The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hancock"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hancock"

Last night CSTL and I got to go to the advanced screening here in Atlanta of Hancock. I am not going to do a whole review of the movie, other than to say that overall I thought it was great.

We laughed. ALOT! LOUDLY! We, well I, cried. A little.

Overall we both thought it was a great movie. But we are not hard to please when it comes to movies in theatres.

We were also very happy that we got to see it early and free thanks to Entertainment Weekly. We also were able to go to the movies without kids, however that thanks goes to friends as Entertainment Weekly did not provide the babysitter.

I do not want to give away the movie, so I won't say anymore.

Are you planning on seeing it? Are there any other movies you might be planning on seeing?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hancock byoffer 06-27-08 1
 RE: Hancock StarryLuna 06-27-08 2
   RE: Hancock Estee 06-27-08 9
       RE: Hancock Smooth23 06-27-08 11
 RE: Hancock Ahtumbreez 06-27-08 3
   RE: Hancock syren 06-27-08 4
 RE: Hancock suzzee 06-27-08 5
 RE: Hancock blacknwhitedog 06-27-08 6
 RE: Hancock Max Headroom 06-27-08 7
   RE: Hancock agman 06-27-08 10
 Naming issues. Estee 06-27-08 8
 RE: Hancock Smooth23 06-27-08 12
 RE: Hancock sharnina 06-27-08 13
   RE: Hancock syren 06-27-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hancock"
I will see Hancock... eventually. Don't get out much anymore with a 3-yr old at home

I did finish watching another Will Smith movie last night - I, Robot. I thought that was excellent. Amazing special effects, and an interesting premise.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-27-08, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hancock"
That's one I will probably either Netflix or wait for the tv premiere.

My only real summer must-see is Wall-E and I imagine Estee will be along with a review before the day (or weekend) is over, since it's a Pixar movie.

There are some other movies I'd like to see, but the only movie theater in our town closed up a few months ago and the closest theater is now 45 minutes away, so going to the movies is definitely a special treat now.

Place witty comment here.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hancock"
I imagine Estee will be along with a review before the day (or weekend) is over, since it's a Pixar movie.

I'm predictable that way. Just got back from the theater.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-27-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hancock"
Hurry up with the review! I'm seeing it shortly..

Bang

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hancock"
I can't wait to see it!

Good going on the free childless movie

And just as a sidenote, Do Not, I repeat Do Not waste your money on The Happening. Shyamalan still doesn't have his mojo back, imo. And at this time I doubt he ever gets it back.

I'm going to go see Wanted this weekend. Angie is looking very sexy.

Agman took me to the islands

06-27-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hancock"
Oh I really want to see Wanted.

Anymore, we have been waiting till it whatever we want to see to the cheapie movie theatre. It is so much easier going when the movie costs $1.99 instead of $10.00. Also, I don't worry as much about the noise the baby might make if we take him to the cheapie one.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hancock"
I just adore Will Smith. One of the few that made it big while he was young and went on to be a real winner of a person. I'm putting Hancock on my movies to see list.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hancock"
oh gosh I adore Will Smith- I even liked that Vincent Price remake movie- I Am Legend

oh and Pursuit of Happiness- wow, just wow

I think I will try to see this one

Syren 2007

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hancock"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-08 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

Hancock is on my must-see list. Unfortunately it isn't on DW's list.

edit because I'm a doofus

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hancock"
>edit because I'm
>a doofus

LOL, I'm glad to see I'm not the only doofus around here!!!heheheheh

I would never want to corner the market on doofusness! Btw, can you also spell it "dufus" or is that just a California spelling?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Naming issues."
The release title for the movie is Hancock.

The original title was Tonight He Comes.

I'm very patiently waiting for FOTF to catch on.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-27-08, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hancock"
I'm looking forward to:

Wall-E
Wanted
Hancock

In that order.

Bang

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-27-08, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hancock"
Syren, do you think this is a movie that my girls can see? They are 8 and 10. They've seen all the Harry Potter movies, all the Spiderman movies, Narnia, and recently all the Lord of the Rings movies.

GUESS WHAT! I got a FEV-ah -- and the only pre-SCRIP-tion
-- is MORE COWBELL!

Shar's World

06-27-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Hancock"
There is a lot of cursing, and bits of violence. You also get to see half of Will Smith's butt.

The only thing I think I would worry about would be the cursing. There was a lot.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •