The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Am I the only one that wonders about the clothes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-07-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Am I the only one that wonders about the clothes?"
Why does it seem like all the plump girls or ladies with no waistline, always wear these stretch tops that make them look like Michelin tire women? I have also noticed that if someone is there for several weeks they seem to gain weight unless they really work out. I thought Vanessa and Rachel had put on weight during their stay. I can see this happening to me because they don't have TV or anything. You main focus might become food.
I am a full figured gal and there is no way I would wear a top that accentuated the belly rolls? I don't get it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Am I the only one that wonders ... LackofGrace 06-07-05 1
 RE: Am I the only one that wonders ... cyngee 06-07-05 2
   RE: Am I the only one that wonders ... Isabeau 06-09-05 3
       RE: Am I the only one that wonders ... sh33na 06-10-05 4
           RE: Am I the only one that wonders ... lastsplash 06-16-05 5
               RE: Am I the only one that wonders ... Moother 06-16-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LackofGrace 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-07-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LackofGrace Click to send private message to LackofGrace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Am I the only one that wonders about the clothes?"
I had been wondering that myself when I first saw Josie in the "tube top/baby doll" tops she favored combined with the low rise jeans that just did not flatter her figure. Sorry tube tops really don't look good on anyone.

cyngee 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-07-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyngee Click to send private message to cyngee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Am I the only one that wonders about the clothes?"

OMG, So glad you said that. Not to be judgemental at all, if you're overweight thats fine, I am. But please look in the mirrors girls, cmon! I sometimes though Josie would 'fall out' of those tops she wore. And Kimmie, you never looked better than you did on your graduation night, nice and classic and appropriate for your age.

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.

Isabeau 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-09-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Isabeau Click to send private message to Isabeau Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Am I the only one that wonders about the clothes?"
Kim....ah yes, Kim. She was so rich and drove a Jag but her outfits were like they were made for the circus. I couldn't believe her lousy taste and her bleached blonde hair. PS...the nude look is in for nails not the super square French manicure anymore. Gawds...that lavendar suit she wore when she first arrived had lace flounces on it....I thought I was looking at Dame Edith.
All the nice outfits they tried to put on her for the make-over and she didn't like them. She did end up looking her best at the graduation. That child needs some serious help and some class. Money does not make one classy. Nothing wrong with geing plump, she has a lovely face like the actress Kim Novack...but cover up the bulges.
Remember when her mom was asked..."what do you love about me?" and she answered..."the way you dress." ack ack ptooey

~Isa~

"I would rather sit, alone, on a pumpkin than be crowded on a velvet cushion." HDThoreau

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-10-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Am I the only one that wonders about the clothes?"
I remember that Kim's mother commented that she liked the way she dressed. Ugh.

You can't buy class. Either you have it or you don't.

lastsplash 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-16-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Am I the only one that wonders about the clothes?"
What do you expect, Andy Paige is their stylist. Need I say more? She is like a character from Saturday night Live. She reminds me of the southern sorority girls from Animal House.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-16-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Am I the only one that wonders about the clothes?"
Doesn't Andy only help with the graduation clothing? These people bring these little clothes with them, right?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •