The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stephanie describes SJ tribe as 'Humble'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-02, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stephanie describes SJ tribe as 'Humble'"
Stephanie was given the following question during her 'CBS Web Chat'.
http://www.survivorfever.net/chat_stephanie_dill.html

'If you could pick one word to describe Sook Jai, what would it be?
Survivor Stephanie: Humble.'

Now if you compare this to Tanya on the Early Show.

Tanya comments on her selection to the CG tribe.
'but you know, of course now I realized I was on the best team.'

By these comments you can theorize that the SJ tribe as a whole will not
go far while the CG tribe will dominate the later rounds of the game.
Not really a big spoiler but it helps to 'prop up' the weight spoiler information.

Of course I will really enjoy watching the self proclaimed 'Dream Team'
crash and burn.

So sorry if this is discussed in another thread but I could not find it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stephanie describes SJ tribe as... Drive My Car 10-20-02 1
 RE: Stephanie describes SJ tribe as... ulalame 10-20-02 2
   RE: Stephanie describes SJ tribe as... survivorpinoy 10-22-02 3
       RE: Stephanie describes SJ tribe as... SurvivinDawg 10-22-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stephanie describes SJ tribe as 'Humble'"
Yogi, thanks for posting the Chat link.

Humble stood out for me too as odd, I don't think we have seem SJ as a humble group, so they may be humbled by coming events.

Some interesting stuff ( in hindsight)

If anyone was still putting any weight on the Snickers thing, her slippers weren't pink, they were big houseshoes shaped like Bears.

Ghandia didn't get to know her at Loser Lodge because she says that she and Jed traveled around Thailand together.

As in her Early Show interview she says that she didn't have a strategy and was trying to be "good TV" , she mentions her goal was to be entertaining and then she got sick. She says she isn't going to be a Firefighter anymore, but is moving to L.A. to start something new. Hard to believe these people still think they can gain Fame from this thing, since so few have.

Maybe someone else can find some clues in there, but I don't think there is much.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stephanie describes SJ tribe as 'Humble'"
John also described the Chewies as the "best team" in his chat:

Q: "why were you so upset to get picked with Jan's team? Your team did well until the puzzle."

A: I wasn't "so" upset. I just wondered if this team would be as athletically competent as the other team. It didn't take long to realize that we were going to be competative. In the end, I think I was on the best team.

John's Chat at Survivor Fever

survivorpinoy 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorpinoy Click to send private message to survivorpinoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stephanie describes SJ tribe as 'Humble'"
The only way CG will be the winning tribe is if the tribes merge at 5-5 and the first one voted out after the merge will come from SJ.

How will they break a deadlock this time? Not S4 style I hope.

I have always rooted for the young athletic group. Pagong, Kucha, Samburu, Maraamu and now Sook Jai. I'm a total loser.

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve.
Jesus, does anyone?"
-Stand By Me

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-02, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stephanie describes SJ tribe as 'Humble'"
The only way CG will be the winning tribe is if the tribes merge at 5-5 and the first one voted out after the merge will come from SJ.
How will they break a deadlock this time? Not S4 style I hope.

They may merge at 5-5, but why are you automatically assuming that the VOTE will be 5-5?

Consider, if you will, that MB has been showing Shii Ann as unhappy with her tribe. During the Swap Offer, only Shii Ann and Stephanie were shown with voice-overs about possibly swapping. Later on, Shii Ann was shown being emotional.

Consider that Shii Ann just might vote with the CG tribe to eliminate an SJ. Just for $#!+$ and giggles, let's say it's Ken. Then the vote is 6-4 and neither rocks nor past votes nor any other tiebreakers are needed.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across. -- Julian Simon

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •