The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Back off, Jerri!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

poisoned spear 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-07-01, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poisoned%20spear Click to send private message to poisoned%20spear Click to check IP address of the poster
"Back off, Jerri!!!"
I'm still the Queen Bitch of this island!

-Stacey Stillman

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Back off, Jerri!!! Dalton 02-07-01 1
 RE: Back off, Jerri!!! Expert Texpert 02-07-01 2
 RE: Back off, Jerri!!! ItzLisa 11-11-00 3
   RE: Back off, Jerri!!! VampKira 11-11-00 4
       Jerri v. Stacey celebrity deathmatc... AyatollahKhomeini 11-11-00 5
   RE: Back off, Jerri!!! Kokoro 11-11-00 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-07-01, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Back off, Jerri!!!"
That's funny Spear. You know if Jerri loses
out or even gets down to the final four....She
can always HIRE Stacy to represent her in
future litigations. LOL.

Expert Texpert 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-01, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Expert%20Texpert Click to send private message to Expert%20Texpert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Back off, Jerri!!!"
The voices in Stacey's head are probaly saying stuff like this to her.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-11-00, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Back off, Jerri!!!"
Heh heh!! That would be funny if one of the final immunity challenges was Jerri having to fight Stacey - I just don't know who I'd boo and hiss for... plus, in my opinion, they look alike! How could ya tell which one was winning???

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-11-00, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Back off, Jerri!!!"
I'll be looking for them on Celebrity Death match.... LOL

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-11-00, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jerri v. Stacey celebrity deathmatch"
I LOOOVE this idea. The question is, who dies and how? Thoughts?

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-11-00, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Back off, Jerri!!!"
The truth is they really are the same person! Remember how Stacy wanted to settle for a part on ~another~ reality show?
The lawsuit is a coverup so nobody catches on ^-^

Come on....was the cowboy hat really fooling you?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •