The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 5 Prediction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 5 Prediction"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-02 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS

VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Apologies for the lateness of this posting, but some times these things can't be helped. For five spoiling seasons there's been a pretty good spoiling rule of thumb -- Occum's Razor. I've heard the case for Shii-Ann, and frankly, I'm having a hard time buying them all, they seem a bit contrived, and hey, after all, sometimes you have to just disagree with the majority. A few points:

- Stephanie is an outsider, lazy, sick, etc. Shii -- at minimum -- is not sick, less lazy, and is doing a better job fitting in. So Shii might be weaker, big deal: A) remember, it's Week 5, this is when you want to start DUMPING the strong folks before them become individual immunity threats, B) what good is strength if your lazy?, C) this tribe already established a history of voting out the strong but lazy (ie. JED)

- If she switches tribes Stephanie's likely gone. If she doesn't switch tribes, she's also likely gone.

- After almost two weeks stuck on an island, sometimes pigtails are just pigtails and some of these players would vote out their grandmother if it got them further into the game.

- Note the phrase is "tentative alliance" -- it's not "rock solid alliance" or "blood oath alliance," it's tentative, and if it involves Stephanie, I'd be surprised if it lasts more than half a day (remember, Jeb also thought he had a "tentative alliance" of sorts with Penny and look where that got him.)

- The Snikcers Girl reporting Stephanie's slippers still in camp. First you have to buy the Snickers Girl is true, and even if so, it's inconclusive at best, many previous survivors have left their luxury item behind after leaving the game (even if it is something lame like slippers -- which if nothing else, are probably getting some use as oven mitts of sorts.)

Given that there's so little to go on, the Occum's Razor agrument wins out and STEPHANIE is the boot pick, although Shii Ann is a very strong alternate selection.

As far as which tribe STEPHANIE is on when she's voted out, well, I'm going to assume her personality isn't the type to try and retreat and live to fight another day, so she'll probably remain in PURPLE TRIBE, meaning RED TRIBE wins immunity this week.

For the reward challenge, despite their problems, PURPLE TRIBE still seems to be the more likely winner.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... Outfrontgirl 10-17-02 1
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... SurvivinDawg 10-17-02 2
       RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... sleeeve 10-17-02 4
           RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... SurvivorBlows 10-17-02 6
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... SurvivorBlows 10-17-02 5
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode ... MattyMax 10-17-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 5 Prediction"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-02 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

Webby, FYI, I think there's a typo here you probably want to fix as right now it says both tribes win immunity...

>>meaning RED TRIBE wins immunity this week.

>>For the immunity challenge, depsite their problems, PURPLE TRIBE still seems to be the more likely winner.
-----------------
btw, do you think there will be an RC as defined in Spoiler Island? How will you judge it if it's a swap, or will you throw out the points for this week?

Edited to say that oven mitt comment is too funny!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 5 Prediction"
Good question about spoiler Island game... there is no pick for "no" reward challenge (which is what I suspect will happen).

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -- Thomas Paine

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 5 Prediction"
>Good question about spoiler Island game...
>there is no pick for
>"no" reward challenge (which is
>what I suspect will happen).

In the past, if no reward challenge is held, then no points are rewarded in that category.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

10-17-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 5 Prediction"
And to cover the other scenario, if somehow the "winner" is one or more inidividuals instead of tribes, no points will also be awarded, since neither available tribal selection was correct.

-SB

10-17-02, 07:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 5 Prediction"
Woops, the seocnd one is obviously the Reward, thanks

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-02, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Episode 5 Prediction"
I think you are COMPLETELY correct, webby. The Shii Ann boot doesn't really make sense, especially considering Jed had such awful things to say about her, I really don't think she goes to the lodge. The snewster switch really tips the scale towards a stephanie boot.

Horay for not being a lemming!!!!

MattyMax

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •