The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOBeech 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOBeech Click to send private message to SOBeech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
Last year, Allison had the most incredible portable vanity/makeup case in a black leather like fabric. This is the type of case which models carry, with several compartments, draws, mirrors, that house lots of cosmetics.

I priced a similar once recently for $250. and I decided to pass. Well, what's happened to her gorgeous makeup case? She's replaced it with a Burberry makeup case instead!

Has anyone priced designer luggage lately? I can see why she had to declare bankruptcy! I think she should donate her makeup bags to a charity so they can be auctioned off to the highest bidder and the proceeds would then go to a needy cause. This might help cancel her debt with the Karma Police.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case Seabisquit 12-17-05 1
   RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case SOBeech 12-17-05 2
       RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case beckettrep 12-17-05 3
           RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case SOBeech 12-17-05 4
               RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case angelleyes 12-17-05 5
                   RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case ltlfighter 12-17-05 6
                       RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case imstartingoveralso 12-17-05 7
                           RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case SOBeech 12-18-05 9
                       RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case angelleyes 12-17-05 8
                           RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case Carla 12-18-05 10
                           RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case SeasonedRefinement 12-18-05 12
   RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case SOfan0221 12-18-05 14
   RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case blak_buttafly21 12-18-05 15
 RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case UptownGirl 12-18-05 11
 RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case kchamp 12-18-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-17-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
I agree with everything you have to say SOBeech, except about the Burberry case. I highly doubt it's the real deal. Allison buys a lot of junk, i.e. junk jewelry, junk make-up, actually some pretty cheap clothing as well. However, she has no business spending any money on crap like that when she has racked up so much debt. Shame on you Allison. Personally, I don't think the kind of crap she has woud even sell on e-bay, JMHO.

12-17-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOBeech Click to send private message to SOBeech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-05 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Hi again!

I suspected that it might be a fake, but even so, she had no business buying another makeup case when she had such a nice one last season.

I hope she does sell off her stuff instead of lying to people about her illness and pretending that her debt was caused by her cancer when in reality she was conning innocent people into feeling sorry and donating money to her.

Shame on Allison!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-17-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
She's probably using the money that hard working stiffs like us donated (not me personally) to buy all her crap.

12-17-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
I feel that Allison is so un-authentic and has learned nothing from the show. I believe she doesn't and will never "get it" because she's developed so many bad habits over the years.

She received a second-chance "to live" but her ways are so deadly. So many people truly want to start over, unfortunately, Allison was looking for an easy way out, just like her bankruptcy.

I have lost all respect for that woman.

angelleyes 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-17-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelleyes Click to send private message to angelleyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
Yep, not only is she financially bankrupt, she is morally and spiritually bankrupt as well. So sad. She is a emotional bloodsucker. Now she's sucking money out of everyone's pockets and using money donated for medical expenses for personal pleasure items. She's a big fat liar, fraud, and a fake and I wish she would leave already. She has become a permanent house guest. She is a malingerer.

ltlfighter 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
What surprised me was that she even admitted that the majority of her debt was NOT in fact due to the cancer. I have been wondering what her motivation was for telling the truth. I don't see how the truth would have come out while she was still there. Does anyone have any plausible explainations for this?

imstartingoveralso 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-17-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imstartingoveralso Click to send private message to imstartingoveralso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
It is very strange indeed. What has already been revealed is bordering on criminal fraud,never mind being morally irresponsible. Why would someone open up to this on national TV?

12-18-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
>It is very strange indeed.
>What has already been revealed
>is bordering on criminal fraud,never
>mind being morally irresponsible.
>Why would someone open up
>to this on national TV?
>

Shame on Starting Over and Iyanla for paying for Allison's attorny's fees so that she can perpetrate such fraud!

angelleyes 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-17-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelleyes Click to send private message to angelleyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
Well, they did have to pull the truth out of her. My guess is that she had to tell the truth in order for them (SO) to pay for the bankruptcy expert and probably the cost of filing and attorneys to help with the filing, if she goes that route. That's just my guess. Iguana had probably made it clear to OverSpenderSon that she needed to tell the truth. Iguana still soft-soaped the whole issue and made it possible for ThePermanentHouseGuest to smile, and lisp, and chuckle her way through it like it was no big deal.

Jill too told a big fat lie about her mother who she has been mooching off her for the past 12 years and that too got soft-soaped by Iguana and Jill's tears.

Carla 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carla Click to send private message to Carla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
"OverSpenderSon" - LOL! That might be the most creative name for Alliscam yet! hehe

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-18-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
I agree angelleyes.

When you file for any of the bankruptcy protections, it is mandatory for the petitioner to provide an itemized list of every creditor. The creditors and the amount of money they are owed become a permanent part of the bankruptcy file. The creditors are then contacted by the court of the impending action, and they have the right to voice their objections if they so desire (not that it really helps). Anyway, if Allison doesn't list the specific creditors, she doesn't get the specific debt erased.

Allison had no choice but to supply the attorney with an accurate creditor list. The lawyer can see that Allison owes alot of money to Fashion Bug and other stores as opposed to any physician or hospital (that might explain the attorney's lack of humor in the matter). Since the attorney is being paid for by SO, they have the right to see the documents.

What may cause Allison some trouble is the fact that the producers have obviously decided to make the cause of Allison's debt a storyline. They want us to think that Allison is unethical and untruthful, or they would have been as vague about the bankruptcy as they were about Christina's "big secret". But they weren't; Iyanla was incredibly direct in calling our attention to the fact that Allison had lied.

There is a question of accountability to the IRS here; she did ask for financual donations. That opens another can or worms (I've always hated that expession).

***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***

An All Inclusive Greeting! Happy Holidays!

Unconditional love heals - big time.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-18-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
I agree that it is probably not a burberry case. While shopping at my favorite upscale store this morning I noticed that Wal-Mart had knock off looking burberry cases similar to Allison's. Since I have seen other Wally World outfits on Allison that is most likely the case (no pun intented) here.

I don't know the price but it was on a table with Christmas gifts for under $20.

Too bad it doesn't make her appear any smarter. That and those green elf shoes....egads.

blak_buttafly21 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-18-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blak_buttafly21 Click to send private message to blak_buttafly21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"

>Allison buys a
>lot of junk, i.e. junk
>jewelry, junk make-up, actually some
>pretty cheap clothing as well.

I agree, she does have some cheap clothing items. I know because she had on one of the shirts I own, and I know it came from Cato's, our local favorite CHEAP big girls' clothes store.

UptownGirl 18 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UptownGirl Click to send private message to UptownGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
Does Burberry even make a cosmetic traincase?

It's probably some plaid piece of $hit she bought in Walmart.

kchamp 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kchamp Click to send private message to kchamp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Allison's Burberry Makeup Case"
I noticed the bag too. But Burberry doesn't make a cosmetic bag like that. Phony.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •