The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa's Arrogance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LilBug 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilBug Click to send private message to LilBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa's Arrogance"
I can't believe Lisa's flippant comments when she heard about the new house guest's arrival. Calling her a wench and a ##### before she even laid eyes on her. I hope Kim gives Lisa the run of her life. For all the time Lisa has been in the house she has learned NOTHING! This woman is infuriating!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa's Arrogance Seabisquit 12-19-05 1
 RE: Lisa's Arrogance clinker39 12-19-05 2
   RE: Lisa's Arrogance ulshafer 12-19-05 3
 RE: Lisa's Arrogance Labyrinth 12-19-05 4
 RE: Lisa's Arrogance HalfstepF 12-19-05 5
 RE: Lisa's Arrogance Carla 12-19-05 6
   RE: Lisa's Arrogance kipkano 12-19-05 7
       RE: Lisa's Arrogance LilBug 12-19-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa's Arrogance"
I agree, infuriating and ignorant. She is a loser. Shut up Lisa and go home.

clinker39 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-19-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clinker39 Click to send private message to clinker39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa's Arrogance"
I hate to even say this, but, isnt that JUST like Lisa???
She is rude!!! Everything that comes out of her mouth is
simply immature, and condiscending. She thinks she is the be all and end all. She needs to grow the 'F' UP!!!!
Peace, clinks

ulshafer 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-19-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulshafer Click to send private message to ulshafer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa's Arrogance"
I agree........ I'm so sick of Lisa's comments, made about the new houseguest being a "whack job" a "wrench" and actually calling her a B###H on air......a new housemate whom she has never seen nor meet yet....NOT to mention she will be living with her soon under the same roof!!!!!! "WHERE ARE THE LIFE COACHES"?.....and why don't they just "KICK" her out of the S.O. house!! I only hope that the new girl will be "BOLD" with Lisa. HEY.....if S.O. won't "KICK" Lisa out- "MAYBE"!...just "MAYBE" the new housemate will "KNOCK HER OUT"!!!!!!!!! ALSO, Allison as well!!!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-19-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa's Arrogance"
Lisa says inappropriate things all the time. I think it is the way she copes with being truly inadequeate and pathetic. She has to get the first strike in.

Also she knows the more dramatic she is the more she will get tv time.

Just for me - I would prefer to be around Lisa then Allison or Christina. Being sneaked up from behind and being stabbed in the back is harder to deal with then a full frontal confrontation (and we know that Lisa folds when confronted).

And PLEASE Allisham don't 'steal my thunder' by chiming in that you understand me because you ARE me. Oh but that was in confessional so that's okay. We know you have to hide your true pain behind a smile in public.

HalfstepF 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HalfstepF Click to send private message to HalfstepF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lisa's Arrogance"
Hi LilBug!

The word "flippant" was too nice of a word to describe Lisa's comments about the incoming housemate! She was being downright meanspirited and cruel. And, she hadn't even met the new housemate yet!

Lisa hasn't learned yet how to be kind and diplomatic with others. There's a huge difference between being honest and being brutally honest. Lisa can be brutally honest, as exhibited by her word selection describing someone she hasn't even met!

Forget the men, Lisa, for now!!! So what if you're 40 and not married yet! What decent man wants to be married to someone who is brutal in her comments about others! He may end up being one of her targets and it wouldn't feel good.

I was 47 when I met my current and last husband. He's the man of my dreams and I met him via a chat program on the internet.

Denise

Carla 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carla Click to send private message to Carla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lisa's Arrogance"
I've supported Lisa in the past but yeah, it's getting old.

kipkano 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-19-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kipkano Click to send private message to kipkano Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lisa's Arrogance"
Why was she making these negative comments if she hasn't met the new girl yet? What info was she basing it on?

LilBug 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilBug Click to send private message to LilBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lisa's Arrogance"
>Why was she making these negative
>comments if she hasn't met
>the new girl yet?
>What info was she basing
>it on?

Because that's Lisa. She had no information and alot of assumptions. I think she's insecure and jealous that the new girl may be prettier, smarter, etc. It's easier to lash out and dismiss what you don't know than it is to bite your tongue and live the experience before making judgements

I truly believe Lisa is incapable of any kind of compassion. She lives in a ME ME ME world. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •