The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-05, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"

ARRRRRRRR, me mateys, en dunt Iarn be summat speshul channelin' Granny Jan's larst brencell, ARRRRRRRRR!

Was it just me or did the editing of this episode leave anyone else going: ..... okay, how exactly did that happen really?

It's all Iarn's fawlt Oy sez, be blemmin' Iarn. May as well, 'e'll roll over en give yerz whut yerz pleases, eh!!!!

Same rules as always, 2 contestant and 1 production (newbies can search previous gufu threads for more detail).

And don't forget to tune in Sunday for that, thank gorsh, finale of this one!

and I'll cast the first vote this week:

Production: A friggin' Corvette for a long tall string bean dolphin trainer!!! I mean, heck, if he had any muscle he'd be in the NBA, you go and crunch him into a Corvette? What were you thinking???

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To La... Bebo 05-13-05 1
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To La... samboohoo 05-13-05 2
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To La... bostonrobfan 05-13-05 3
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To La... Brownroach 05-13-05 4
   RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To La... Dakota 05-13-05 7
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To La... arturbars 05-13-05 5
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To La... smokedog 05-13-05 6
 RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To La... Dakota 05-14-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"
1. Ian - He deserves 2. But instead of giving him the obvious one for picking Tom for the reward, I'll go with his near slip of the tongue. For the second straight time, he almost let the plan slip away by not handling questioning well. He almost blew it last week with Greg, and then almost blew it this week in front of Caryn.

2. Every one of those women for sticking with the two people who've won EVERY FREAKIN' CHALLENGE (other than the one won by the guy they already got rid of). The three of you have won NOTHING. Why do you think this will change? And if you don't think it will change, why are you willing to put your chance at a million dollars in the hands of two people who could easily remind a jury how weak and useless you are?

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"
Ian was just a mumbling, stumbling idiot last night, and he made so so many mistakes. Since I can only pick two:

Contestant:

Ian not calling Katie out. Last week he was convinced she sold him out for a reward (she did chop his rope). But this week he mentioned nothing about it, even at TC where everything was coming out.

Ian and Tom trying so hard for the reward. It was a car, it was icing. They should have let one of the girls win to see where they stood.

Production:

None.

Icey bounced my Dicey

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-13-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"
Contestants-

1. Ian for telling Katie the whole plan and then she doesn't tell him what the ladies are saying.

2. Ian for taking Tom on the RC and leaving the girls to plot and scheme.

Production- none.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"
Ian gets the gufu award for falling apart the minute the fat implacable toad starting bawling at him.

I actually don't think Ian's decision to take Tom was that big a mistake. Tom is a bigger schemer than any of the women, and I got the feeling that Ian didn't really trust *Tom* to stay behind after their conversation at the tree mail, especially after they stalemated on which woman would be #3. So rather than risk taking the "wrong" woman (according to Tom), he just decided to take Tom.

At least I think that might have been his thought process.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"
>At least I think that might
>have been his thought process.

So you think it involved a thought process. Hmmmmm

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"
Constestants:

No questions - Ian is the dumbazz of the week. Multiple blunders and mistakes.....

Tom for going along on the reward - even though they agreed before hand not to pick each other.

Caryn, for completley screwing herself by blowing off in Tom and Ian's face, she should have talked to Tom aside from Ian and told him all the stuff the women are planning.

Everyone (especially Ian and Tom)- for not bringing up Katie's flip-floping and betrayal last week.

Production:

Having a RC that only a male could have won (Steph does not count - she is a freak!) - the women had no chance at that car!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-13-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"
Contestant:

Caryn gets drunk with power and pays the price
Ian's emotions could cost him the game

Production:

Should have had a less strength based RC.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S10 Gufu Award: Week Next To Last!"
1. Ian letting Katie sucker-punch him. (HM: Katie for being Dramamama again.)
2. Caryn for playing Emotional Survivor instead of Survivor. She had a chance to save herself this week and blew it.

Production: Gotta go with the very physical challenges at this late stage of the game.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •