The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison's got no integrity."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison's got no integrity."
If any HG has ever violated SOH integrity, it's Allison. And the LC's just keep on letting her. So many lies. But, I'll touch on just the latest. She lied about the source of her debt. The medical expenses were just a small percentage of her $40,000. But, she maintained, until today, that they accounted for most of her debt. And, Iyania didn't call her on this lie. Any other HG, for a telling a lie of this magnitude. would be gone in ten minutes. Sommer's a piker compared to Allison The LC's themselves violate SOH integrity by granting Allison special treatment denied to other HG's.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison's got no integrity. elliecat 12-16-05 1
   RE: Allison's got no integrity. Guns And Roses 12-16-05 2
       RE: Allison's got no integrity. deededell 12-18-05 3
           RE: Allison's got no integrity. olemiss4192 12-18-05 4
               RE: Allison's got no integrity. ltlfighter 12-18-05 5
       RE: Allison's got no integrity. SOBeech 12-18-05 7
           RE: Allison's got no integrity. UptownGirl 12-18-05 8
 RE: Allison's got no integrity. Anne18 12-18-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison's got no integrity."
ALLISON IS A PITIFUL SHELL OF WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN, SHOULD HAVE BEEN WOMAN HUMAN BEING. I REST MY CASE. AND MAY YOU REST IN PEACE ALLISON.

Guns And Roses 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guns%20And%20Roses Click to send private message to Guns%20And%20Roses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison's got no integrity."
Word to Allison:

Instant Karma's Going to Get You;
It'll Knock you off your feet..

Wonder why Allison is so convinced that she caused her own cancer?

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-18-05, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison's got no integrity."

Ya'll,
This is why I really like this board. It really was so frustrating watching Allison con (what felt like) all of America last season and then watch it pick back up this season. Nope not ya'll. You have seen straight through her. Proving yourselves to be smarter than the LC's.

Thank you for seeing Allison for who she is
and not who Iyanla really wants her to be.
Because those are two seperate people.

olemiss4192 107 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olemiss4192 Click to send private message to olemiss4192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Allison's got no integrity."
deededell- I couldn't agree with you more!!!!!!!!!!!

ltlfighter 173 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison's got no integrity."
I wanted to clarify on something someone else said in this thread about the LC's not being aware of a.s.'s(alison stanley's)con. I believe they are fully aware of what she's doing and have been for sometime. I am, though, quite perplexed as to why they've allowed this sham to continue on so shamelessly! I fear we will never get the full truth about this with the contracts the H.M's and L.C's have signed forbiding revealing certain info. Denise from season 2 touches on this issue of what can and can't be discussed on her website when she refers to a comment Candy had made about her in the confessional. You really get the sense, if not for the legal restrictions placed by the producers and NBC she would have a whole lot of "dishin"(as Denise puts it)to do!

SOBeech 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOBeech Click to send private message to SOBeech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison's got no integrity."
>Word to Allison:
>
>Instant Karma's Going to Get You;
>
>It'll Knock you off your feet..
>
>
>Wonder why Allison is so convinced
>that she caused her own
>cancer?

Guns, were you referring to the song by John Lennon?

UptownGirl 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UptownGirl Click to send private message to UptownGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Allison's got no integrity."
INSTANT KARMA
(John Lennon)

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you

Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin'
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin' at fools like me
Who in the hell d'you think you are
A super star
Well, right you are

Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Well we all shine on
Ev'ryone come on

Gonna knock you off your feet
Better recognize your brothers
Ev'ryone you meet
Why in the world are we here
Surely not to live in pain and fear
Why on earth are you there
When you're ev'rywhere
Come and get your share

Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on
Come on and on and on on on
Yeah yeah, alright, uh huh, ah

Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on
On and on and on on and on

Well we all shine on
Well we all shine on
Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on

THIS SONG IS PERFECT FOR ALISHAME.

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-18-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison's got no integrity."
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-05 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

You said it all! I agree with you completely. The only one who sees through Allison is Dr. Stan! I kept thinking to myself, if Rhonda and IV KNOW she's lying, then WHY is she still in the house? They were strict with the past HG and this HG got away with everything she did especially the "I never talked about anyone behind their backs."

Update: I was just thinking that IV tried to tell her with the refrigerator exercise and Rhonda looks afraid to say anything ...

Please answer if you can:
Anyway, did Iyanla later laugh to Allison that she was just kidding, or just acting, during the refrigerator exercise just to teach Allison something?? Because Allison did not seem affected by it at all. I keep missing bits and pieces sometimes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •