The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shadow play & the time line"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-03-02, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shadow play & the time line"
Judging from the ground shadows at the finish line, it seems that Ken & Gerard finished in mid to late morning, say around 10 a.m. The Twins-who-share-one-brain-cell finished in mid-afternoon shadow, say around 3 p.m.

There was an odd editing moment. When Ken & Gerard approach the finish, we saw a shot of Phil and the greeter backlit, with long shadows before them. When Ken & Gerard get to the mat, the shadows are behind Phil. So they cut in a shot out of sequence, probably shot before the twins arrived.

What do these shadows tell us? That Ken & Gerard may be able to accomplish something if they are released at 10 p.m., but they'll have to stay up all night to do it. The others will be released in the middle of the night, and will bunch somewhere in the morning, as usual.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shadow play & the time line Rosewood 10-03-02 1
 RE: Shadow play & the time line ELCinOhio 10-03-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-03-02, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shadow play & the time line"
Unless the next destination doesn't open until 8:00 am, in which case, they are screwed out of their time advantage.

I actually found the fast forward to be pretty lame this time- it didn't seem to provide a very large cushion of time between them and the other teams.

Of course, I'm thrilled that they took it, and didn't end up losing. Ken and Gerard were one of the best groups (in terms of entertainment). Let's hope they stay in the game a long time!

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-02, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shadow play & the time line"
While it is always tough to figure Times of Finish, CBS does try and do each episode in sequence.

right before the second bus departed, the first bus arrived at the sky dive. Since we knoew the busses left 2 hours apart, let's say the bus ride was 1:45.

After John Mafia/Jill jumped, we see Ken and Gerrard arrive. Figure about 30 minutes to get up in the air and jump, I would say Ken and Gerrard got to the pit stop at about 10:15.

We also know that the pitstop was 30 miles from the jump landed. If 30 Miles=30 Minutes (100 Km/hr) then John Mafia and Jill go to the rest stop at about 11am.

Figure that it took 3 hours from the time the bus left the Hotel to you get to the pitsop, and add in that the DoubleDumb Twins got lost, I would figure their time around 4pm.

But as you said, unless there is somehting open at night, it looks like a bunch again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •