The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jed interview clears up some questions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jed interview clears up some questions"
Here is a link to an interview with Jed that explains a lot of what is/was going on at SJ.

http://www.realitytvfans.com/newspub/story.cfm?ID=5546

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... jkokoj 10-09-02 1
   RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... true 10-09-02 2
       RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... jkokoj 10-09-02 4
       RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... shakes the clown 10-09-02 5
           RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... SurvivinDawg 10-09-02 17
               good point Dawg shakes the clown 10-09-02 23
       RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... munson 10-09-02 13
           Disagree FesterFan1 10-09-02 14
               That's the beauty of it munson 10-09-02 20
           RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... Brownroach 10-09-02 15
   RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... snoocharoo 10-09-02 7
 RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... ShowMeTheWinner 10-09-02 3
 Shii Ann Clue to Making It Far? Seyz 10-09-02 6
 RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... snoocharoo 10-09-02 8
   RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... jkokoj 10-09-02 11
   EMB big ol' evil puzzle corcam 10-10-02 25
 A few questions MeToo 10-09-02 9
 RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... ivoryElephant 10-09-02 10
   RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... ShowMeTheWinner 10-09-02 12
 RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... BMH 10-09-02 16
   RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... Brownroach 10-09-02 19
 A comment SurvivinDawg 10-09-02 18
   Visibility through to the Jury SuperClyde 10-09-02 21
       RE: Visibility through to the Jury janisella 10-09-02 22
 RE: Jed interview clears up some qu... VanQ 10-09-02 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-09-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

We are thinking alike. I just read the same thing and posted. Could someone delete or lock my thread.

Thanks True.

What stands out to me are his comments about Shii Ann. I do not think she fits in well with the tribe. Core alliance of Jake/Penny Ken/Erin used her to get rid of someone that is more of a threat and less likable than Shii.

Shii is definitly on the outside.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
Great minds huh?

My first impressions of this interview is WOW! Jed is one BITTER GUY!

He confirmed that Jake blamed him for the fishing net loss, when according to Jed, Jake/Penny were in charge of it when it got lost.

He confirms that Penny told him she and the others were all voting out Shii Ann last week.

He is very bitter about his perceived lazyness, and has some big issues with the Hut people.

He states that Shii Ann was the weakest and most annoying tribe member.

Jed clearly thought from early on that Penny would vote with his voting group.

Everyone on the tribe is trying to avoid a leadership label. And in Jed's opinion, they are all doing very little, in hopes of staying UTR.

Jed seems especially bitter toward Shii Ann for throwing the IC. I wonder if this means they never had time to work things out post game.

10-09-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
>Jed seems especially bitter toward Shii
>Ann for throwing the IC.
> I wonder if this
>means they never had time
>to work things out post
>game.

This seems to be a good point that I did not think of. I already voted for Shii as this weeks boot based on the fact that I believe her to be an outsider. I just cannot imagine the lesbian/bisexual Berkley student getting along well with cheerleader Penny and Real Estate mogul Jake.

True you may have changed my mind!LOL

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-09-02, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
>
> I wonder if this
>to work things out post
>game.

...I agree, Jeb does seem extremely bitter about the fort builders which as we've seen with previous Survivors could be an indication that none of the fort builders join him in Loser Lodge. Usually, when someone gets tossed first from their tribe they have great things to say about their "friends" from their tribe, and either negative things to say or nothing at all to say about the people that led to their demise, ESPECIALLY if those people ended up doing significantly better than that person.

A great example is Peter. Peter was tossed in similar circumstances, but none of Peter's interviews were bitter cause he had a chacne to mend fences with basically his entire tribe at Loser Lodge. Peter's interviews were all in the "the kicked me off first, let's see how well they do without me wink wink smirk smirk".

If the fort builders went on a tremendous losing streak and ended up at Loser Lodge with Jeb, Jeb might be taking a similar road to Peter in that he could claim that voting him out is what led to the downfall of his tribe. Instead, the only people he has postitive things to say about are Stephen and Robbbb, which could mean bad news for those two in furture pre-merge SJ TC's.

I think this interview lessens the likelihood of Shitass going to Loser Lodge pre-jury, and it definitely re-enahnces the growing popular belief that Penny could be the last SJ standing when its all said and done.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
An even better example than Peter's is Da Robfadder. Pat and Gina had very nice things to say about Rob, and even Hunter wasn't too harsh on him in exit interviews. Obviously because he was in Loser Lodge with them.

27-25
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-09-02, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "good point Dawg"
>An even better example than Peter's
>is Da Robfadder. Pat
>and Gina had very nice
>things to say about Rob,
>and even Hunter wasn't too
>harsh on him in exit
>interviews. Obviously because he
>was in Loser Lodge with
>them.

...if I remember correctly, the most common response from that group to a question about Rob was, "Oh that's just Rob, he's like the class clown".

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-09-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
> I wonder if this
>to work things out post
>game.

It could but I doubt it. It's not like Shii Ann would have arrived at Loser Lodge and announced to Jed that they lost IC intentionally to boot his ass so let's work that out so we can be buddies. He probably only found out this information last week while watching the show, which is why he is so bitter.

It's clear from the interview that Jed didn't care much for Shii anyway.

Nothing here.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Disagree"
<<It's not like Shii Ann would have arrived at Loser Lodge and announced to Jed that they lost IC intentionally to boot his ass so let's work that out so we can be buddies.>>

No, but historically those who were stuck together in the LL have at least bonded to the point where they candy-coat everything they say about those who did them wrong. So Jed's attitude would be less bitter and more "Well, that's how it goes I guess. She's a nicer person outside the game." Besides, it wasn't Shii Ann that betrayed him. It was Penny and Jake.

This reads like jealousy; as if she makes it farther than Jed thinks she deserves.

<<He probably only found out this information last week while watching the show, which is why he is so bitter.>>

Maybe, but it doesn't matter. If Shii Ann winds up in the LL with him, I doubt he would hold this big of a grudge. He's bitter because she beat him and went on, and they probably haven't interacted since. That he may have only gotten confirmation of the backstabbing this week only serves to make him more bitter.

<<It's clear from the interview that Jed didn't care much for Shii anyway.>>

Yep. But really his bitterness is diffused among Shii, Penny and Jake.

<<Nothing here.>>

I couldn't disagree more. He speaks in glowing terms about Steph and Robb, the two people he bonded most with "in the game". He has said that Robb's a "really nice guy". This is the kind of language that we usually get about people who got to spend more time together at the LL and may need some defending by fellow LLers. IMO, he's just given up that Steph and Robb were not in on the plan, and that means that they will be next. It's not as ironclad as John's "the beginning of our downfall", but it's the next best thing.

Fester

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-09-02, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "That's the beauty of it"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 07:16 PM (EST)

We can disagree and have a great time doing it!

I guess we'll find out soon if Jed's interview was of any spoiling value but I'm not putting much stock in it personally.

As for Jed holding a grudge this long, it looks like that's just the kind of guy Jed is, a long time grudge holder. I don't seem to remember Carl and Linda working out their issue with Silas and Lindsey all that much. Hunter and the Robbfodder didn't seem to do much workin it out either. Clarence and Diane had some unresolved issues after it was all over.

I'm still having a hard time believing the Shii Devil gets any jury time.

Editted to add: Actually, I think Linda and Lindsey did work some stuff out and Carl had many over to his house for dinner after the game so this probably isn't the best example.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
I doubt it too. Suppose Stephanie and Shii Ann both wind up at LL, as has been speculated -- Stephanie would likely make a beeline for her buddy Jed, monopolizing his time and ignoring the women (she is not a Ghandia star because they had virtually no interaction in the game or at LL). Shii Ann, meanwhile, can hang out with Ghandia in the lounge, smoking and becoming fast friends, and she doesn't need to deal with Jed.

If Shii and Jed didn't like each other to begin with, maybe they just didn't talk to each other at LL.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
Damn that did clear up a lot of things.

I was struck by how bitter Jed was toward the "fort people", but in looking back with Shii Ann's 20/20 hindsight one can completely understand why.

Snoocharoo

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-09-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
From Jed's interview, Penny looks to be confirmed as one of the dark players. Now the debate is who's "freaking lazy". Ken or Jed?

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-09-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Shii Ann Clue to Making It Far?"
I was just reading this article too.. and it Jed seems to be really really bitter towards Shii Ann.

The first thing I thought was..... they DID NOT have time to make up in Loser Lodge.

It sounds like Jed and Shii Ann may not have had time to mingle in Lose lodge.. and it seems like all of the impressions Jed has of Shii Ann are only the ones formed during the game. This seems to indicate that Shii Ann will be on the jury at the very least.

Seems similar to Jed.. he's still bitter about Penny lying to his face. If Penny didn't make the jury, I doubt he would be this bitter.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-02, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

OMH!!!! The Power of One...could that mean that only one of the Jed/Steph/Robb alliance remains by that episode?

Only one of the Food people is left and the tribes merge. Not part of the CG's and not one of the Fort People this person has to prove the Power of 1...

Snoocharoo

10-09-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
>LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02
>AT 03:34 PM (EST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON 10-09-02
>AT 03:24 PM (EST)

>
>
>
>OMH!!!! The Power of One...could that
>mean that only one of
>the Jed/Steph/Robb alliance remains by
>that episode?
>
>Only one of the Food people
>is left and the tribes
>merge. Not part of the
>CG's and not one of
>the Fort People this person

>has to prove the Power
>of 1...
>
>
I believe you are on to something with this line of thinking. I think I am all wrong about Shii based upon Jed's total dislike of her post game. It is now a question of the SJ tribe throwing the IC and who they will toss, Robb or Steph.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-10-02, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "EMB big ol' evil puzzle"
I have been pondering over this for a little while and it kind of makes sense to me

Ep4 I believe is going to center around CG and their pyschopath tribe.. but however I still think SJ will try and throw immunity again to try and get rid of another one either Robb/Steph.

I can't help but think this due to the pics we see of CG running up to their dummy and seeing most of them but yet the only members we see of SJ are Robb/Steph... If SJ were trying to loose immunity again I guess this would be the best way.. just to lag behind..

Ep5 in the tv lisiting there is a addition of "a tribe looses something of great importance" (CG immunity: immunity is definently something of great importance) I am thinking this is the episode that CG goes back to tribal council and they don't know that there is going to be a surprise "early merge" in the next episode and this would be their great importance b/c if they would have won immunity again they would have gone into the merge with one member extra.

Ep6 " the power of one" like snoocharoo I can only think that this perhaps centers around either Robb/Steph... them being the outcast they are the deciding vote that everyone is fighting over and SJ finally realizing that they shouldn't have shunned that person away from their group and now might be facing a wipe out..

It seems that it is starting to fit into a puzzle.....

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-09-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "A few questions"
Was this interview conducted online or reproduced from a spoken interview? Basically, are the happy-faces Jed's emphasis or was this in any way edited?

Also, is it my imagination or is there more press information coming from the contestants this time? Between Ghandia's antics and this interview from Jed - it just seems like an aweful lot at such an early stage in the game. Does this even mean anything (like this installment is potentially the most boring ever so routine press leaks are required to maintain interest?).

MeToo

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-09-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
Wow, With all that backstabbing and fighting going on
I would think there would be more interesting shots
of the sook jai tribe.
I guess the reason there isn't would be what Jed said...

"The reason you don't see Erin, Penny, Ken, Shii Ann, or Jake doing anything except talking to the camera was because they rarely left the fort after it was so meticulously completed. "

So basically all the exciting backstabbing and plotting was just them sitting in the fort.

I still wanted to see it though.

-congratulations to Clay Jordan, the winner of survivor Thailand-

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
So basically all the exciting backstabbing and plotting was just them sitting in the fort.

I still wanted to see it though.

Ahh... but remember, revealed strategy does not suceed.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
I agree from what we know about the ppl at LL...this gives good evidence that Shii didn't spend anytime with Jed..bc some of you are right..Jed and Shii would have worked things out I'm sure and at least would be a little better friends..but he seems to not know the Shii Ann persona outside the game whatsoever from this interview..so she could very well make the jury..and good catch on the "Power of One" speculation!..I think Stephanie is gone 5th and then robb is the "power of one" but then coincidently gets voted off at the end of the 6th episode..lol

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
I think Jed is describing Shii Ann only in terms of the game because he's only being asked questions about the game. He wasn't asked, "and how do you get along with these people now?"

Nevertheless, it's obvious he doesn't like her. I think he resents her mostly because he thought she deserved to be booted first, and believed the rest of the tribe felt that way too. And -- surprise -- he got booted instead. So the fact that she outlasted him at all, coupled with the smugness she exhibited about the IC...of course he's bitter.

This batch of players has been described with unpleasantness more often than not. We've gotten "cocky", "backstabbing", "playing 'darkly'", "another Richard Hatch", etc. Susan Hawk said something to the effect that she didn't think any of them would become friends if they met in real life. So I'm guessing there was no kiss-and-make-up after the fact for many of the contestants who were at odds during the game, even if they had the opportunity to do so.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "A comment"
First, I have never quite believed Jed. One reason I glommed onto him as a boot candidate was because of the way he sounded on TV talking about doing his portion of the work. Jed sounded defensive more than attacking in that TV clip.

I get the same impression here: Jed, while bitter for sure, sounds like he's trying to defend his actions and rebuild his useless reputation. Yes, he's doing it by attacking the people that put him out on his fourth point of contact, but it still sounds whiny and defensive.

Therefore, I am taking what Jed writes here with some grains of salt. I'm not saying that he's lying, just that he is spinning it his way. What does this mean for the spoiler community? Don't take everything Jed says as gospel.

For example, IS Shii Ann unpopular? My suggestion is that the Fort Five said this: "We're voting out Jed, but we'll tell him Shii Ann, because he's been bugging us about voting out Shii Ann and he'll believe us if that is what we tell him. Shii Ann and Jed and Robb don't get along, so we'll tell 'em we're voting out Shii Ann too!" So I am beginning to agree with those who think that Shii Ann is a Jury member.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-09-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Visibility through to the Jury"
Not only that, but Shii Ann can be unpopular and still be safe. S1 saw Sean get to 5th, totally as an outsider to the other Tagis. In fact,the Tagi 4 didn't much like each other, but knew where their bread was buttered and stuck together to the end (though Kelly's IC run helped her out). In S2, Keith got the bronze without being uberpopular with Colby and Tina, too. It's tough to picture an alliance of 5 splitting up before it's necessary (Sean in S1) or convenient (Jerri in S2). Therefore, it's tough to picture the rift arising (or Shii Ann allowing it to arise) that would cause Shii Ann, the ostensible outsider of the SJ5 alliance, to be booted before Robb or Stephanie.

But this brings me to another question: Who's out 7th? I bring this up because, through our spoiling efforts, though we can't sort out order, many of us seem to think that Ghandia, Robb and Stephanie are the next three out. True that the switch (or whatever new wrinkle MB has in store for us this time 'round) may seriously affect this, but there's a lot of well-reasoned speculation supporting this conclusion. Assuming there's a merge in the traditional style (and considering it's tough to conceive of another non-merge format that doesn't drastically and fundamentally change the game), after the seventh bootee, one of the original tribes will have at least a one person advantage. Due to the weight loss spoilers, it's looking like it'll have to be CG that gains that advantage somehow. Putting it all together, if CG ends up with an advantage, they can lose only one more player pre-merge, likely Ghandia, leaving SJ to lose two more pre-merge, likely Stephanie and Robb, those outside the SJ5 alliance already formed to boot Jed.

Right, so why do I bring this up? IF (and the ifs get bigger as my speculation becomes more far-out): (i) Ghandia, Stephanie and Robb go pre-merge, AND (ii) the format (merge, jury, etc.) stays as we've known it, AND (iii) CG gains the advantage supported the weight loss spoilers, AND (iv) Shii Ann never gets to bond with Jed at LL, then one of the other four SJs take the sole pre-jury, post-merge walk. As we've seen, this prestigious boot often goes to a very strong, feared competitor: Gretchen, Jeff, Clarence, Rob. I guess my conclusion is that New York's finest might be too fine for the jury.

Sorry to be so long-winded. Just sharing a thought.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Visibility through to the Jury"
Welcome to the boards, Clyde. I like your thinking. I was trying to figure out the same thing. Using a combination of weight-loss rumors and Ghandia's "stars", it looks like Kelso will go pre-jury, so that probably means Stephanie will as well. I really thought Shii Ann was going first because she was edited in the promos to be strange (a la Dianne, Peter), but now I'm thinking her strangeness will keep her in an alliance (a la Sue, Keith). She may even end up the lone SJ at the end, not seeming to be a big immunity or likability threat.

As my 8 yo says "If you're not a threat, then you are a threat"

Anyway, welcome aboard.

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-09-02, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jed interview clears up some questions"
This is a great thread. I am really enjoying the disagreements in a non-flaming fashion. A lot of great ideas.

I definitely got the feeling that Jed is a BITTER BETTY on this one. He took the high road in national interviews but definitely took the low road in this interview. He did everything to blame everyone else and bitched heavily about Shii Anns 'uselessness', but took NONE of the responsibility for losing on his own mindless gameplay. She isnt so useless in my mind, she is still playing the game.. SOUR GRAPES Jed.. you lost.

BUT definitely a few things come to mind from this interview. Either Jed totally cut himself off from the HUT builders that found themselves at Losers Lodge or none of them joined him there!

I asked DIANE from S3 (on another board) about smoking on the show. It sounds like there is no smoking pre-show or during the show whatsoever. From GDivas post about her smoking buds.. it looks like Shii Ann, Robb, Clay and Ghandia would have to be the next 4 to be booted.. OR it is looking more likely that they all make the jury. Especially given that Jed doesnt seem to have made nice with Shii Ann at loser lodge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •