The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And more Mario news leaks out"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-23-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And more Mario news leaks out"
Interesting, isn't it???

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/43008.htm

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And more Mario news leaks out Glow 03-23-05 1
 RE: And more Mario news leaks out LadyT 03-25-05 2
   RE: And more Mario news leaks out ginger 03-25-05 3
 RE: And more Mario news leaks out zombiebaby 03-25-05 4
   RE: And more Mario news leaks out munson 03-25-05 5
       RE: And more Mario news leaks out uberspoon 03-25-05 6
       RE: And more Mario news leaks out Fishercat 03-25-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And more Mario news leaks out"
Good for him. Maybe he won't have to know how to sing.

I was kind of hoping he would just go away.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And more Mario news leaks out"
He should vbe Fez's little brother on "That 70's Show"

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And more Mario news leaks out"
The funniest thing in that article is where they refer to Chopper as a "star."

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And more Mario news leaks out"
I still don't get the "favored to win" comments. When was he favored to win? I would think he had maybe a 6th place finish in him.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-25-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And more Mario news leaks out"
Before he quit, polls all over the web had Mario leading the pack very early on. Bo closed the gap quickly.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And more Mario news leaks out"
I personally can't help but wonder to what extent the Bo surge contributed to Mario's decision to jump ship.

I mean, maybe Mario thought he had the whole thing bagged, then boom goes Bo and bye goes Mario's frontrunner status. Maybe he just didn't want to risk losing.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And more Mario news leaks out"
Interesting, I thought it was Bo/Anwar (his great performance pre-F12)/Nadia were fighting for the Top spot, then Mario/Carrie/etc. were in the second tier. Guess I was wrong.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •