The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-17-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps"
{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor, it's sink or swim at Chuay Gahn...

{Jeff Probst} ...when the guys search for their boat.

{Helen}The guys are not even what I would classify as swimmers.

{Ted} This is the most swimming I've ever done in my life.

{Jeff Probst} And at Sook Jai, Ken and Robb have it out.

{Ken, barely audible} I don't wanna f***in' hear it.

{Ken, crosstalk with Robb} You've got some set of balls to approach me with this...
{Robb, crosstalk with Ken -- hard to understand} What do you think...you're not being truthful

{Robb} Don't try to tell me I'm doin' something when I'm not, alright, 'cause I'm not f***in' stupid!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 10-17-02 1
 RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps mistofleas 10-17-02 2
   RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 10-17-02 3
       RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps mistofleas 10-17-02 4
           RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 10-17-02 5
               RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps mistofleas 10-17-02 6
 Argument speculation Cathy the Canadian 10-18-02 7
   RE: Argument speculation SurvivinDawg 10-18-02 8
       RE: Argument speculation Cathy the Canadian 10-18-02 9
   RE: Argument speculation FesterFan1 10-18-02 10
       RE: Argument speculation Cathy the Canadian 10-18-02 11
           RE: Argument speculation Loree 10-18-02 12
               RE: Argument speculation ZJ 10-18-02 13
                   Revisiting Misdirection... Cathy the Canadian 10-18-02 14
                       RE: Revisiting Misdirection... Swami 10-18-02 15
                       RE: Revisiting Misdirection... fivestarwheezy 10-18-02 16
                           Wow Swami, that was weird fivestarwheezy 10-18-02 17
                       RE: Revisiting Misdirection... SurvivinDawg 10-18-02 19
                           RE: Revisiting Misdirection... dangerkitty 10-23-02 20
                   RE: Argument speculation HOMEBOZO 10-18-02 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-17-02, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps"
Sorry it took so long, folks. I tried posting this 10 minutes ago, but forgot to put a title in the subject line and when I hit submit everything disappeared. I had re-upload everything again.

On the Robb crosstalk, I am not positive of what he says, but it really sounds to me like what I typed above. There's something missing in the part where I put the ellipsis in his statement, but the rest I think is fairly close to what he's saying.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps"
Oh My Heck Bungler!!! Look at you and your getting those vid-caps up so quickness!!

Thanks darling, but now I must ask...did you happen to also vid-cap the little blurb about "Meet the latest castaway to be voted off the island on the Early show"?

I got it on my recorder but have no ability to vid-cap, there was a shot of someone unhooking something underwater, THEN a shot of someone walking down the walk of shame at TC and it WASN'T Stephanie. This person had on a black short sleeved (waves at sleeeve) t-shirt, tan long short pants and dark hair covered by a bandana. It looked like Robb to me.

Please oh please tell me you got a vid-cap of that part!

--is quite convinced that Bungler is a super secret genetic experiment between NASA and the CIA

10-17-02, 09:49 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-02 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

mistofleas, it's actually Brian (Clay in yellow shirt and hat is in front of him) leaving Ep 2's TC. The Early Show showed this clip this morning too.

10-17-02, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps"
Thank you darling! I thought maybe I / we had something there for a minute. Serves me right for working for a law firm that makes me be at work before they show all the Survivor previews on the Early Show!

Everyone else reponding to this thread...please disregard my posts, I admit to being unobservant and out of the "loop"!

--thinks now she really should just go back to OT and give up the spoiling (especially after the "loop" reference)

10-17-02, 11:44 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps"
Nonsense, mistofleas! Your spoiler sense has always been admired by me. The Early Show stuff wasn't discussed here (I had some off-Blows discussion regarding the cap). We thought it might have been something then, just like you thought tonight. We were all wrong. Dernit!

10-17-02, 11:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 6 (Thursday) Preview Vidcaps"
Nonsense, mistofleas! Your spoiler sense has always been admired by me.

Forgive the OTness but....Bungler that made me *swooon*!!!

--make like the the Little Engine That Could and says "I think I can spoil, I think I can spoil... I think, I think I think!!!

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-18-02, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Argument speculation"
What could have these boys all up in arms? What the heck did Rob do now?

Maybe he's trying to flip-flop back into the majority alliance, and Ken calls him on it? Maybe he denies he voted for Shi Ann at TC?

The normally low key Ken seems so angry - what could ruffle his feathers so? Did Rob eat the can of beans (heehee)?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Argument speculation"
Maybe he's trying to flip-flop back into the majority alliance, and Ken calls him on it? Maybe he denies he voted for Shi Ann at TC?

I think you have it exactly backwards, Cathy.

If I understand, it's KEN that says he doesn't wanna hear it, and ROB trying to continue the conversation.

In conjunction with Steph's Early Show comments, perhaps Robb thinks he's been lied to about the reasons for Jed and Steph's boots... he fronts Ken about it, especially if Ken feeds him some other line of stuff.

About Shii Ann: I also remember that Jed was told by these losers that they were voting for Shii Ann, then they turned around and waxed Jed. So it may be Robb confronting Ken about that lie again.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across. -- Julian Simon

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

10-18-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Argument speculation"
Could be Dawg.

I do remember Ken and Rob having a conversation before the TC where Jed was booted, and Ken was telling Rob something to the effect that "Jed was lazy at the beginning and he's lazy now".

Seems like he tried to bring him into the loop back then and it didn't work.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Argument speculation"
I'll tell you exactly what they're arguing about. This is now the second time that Robb thought Shii Ann would be taking the walk of shame, and it's the second time he's been lied to. I'm quite sure this is a confrontation regarding his status as tribal sucker.

Maybe Robb doesn't have stoopid written on his forehead after all. But I'll tell you what, it doesn't matter a lick because he's next if the Sookies go to TC next week. He probably knows it too.

The Shelter Alliance has taken two-facedness to a new level. They've been lying through their teeth from Day 1 about Jed and about Steph, and Robb looks like he's not gonna have them spreading lies about him too.

Fester

10-18-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Argument speculation"
The argument could be linked to the "bizarre behaviour" of one tribe member talked about in the preview. Rob says he "didn't do it" whatever "it" is. Hey, maybe we'll have another sex scandal! Ken is pretty cute....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Argument speculation"
Well Ken and Erin did seem to sleep on the sand this past ep with Robb. Maybe Robb got between Erin and Ken and cuddled too close with one of them. LOL!

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-18-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZJ Click to send private message to ZJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Argument speculation"
Whoa...
you may have stumbled onto something...
Ken and Erin and Robb on the sand? Perhaps they were closer... Remember Erin went to collect water with Robb and they were talking about Shii Ann? Maybe Robb thinks that Shii is next to go with Steph, himself, Ken and Erin voting for her. 4-3 vote.
Remember the vote count was stopped at 4-2, even though the last vote was for Steph, they wouldn't know... so maybe our dear Robb confronted Ken to ask him if he was the one who changed his vote, without thinking Erin did too...

10-18-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
14. "Revisiting Misdirection..."
I don't really know what this means, but did anyone else notice that the misdirection teasers were missing?

The misdirection for episode 5 said :

"One Survivor's singing drives the others crazy.

Two unlikely tribemates forge a tentative alliance, but neither is sure whether the other can be trusted."
----------------------------------------------------------------

What the heck? Did I go to the bathroom and miss this stuff or what? I don't remember any singing, and the only alliance talk was between Ted and Brian - hardly an unlikely pairing. Unless Jan saying she was going to go spend the money was "singing".

I know you can't put much stock in misdirection spoilers, but to have them be just so blatently absent? Weird.

Could there have been an unlikely alliance that Rob made, that they were originally going to air, that leads to the argument?

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Revisiting Misdirection..."
They showed Helen singing, which annoyed the crap out of me. Altho it was funny that they interspersed her perky little song with shots of the boat coming loose & drifting out to sea.

Jake gave Shii a little pep talk & advice on dealing with her feelings about the other Suckies talking behind her back. That was the closest thing I saw to a tentative alliance of an unlikely pair.

Like most misdirections, they turned out to mean squat.

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Revisiting Misdirection..."
The singing was Helen's *fine* rendition of 'Let's hear those sleigh bells ringing..." in the highest soprano I've ever heard (I bet the monkeys loved it). Though it wasn't a huge deal, Clay and Brian were rolling their eyes about it.

I don't think the unlikely tribemates are Brian & Ted. That was too obvious for weeks. I think it might be Jake/ Shii-Ann. Jake in his confessional says that the others don't like her, but that he does like her because she works hard. Then the 'feel like I want to cry/ It's okay to cry scene put them in a different light than I remember seeing before.

Wheezer

*Wanting also to mention Hunky Ken who clapped and encouraged Chewies when they won the Margaritas *sigh* 'he's nice too!' It was nice to hear from him finally!*

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-02, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Wow Swami, that was weird"
Guess I need to type faster You beat me to it.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Revisiting Misdirection..."
I don't really know what this means, but did anyone else notice that the misdirection teasers were missing?

Good call, Cathy!

Let me add to it: The title "The Ocean's Surprise"... can anyone tell me what the hell the surprise WAS?

NEVER has a show title been SO meaningless to a show.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across. -- Julian Simon

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-23-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Revisiting Misdirection..."
can anyone tell me what the hell the surprise WAS?

Yep, it was useless, Dawg, but I actually saw a few meanings:

-Robb getting bit while in the ocean.

-The ocean taking the CGs boat.

-The fish sorting - lots of fish that JP claimed were caught right out there by that fishing boat, while the survivors have caught no fish.

Lame indeed, I agree. The main thing is, it gave us nothing about strategy or bootee. So are episode titles really of any use in spoiling? I guess we never know.

HOMEBOZO 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HOMEBOZO Click to send private message to HOMEBOZO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Argument speculation"
I think I know what set Robb off.
He just found out that while they were frolicking in the surf it was Ken who bit him on the foot.

Homebozo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •