The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guide for this week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kathy195103 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathy195103 Click to send private message to kathy195103 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guide for this week"
I checked the shows that are airing this week in Houston area and reruns start Wednesday. It's like from the first day of Season 3. I know it's Christmas season but reruns all ready? I am thoroughly ticked off about this but I'm sure I'll survive.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guide for this week OklaBlue 12-18-05 1
   RE: Guide for this week Catlynn1864 12-18-05 2
       RE: Guide for this week kathy195103 12-18-05 3
 RE: Guide for this week eire_heart74 12-18-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-18-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guide for this week"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-05 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-18-05 AT 12:30 PM (EST)

I noticed that also. Too bad. We have to wait until when????? to find out what happens to everybody. Does anyone know when the Season 4 starts? What about all the loose ends? Will we ever know what happens to all the gals? It's not a cliff hanger, but just irritating that we are following the stories but won't have a final chapter.

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-18-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Catlynn1864 Click to send private message to Catlynn1864 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guide for this week"
Even though this is in the wrong place, I am going to answer these questions.

1. Season 4 (if there is one) wouldn't start until September '06

2. Season 3 should end in May '06 so there shouldn't be any 'loose ends' until then

3. SO usually has re-runs over Holidays when there are many interruptions from parades, etc. and people traveling, etc. It does not mean that this is the end of the season.

Spoilers belong in the spoiler section

General SO questions belong in General Discussion

Both of which can be reached by going to the main Starting Over link on the left side of the page or by going to the Conferences button at the top. Or the Lobby.

kathy195103 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathy195103 Click to send private message to kathy195103 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guide for this week"
>Even though this is in the
>wrong place, I am going
>to answer these questions.
>
>1. Season 4 (if there
>is one) wouldn't start until
>September '06
>
>2. Season 3 should end
>in May '06 so there
>shouldn't be any 'loose ends'
>until then
>
>3. SO usually has re-runs
>over Holidays when there are
>many interruptions from parades, etc.
>and people traveling, etc.
>It does not mean that
>this is the end of
>the season.
>
>Spoilers belong in the spoiler section
>
>
>General SO questions belong in General
>Discussion
>
>Both of which can be reached
>by going to the main
>Starting Over link on the
>left side of the page
>or by going to the
>Conferences button at the top.
> Or the Lobby.

As you will notice this is only my 4th post. I have no idea what Spoilers are to begin with and I apologize for not going through all the connections to put the original post in general discussion. Thank you for the information.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-18-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Guide for this week"
Just when we thought we were rid of Jessica and her river of snotty tears, here she is in reruns. I bet they will do the same for Allison. Man she just needs to go. I am actually so excited a new person is on the show. I want to hear a new story. I want to see some new interactions.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •