The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Missed Other Half of Show: President Speaking!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

smr5491 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smr5491 Click to send private message to smr5491 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Missed Other Half of Show: President Speaking!!"
I saw the first 30 minutes of the show today, but was interrupted by the President. They interrupted on a commercial, and before the commercial, they show the "coming up" and it was about Lisa and some sort of game, so if you could walk me through the last part of the show, I would appreciate it.

P.S. Thank you for filling me in on Christina's False Alarm on her Pregnancy to whom-ever wrote it!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Missed Other Half of Show: Pres... crazygroupiegirl 12-19-05 1
 RE: Missed Other Half of Show: Pres... evilfeevil 12-19-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

crazygroupiegirl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-19-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazygroupiegirl Click to send private message to crazygroupiegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Missed Other Half of Show: President Speaking!!"
Rhonda set up "Lisa's Dating Game" to see what she really wants in a guy. She did pick someone and will go out on a date with him (date unknown). That's all that really happened. Kim really misses her son and cannot believe how busy she was and that there wasn't any time for her to call her son before he went to sleep. The promo shows that tomorrow is Allison's last day in the house and everyone is pissing her off. You really didn't miss much.

evilfeevil 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-19-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evilfeevil Click to send private message to evilfeevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Missed Other Half of Show: President Speaking!!"
You think you have it bad, I missed the FIRST half because of that dumb George W. Chimp speech!!! I was dying to finally see a new housemate and of course on Friday's promo they said "you won't believe her story!" (don't they always say that though), and not only did the "President" ruin Family Guy for me last night, he ruined Starting Over for me today! Can someone please tell me what happened during the first thirty minutes of today's show? I didn't even know her name or anything about her when I finally fast forwarded to the end of the stupid press conference! (I now know it's Kim and something about getting beaten as a child but that's about it...what was so bad?)

Why do those presidential speeches always have to happen during Starting Over (11 a.m. my time)? Why can't they happen during the noon news or something?

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •