The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-14-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
I doubt we’ll have another no-brainer this week, but here’s today’s propaganda:

GHANDIA GONE!

Ghandia Johnson's attempt to divide the tribe between male vs. female proved more divisive than decisive as she became the third member of Chuay Gahn to be voted off the island.

This week, one Survivor's singing drives the others crazy. And two unlikely tribemates forge a tentative alliance, but neither is sure whether the other can be trusted on SURVIVOR: THAILAND, Thursday, October 17, 8PM ET/PT.

SURVIVOR Profile:

Stephanie Dill, 29, is a single firefighter/EMT from Ozark, AR. She is especially proud that she was the first female firefighter for the City of Fayetteville. Stephanie describes herself as athletic, adventurous and romantic, and brought her fuzzy slippers to the island as her luxury item.

(Gee, I figured Steph would go soon. . .)

PREVIOUS PROFILES:
9/17 Erin Collins
9/24 Jed Hildebrand
10/3 NO PROFILE!
10/7 Ted Rogers, Jr.

PREVIOUS BOOTS:
9/19 John Raymond
9/26 Tanya Vance
10/3 Jed Hildebrand
10/10 Ghandia Johnson

GT

Intimacy has been defined as 'what you can scratch, in front of whom, and whose it is.‘

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02 Q 10-14-02 1
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02 ulalame 10-14-02 2
       RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02 SurvivinDawg 10-14-02 4
           RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02 Outfrontgirl 10-14-02 6
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02 Outfrontgirl 10-14-02 3
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02 Kokoro 10-14-02 5
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02 addictedtoSB 10-14-02 7
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02 Kokoro 10-14-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-14-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
Fast as usual. Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if they will drive us crazy singing as well.

Also, Unlikely tribemates is a little hokie for me. Could it be simple as in two people we thought would not be allied? or two people on one tribe being unlikely, as in a switch?

Later

D.R.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-02, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
It could be as "unlikely" as Jan and Brian -- given that she was shown being in the G-Diva camp last week, her sucking up to the guys this week would seem unlikely to the average viewer.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
Thanks for posting GT!

Remember, folks, CBS tends to overly dramatize things. This "unlikely" is probably very overstated and overhyped.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
true Dawg about the overhyping,
OTOH the phrase "unlikely" was used for the Frank/Brandon date and the ODD COUPLE was truly the least compatible possible, and in fact much of the episode was focused on it. I think at the time we argued not to put much emphasis on "unlikely" and in that case were wrong. So we can't assume... IMHO.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
No reason to assume Steph is safe this week. She could be the one who's booted the week profiled, since we haven't had one yet.

I agree about Jan; another unlikely alliance would be Stephanie and anyone...

How about Robb and Shii Ann? That's as "unlikely" as it gets right now.

This promo about the alliance is very similar to the teaser for Ep 7 of S4, which turned out to be Rob M and Kathy. Yes, they formed an alliance, but it didn't hold because of course Rob got booted (even though Kathy kept her word and voted against Zoe).
This may be another of those alliances that's formed but doesn't survive, since it's being revealed to us.

See Krautboy's Theory on revealed strategies...

LMAO at GT's tag line!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-14-02, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
Well, if there happens to be a pattern again, it doesn't look good for Stephanie this week. IIRC, there were 2 profile-less pre-jury people last time and that was with a pre-show profile. This time we didn't get a pre-show profile ~and~ we now have 3 without. Though unless they do two in a row profile and boot in the same week, there will be four open spaces (unless Erin goes, but I don't see that happening at the moment). So does Stephanie screw herself over in a switch? Or maybe there just isn't a pattern afterall ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

addictedtoSB 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-14-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail addictedtoSB Click to send private message to addictedtoSB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
George
I'd just like to say thanks for posting these. I can't seem to get CBS to send them to Canada. Arg. I've even tried using 90210 zip code which everyone tells me should trick them but no luck.
Again, thanks for the info.
I'm not sure there's a pattern, but I'm still looking.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-14-02, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/14/02"
OMH - I used 90210 too! lol I guess it's the only zipcode us non Americans actually know of. Anyway, I did get the first one (with the cast picture), but not one since so I have no idea what the problem is (Maybe they figured out our 90210 scheme ;).

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •