The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOBeech 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOBeech Click to send private message to SOBeech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
I know green was a hot color this year, but does anyone actually own a pair of green shoes like Allison's?

Did the Keebler Elf lend her his very own for her water bucket assignment? Good grief, she actually charged those shoes on one of her maxed-out credit cards ?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes jadedgirl37 12-18-05 1
   RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes SOBeech 12-18-05 2
       RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes jadedgirl37 12-18-05 3
           RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes Seabisquit 12-18-05 4
               RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes UptownGirl 12-18-05 5
               RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes angelleyes 12-18-05 6
           RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes SweetDaisey 12-19-05 11
               RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes loves elf 12-19-05 12
                   RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes WarOfTheRoses 12-19-05 13
       RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes daylily 12-19-05 9
 RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes Ldychef2k 12-18-05 7
 Allison's Green Elf Shoes julli96 12-18-05 8
   RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes shayshay1 12-19-05 14
 RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes EnfanTerrible 12-19-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jadedgirl37 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-18-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jadedgirl37 Click to send private message to jadedgirl37 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
Idont have shoes like hers, but i do have a pair of lime green snake skin ones. I work in an office , so I have to dress up all the time. I try tomatch my shoes to my tops that I wear. Im a shopaholic also, but I an afford to be. Alison needs to get a job and then she wont have to charge all that crap, she can actually pay cash for it.

SOBeech 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOBeech Click to send private message to SOBeech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
That's cool that you have snakeskin shoes for the office in that color, but for Pete's sake, she was wearing them on the tennis court for an assignment. I've never seen her in a comfortable pair of shoes, ever.

I'm a bit of a shopper, too, like yourself but unlike Allison, we are not asking for donations on a website to pay our medical bills, and we've got jobs and earn an income, and we're not putting out stuff on 8 maxed out cards to make ourselves feel better and filing fraudulently for bankruptcy.

It blows my mind that she lied to Iyanla last season about the cause of her debt. That's a BIG LIE, and Iyanla overlooked it and on top of that hires an attorney to counsel her on how to file and they'll probably pick up the filing and court fees.

OBSCENE!

jadedgirl37 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-18-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jadedgirl37 Click to send private message to jadedgirl37 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
Im sure they willpick of the tab for all of that and that pisses me off !! She will have her slate wiped clean and it would not have cost her a dime to do it. And god only knows what else she will get for free out of this deal.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-18-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
If she truly has maxed out all her credit cards, maybe she actually paid cash for those green elf shoes at the 99 cent store. Her gawdy cheap crappy costume jewelry looks like she picked that junk up at the 99 cent store, along with that crappy nasty red lipstick and cheap make-up she trowels on her face everyday. But I have a feeling she believes she really is a looker.

UptownGirl 18 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UptownGirl Click to send private message to UptownGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
>If she truly has maxed out
>all her credit cards, maybe
>she actually paid cash for
>those green elf shoes at
>the 99 cent store.
>Her gawdy cheap crappy costume
>jewelry looks like she picked
>that junk up at the
>99 cent store, along with
>that crappy nasty red lipstick
>and cheap make-up she trowels
>on her face everyday.
>But I have a feeling
>she believes she really is
>a looker.

LOL!!

angelleyes 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-18-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelleyes Click to send private message to angelleyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
She's a looker alright. People are looking but .... for the wrong reason.

SweetDaisey 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetDaisey Click to send private message to SweetDaisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
You got that right. How does a single person get so far in debt? I could understand if you've got a family, lost your job, had a major illness or other catastrophe in your life. We've all been there and sometimes you gotta do what you have to do to get through hard times. Sounds to me like Miss Allison just went shopping every day. What did she think would happen? Did she think she would die and not have to pay this stuff off? Don't get me wrong I have my own debts but, I take full responsibilty for them. The fact that she can just get it all cancelled and walk away just gripes my a@@. That's just not right.

loves elf 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loves%20elf Click to send private message to loves%20elf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
Allison did have a major illness. Breast cancer that took both breast and her uterus. I'm sure she had to use credit cards to pay some of the surgery bill, up front.

WarOfTheRoses 18 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WarOfTheRoses Click to send private message to WarOfTheRoses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
>Allison did have a major illness.
> Breast cancer that took
>both breast and her uterus.
>I'm sure she had to
>use credit cards to pay
>some of the surgery bill,
>up front.

Did you miss the last few episodes? Allison admitted that she was a shopaholic and spent money on unnecessary items not related to her cancer.

Her S.O.B. story was uncovered along with her fraud and her lies; it's too bad she has you duped.

daylily 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-05, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daylily Click to send private message to daylily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
Is Allison realy asking for donations on some web sight? Missed that some how. Whats the scoop?

Ldychef2k 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ldychef2k Click to send private message to Ldychef2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
Well, since you asked: Yes, I do. I actually have 63 pair of shoes: Everything from suede boots to stars and stripes Converse high tops. I have two pair of green shoes, one sensible and one rather elf like. Since I wear a 12, I buy every shoe I can get my hands on that might actually fit.

But I don't charge them. If I can't pay cash for Christmas wedgies, I don't buy them.

K

Yes, I wear these.

julli96 397 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-18-05, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail julli96 Click to send private message to julli96 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Allison's Green Elf Shoes "

I found these on e-bay if anyone needs a stocking stuffer!

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
>
>I found these on e-bay if
>anyone needs a stocking stuffer!
>

This is hilarious they would look perfect on allison,anyone want to find an outfit to go with these shoes especially for allsion.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-19-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Allison's Green Elf Shoes "
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-05 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

I'm not a shopaholic, but I do have some brightly-colored shoes. Some people just like to wear bright clothes. I think it shows creativity and open-mindedness.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •