The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-08, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cheeseheads & Lush!"
What a great day it was today! I got my hair done (notice it looks blonder), went shopping, and had a peep meet! Yay!

Weltek & I met at one of our local malls. I subjected her to shopping with kids (briefly) completely frightening her. But then we had a special treat. LUSH! We had a hand treatment, bought some yummy stuff, and then relaxed in the food court before she had to leave. All in all a wonderful day.

I brought my phone, which has a camera feature. So finally we have pics of one of our meets! *smooches* Weltek!

I'm not sure just what scent that was? Was it the one you got for FREE?

sesquicentennial is such a fun word!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Prof_ Wagstaff 04-19-08 1
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! frisky 04-20-08 2
   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Puffy 04-20-08 4
       RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! weltek 04-21-08 16
   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! weltek 04-21-08 17
       RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Ahtumbreez 04-21-08 19
           RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! dragonflies 04-21-08 20
       RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! CTgirl 04-21-08 27
           RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! weltek 04-21-08 29
               RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! CTgirl 04-21-08 31
                   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! weltek 04-21-08 32
       RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! brvnkrz 04-21-08 34
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Seana 04-20-08 3
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! qwertypie 04-20-08 5
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! anotherkim 04-20-08 6
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! thndrkttn 04-20-08 7
   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! dragonflies 04-20-08 10
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Max Headroom 04-20-08 8
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Dakota 04-20-08 9
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Silvergirl1 04-20-08 11
   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! dragonflies 04-20-08 13
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Buggy 04-20-08 12
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Breezy 04-21-08 14
   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! weltek 04-21-08 18
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Ahtumbreez 04-21-08 15
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! smokeysmom 04-21-08 21
   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! Brownroach 04-21-08 23
   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! dragonflies 04-21-08 24
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! samboohoo 04-21-08 22
   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! dragonflies 04-21-08 25
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! MKitty 04-21-08 26
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! brvnkrz 04-21-08 28
   RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! weltek 04-21-08 33
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! CutsyTootsy 04-21-08 30
 RE: Cheeseheads & Lush! motormouth 04-22-08 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-08, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Weltek is unaccustomed to shopping with kids?
We're not THAT far away. For a small fee, I'll let her take my kids to the Mall Of America.

No, really. Take 'em!

14 Carrot Sig by Tribephyl

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
*squeal*

OMG lookit those Sex Bombs!!

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Sex Bombs? Do you mean the ladies or the Lush products? Or are the ladies the lushes? I'm confused.

Thanks, Snidget

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Both.

-A Shamrocktastic SharTribe Creation!

04-21-08, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
I'm in total love with solid shampoos!!! I think you (Frisky) and Tkit were our two Lushies that use them? I bought one, found out they were buy two, get a free tin. Then, since I spend over $45, I got a free Seanick. So three solid shampoos...I feel like I should wash my hair ten times/day. If anyone hasn't used a solid shampoo and wants to be "greener," go buy one!

I also bought some Veganese conditioner. I had used American Cream before and love the smell, hated the tangles it left me with. A curly haired sales girl with tangle prone hair directed me to Veganese. I love it!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
I just got my first solid shampoo Friday, it was waiting for me on the porch when I got home. Such a well trained shampoo

It's New! I thought it was a new shampoo, but then realized that's it's name. It's very cinnamony, which I love and the reason I bought it. Haven't used it yet.

I also got lots of bath melts and bombs. I'm happy. My basket is full again.

Agman took me to the islands

04-21-08, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
I actually limited myself to a purchase of only 1 lotion container. I still have quite a few bath bombs left from my excursion there in January.

Guess I need to take more baths.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
I was with you two in spirit on Saturday! I met a friend from college in NYC for the day and told her we had to check out the Lush store (it was my first visit! ) We had great fun talking with the sales ladies and I bought some solid shampoo too (along with a Jasmine and Henna fluff-eaze and a Marathon bubble bar. They gave me the tin for free because my friend also bought a solid shampoo). It's a fun store to visit.

Glad you had a good peep meet and thanks for the pic. You two look mahvalous!

Springtime frolic by Tribe

04-21-08, 03:04 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Woah-what a coincidence! Which solid shampoo did you buy? I got the Karma Komba, Seanick and Ultimate Shine. I'm using Karma Komba now and will travel with Ultimate Shine.
Trying to get Nolay to try Seanick.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
I got the Godiva. That's what they recommended because my hair gets frizzy in the humidity and I color it.

From the website:
Jasmine Nirvana of a shampoo bar to cleanse condition and glorify: Godiva shampoo's luscious blend of exotic oils and cocoa butter leaves tresses so beautifully conditioned, silk would be envious! Though the legendary beauty who rode naked through Coventry is the inspiration for this bar, please exercise restraint if you find yourself a bit carried away and tempted to give a similar performance. (Though, a naked horseback ride would be quite a novel and somewhat environmentally-friendly way to dry your hair...) Horse not included. (!!!)

I'm trying it tonight.

04-21-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
That's the one the saleslady pointed me to, but I LOVE the smell of Karma and had to get the Karma Komba.

I forgot, I also got the Brazened Honey mask (or "Brazened Gravy" for bravie). The description kills me. It had something to do with "counteracting the effects of going out and acting like a brazen hussy."

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
I hated the solid shampoo. *sigh* I was so excited about getting it and then so disappointed when it got here. Maybe my hair is too thick for it? Not sure but I didn't feel like it cleaned my hair and then I felt like I had a residue afterwards.

An Arkie original.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Cool, proof! Glad you had a fun time.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Yeah -- I get to put some more pictures to faces!

Glad you had a great time.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"

look at the highlights!!! and the chicks!! Thanks for sharing your pictures, hon.

Kimmah Says
--**sits in corner and pouts about her lack of a Lush**

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
FUN! You guys look great!

And OMG, that LUSH store looks huge. The one I've been to in Manhattan is a small closet compared to that place.

04-20-08, 04:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
It is actually a small corner in a Macy's department store. But it is a good size. Probably about the size of a large living room.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Must be something about that Midwestern earthquake. It shook the peep meets out of the trees.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
It's not often that I don't have to wonder who is who, but this is one of those momentus occasions. Yea! A couple of lush, plush OTers but, but, where's the cheeeeeeezzzzzz?

surfkitten sigshop 2007

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
So Bugmeat, which one of your kids took that marvelous picture of the 2 of you Lushies? You both look great. Thanks for posting the picture.

Look. It's a baby cheesehead.

Tribelicious, 2008

04-20-08, 10:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
LOL! DD tried taking a pic with my phone, but it was all blurry, so we asked the nice Lush lady to take one!

Disclaimer: Neither my children nor myself have ever worn a cheesehead. I do have a cheese can koozie though.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-08, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
OMGosh!
How fun!
Ya'll look lovely and I imagine you smelling real good too!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
So what did you buy me?

Great pics!

04-21-08, 11:46 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Can I just give you my credit card bill instead?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Great picture composition! You all look great

Agman took me to the islands

smokeysmom 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-08, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokeysmom Click to send private message to smokeysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
I'm so jealous, you guys look great and happy. I'm with dakota though: I'm guessing dflies is on the right with the soft waves (gorgeous!) since you mentioned highlights, right?

Oh sure, you and yours don't wear cheesehat / heads but I seem to recall some cheese oobies...? or was that cheese cozies? wait. this is all sounding so wrong.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Having met dflies, I can confirm that she is the lovely lady on the right.

Which means Weltek must be the lovely lady on the left.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

04-21-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Oh yeah! But cheese oobies are way not the same as a cheese head

Go Pack!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
I declare this peep meet official.

Yay! And notice how the Lush sign in the picture with the two of you has Packer colors.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

04-21-08, 01:27 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Don't they all? Since this is the only Lush store I've every visited, I wouldn't know.

Go Pack!

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-21-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Yup, colour me gellus...a peep meet AND Lush! It doesn't get any better than that

*artistic felines by Shar*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Yay fun pics and a fun day. I love drunk Weltek. *grin*

An Arkie original.

04-21-08, 03:50 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
TWO drinks at the shower...that's all. Since you've forbade me from LUSHing and LUSHing with anyone else, what could I do?

Did you see I got some Brazened Gravy?

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-21-08, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
Yay- peep meet pics! Looks fun.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-22-08, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Cheeseheads & Lush!"
I, too, have had the pleasure of meeting Weltek, so I know you had a great time!

Thanks for doing pictures and sharing your peep meet with us, ladies. You look fabulous!

Flashy sig by RollDdice
Hope you gave those hugs for me!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •