The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Week 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Week 11"
I am still at the same as last weeks, however I can wear my wedding set again without it feeling like my fingers are being cut off. Being able to slide them off without feeling like I want to cut my finger from my body is slightly liberating. I also went out and bought a cute little top and denim shorts that were both a size smaller than I have been buying. I am very happy about that, especially since the shorts are loose.

So I am at the same, and I guess holding steady. We went to see an advanced screening of Hancock, yes it is THE movie of the summer, and had dinner at Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro beforehand. It wasn't that great, but...still not great for me either...lol.

So how was your week?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Wee... qwertypie 06-27-08 1
 RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Wee... MKitty 06-27-08 2
 RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Wee... frodis 06-27-08 3
 RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Wee... skye 06-29-08 4
 RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Wee... anotherkim 06-29-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Week 11"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-08 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

Way to go!!!!!

DH had resized my rings as a surprise since I couldn't fit back into them 2 years after DD was born. Talk about major depressing (Oh, and guys, if you are going to do this, make sure your spouse is not PMS'ed. Not good.). Now they are loose again to the point were I may have to get them sized down.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-27-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Week 11"
I reported in late to the last thread, so won't report in again..but just to say that yes, my wedding ring is my fastest indicator that I have lost weight too.

When I have gained, my fingers feel like pudgy sausages being sliced by a too-tight ring. When I have lost a few pounds, it fits comfortably and slides on and off. It is feeling pretty good right now and I can even see space between finger and ring if I push the ring against a table! Yes, sometimes even five pounds can make a difference! Feeling so much better

Tribe "Nationed" me...

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-27-08, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Week 11"
The small project of putting a new floor and toilet in our tiny bathroom downstairs turned into a much bigger, potentially waybad problem this afternoon. Apparently the water that was under the old floor was not from the old toilet, but from a hole in a pipe behind the wall.

What this has to do with Biggest Loser is that I just ate an entire box of ginger snaps.

I'm a stress cookie eater. The good news is that the ginger snaps are the only cookies we have in the house, otherwise I'm sure I'd be tearing into another box rightaboutnow.

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-29-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Week 11"
Still the same.

Which is good because it's been way too humid to run so I haven't been exercising the way I'm used to. However Not-Smallish Skye is gone to camp until tomorrow and it's a nice cool morning so I'm going to finish this coffee and then haul my lazy butt onto the treadmill.

And afterwards (provided it doesn't rain) I'll go cut the grass and weed the flower beds.

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-08, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OT's Biggest Loser Weigh In Week 11"

I've been rather lax in posting to these threads because I seem to be going up instead of down. Or actually, bouncing back and forth three pounds either way. Grrrr. I've started journaling my foods again and I did two classes at the Y last week, which is two more than I did from March-June, thus the flabby midsection and ten pounds that have decided to come back and visit my gut and hips.

This week will be a good week--I'm focused and determined and pissed off at myself.

--woohoo on the smaller shorts!!! Sadly, I can't wear the ones that I bought in May as an incentive--they were snug at the time and now I'm sure I'd burst a seam if I dared try them on.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •