The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" I'm New here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoJo303 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-05-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoJo303 Click to send private message to JoJo303 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" I'm New here"
hello everyone,

I am new here having been watching the Show for two weeks. I used to see Iyanla on Opera's show and find her quite inspiring. I have not read her books. The show is very revealing tho' we don't really knw all that's going on I'm sure.

My interest lies in behaviors and self-help improvement as I have learned much from my own Counseling from the 80's. Life is a continuous learning experience IMO. Leaning to be responsible comes hard for many.

Anyway, I have been enjoying the show and still figuring what is all going on. I think I like Dr. Katz style as to his approach. Less intimidating and easy to work with.

I am 63, married with 3 adult kids and 5 grandkids. My health is fragile with COPD ( progressive lung disease) and an on Oxygen 24/7. Living with restrictions and illnesses have made my life unique ad interesting. At times I am more a "spectator" than fully involved.

Hope to visit more soon, Jojo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm New here PawnStar 11-05-05 1
 RE: I'm New here SOinEden 11-05-05 2
   RE: I'm New here kissmiback 11-05-05 3
 RE: I'm New here L_11 11-05-05 4
   RE: I'm New here iyanlarox 11-06-05 5
   RE: I'm New here iyanlarox 11-07-05 8
 RE: I'm New here Serenity 555 11-07-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PawnStar 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-05-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PawnStar Click to send private message to PawnStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm New here"
Hi Jojo, nice to meet ya

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-05-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm New here"
Hi JoJo and welcome, you sound like a very sweet person, I love the way you talk about your illness and how you look at things in a positive way (unique and interesting). Take care and hope to see you around here more often.

kissmiback 118 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kissmiback Click to send private message to kissmiback Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm New here"
Hi Jojo,
Welcome to the SO message page! You seem like a very sweet person, I wish you were my Grandmother! (I'm 23) I would like to hear more about yout input on the show as you continue to watch it!

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm New here"
What a lovely and warm way to introduce yourself! Welcome from me, also. I look forward to your posts.

iyanlarox 188 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-05, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iyanlarox Click to send private message to iyanlarox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'm New here"
Greetings Jojo: I hope you are enjoying the show! Iyanla is much better than Oprah. Very quirky but so committed. I bet you are a wonderful grandmother!

iyanlarox 188 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-05, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iyanlarox Click to send private message to iyanlarox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I'm New here"
I understand about the cutting of threads. I mentioned this season might suck because the 'reality' aspect of Reality TV has been lost (ie: Lisa talking to cam guy regarding the emergency break). Survivor suffered the same thing - reality outed of reality tv.

Serenity 555 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-07-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serenity%20555 Click to send private message to Serenity%20555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm New here"
Me again.....Serenity.....forgot to tell you I'm a Grandma too! Best title in the world. Have 3 granddaughters (age 8 months, 2 1/2 years, & 10 years), & a grandson, (9 years). Feel like life is complete now. Take care.........

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •