ian (5 spots). Totally hilarious.
Biggest Loser - Janu (2 spots). Doesn't sound too drastic, but she REALLY deserves it this week.
The Bootee - Coby (2)(1, 3, 1, 4, 10, 15, 1) - Good LORD, did you go out in smoke. Terrible choices one after the other after the other. I won't mind seeing you on the jury, but you definitely would've been really low on my list if you'd somehow managed to survive.

Overall List

1. Stephenie (2, 4, T4, 3, 4, 4)
2. Ian (3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2)
3. Tom (4, 3, 3, 2, 3, 3)
4. Gregg (5, 5, T6, T5, 7, 7)
5. Jennifer (7, 8, 7, 8, T5)
6. Janu (6, 7, 8, 7, 8, T5)
7. Caryn (8, 9, 11, 12, 14, T13)
8. Katie (9, 10, 10, 11, 13, T13)

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-05, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
Don't have time for a full list, but I just wanted to note my appreciation for Ian's comment at the IC as well. On top of that, his comment about Janu being the crazy aunt who lives in the attic was hysterical, as were his words when voting out Coby. Ian really stepped it up this week.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
Not so many posters to this topic these days... Here goes:

1. Steph (1) - Found a home in an alliance, no surprise there.
2. Ian (2) - Dweeby in an entertaining way.
3. Gregg (4) - Moving up by default.
4. Jenn (6) - Still the best of a sorry lot of Koror women.
5. Tom (5) - The bullseye on his back is enormous now.
6. Caryn (8) - Disliked her less in this episode.
7. Katie (9) - Janu's whining has pushed her out of the cellar.
8. Janu (7) - Turn on the wind machine, blow her away.

Out. Coby (3) - Could've at least outlasted Janu by keeping his mouth shut. Not much sympathy here.

"Twenty minutes into the future..."

adricharlie 1340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-18-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
1. Steph - She just has such a desire to win I can't help but hope she does.
2. Ian - I just like him, can't really explain why.
3. Janu - My theory is the whole moping thing is part of her game plan to make her seem less threatening there by not getting voted off!!
4. Gregg - I would just rather he win than the rest.
5. Jenn - I don't think Gregg will do for her what Rob did for Amber.
6. Caryn - No opinion either way.
7. Katie - No opinion either way.
8. Tom - I want to like him but he is way to arrogant for my tastes.

Coby - He got himself voted off. I can hardly wait to see what he says as part if the jury.

Leigh 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Leigh Click to send private message to Leigh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
1. Stephanie - you go girl!
2. Ian - he's so quirky, I love him
3. Tom - still up there, and didn't give up for food. I love his willpower. Cocky yes, but boy we need more men like him in the world Sheesh.
4. Caryn - she is growing on me, and is the best of the koror women
5. Gregg - he's cute ;)
6. Katie - eh
7. Jenn - eh
8. Janu - biggest disappointment to me. She had such potential, what happened?

R.I.P. Coby - interesting character. I actually found you entertaining, but your strategy (was it that?) would never work and you should have known it.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-18-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
1. Steph
2. Jenn
3. Tom
4. Ian
5. Gregg
6. Caryn
7. Janu
8. Katie

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-18-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
No need to change anything this week.

#1.- Tom (1)
#2.- Ian (2)
#3.- Stephenie (3)
#4.- Katie (4)
#5.- Gregg (5)
#6.- Jennifer (6)
#7.- Caryn (7)
#8.- Janu (8)

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
1.Ian
2.Stephenie
3.Tom
4.Katie
5.Gregg
6.Jenn
7.Caryn
8.Janu

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
1. Ian
2. Stephenie
3. Tom
4. Gregg
5. Caryn
6. Janu
7. Jenn
8. Katie

I'm putting Ian on top for a change.

I put off doing this list because last episode did not inspire great liking or disliking. I thought they were mostly just being twits except for Stephenie who I admire for not doing an Osten.

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-20-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
1. Jenn
2. Ian
3. Caryn
4. Stephenie
5. Gregg
6. Janu
7. Tom
8. Katie

I made a post earlier with lots of descriptions and included past rankings and overall rankings but it looks like it didn't post or it got deleted somehow

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-20-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol. 10.9"
Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Jenn (1)
2. Ian (2)
3. Stephenie (3)
4. Katie (6)
5. Tom (7)
6. Caryn (8)
7. Gregg (4)
8. Janu (9)

Coby was #5 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Well, Jenn is #1 again! Mostly because nobody really impressed me this week, the top 3 remains the same. However, I am mildly impressed by your IC performance Jenn. So you jumped for pizza? You still were up there for a heckuva long time!

- This week's Greatest Gainer is Katie, who jumps up two spots from 6-4. Again a product of a shift up due to Gregg's drop and Coby's ouster, I think I'm really beginning to enjoy watching you Katie. You've got cunning with a splash of sass, and that's always good and fun to watch. So maybe it was a shift up, it was still very well deserved!

Yeah, short comments from me this week, but not much has changed and that's all I really got

New year, new look, new Erist!
Unofficial SB Survivor 10 Jenn Tracker

Top 5 FLL Castaways
1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Amber Brkich (10 weeks at #1)
3. Heidi Strobel (9 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (7 weeks at #1)
5. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)
5. Ian Rosenberger (5 weeks at #1)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •