The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-07-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02"
Ahhh. . . thank you, SeeBS, for sparing me a whole week of frustration. This week’s EYEmail comes to us in the preferred, timely fashion:

Jed Junked!

Jed Hildebrand became the first person voted out of Sook Jai, the victim of perceived laziness and growing tensions between the male and female members of the tribe. And tensions continue to simmer at Chuay Gahn and threaten to erupt into a full-blown battle of the sexes on SURVIVOR: THAILAND this Thursday, October 10, 8PM ET/PT.

SURVIVOR Profile:

Ted Rogers, Jr., 37, is a married computer software developer from Durham, NC. A graduate of Morgan State University, Ted played briefly in the NFL with the Dallas Cowboys. He and his wife are the parents of a newborn baby, Morgan. His luxury item is a shaving kit.

The third boot of S4 was Hunter Ellis; the fourth was Sarah Jones. Although Jed was no leader, I can see a correlation there in that he was a physical threat (saving himself for the individual ICs, I guess)—will this week’s boot be the equivalent of Miss Funbags?

PREVIOUS PROFILES:
9/17 Erin Collins
9/24 Jed Hildebrand
10/3 NO PROFILE!

PREVIOUS BOOTS:
9/19 John Raymond
9/26 Tanya Vance
10/3 Jed Hildebrand

GT

Breast size times I.Q. is constant .

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02 ejm92 10-07-02 1
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02 Outfrontgirl 10-07-02 2
       Ms. Funbags et al George Tirebiter 10-07-02 4
           RE: Ms. Funbags et al dabo 10-07-02 5
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02 SurvivinDawg 10-07-02 3
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02 BMH 10-07-02 6
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02 GuessItRains 10-08-02 7
       RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02 SurvivinDawg 10-08-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-07-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02"
I think Ms.Funbags version 2.0 is safe...apart from the large chest, she doesn't have much in common with Sarah...actually, I think Stephanie is more of the Sarah of Survivor 5.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02"
Agreed that Steph is the Sarah, after seeing her "risque" photos in her gallery at SFever (I think I saw them there).
Sure looked to me like Steph wants to move from Fire-fighting to Playboy. Like Sarah, she bared all on the beach on Day One and
doesn't want to work.

That's no way to win the game, so she must be looking for the "exposure"--so to speak.

Well, the only Eyemail pattern we had was that in Ep 4 the boot was profiled. Ted ain't going anywhere this week or I'll eat a hat full of gross food. But maybe they want us to think he's in danger. Maybe Ghandia's cleavage has scared him so badly he'll ask to be a mercy boot.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-07-02, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ms. Funbags et al"
>will this week’s boot be the equivalent of Miss Funbags?
You know, when I wrote that it didn't occur to me that we actually have the bimbo x 2 in this series. . . Yes, Erin the pretend realtor HAS the funbags, but Steph is obviously the one working harder to share hers with the world.

And of course, then we have Ghandia, who only WISHES we cared enough to look. . .

GT
Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ms. Funbags et al"
Maybe, but we could be underestimating the power of Ghandia's cleavage ............ NAH!!! Obviously, Ted is the profile this week because MB is throwing the Ghandia/Ted rift in everyone's faces.

It's gotten to be a bit much, IMO; I have to wonder what he's keeping from us that he would have used had he not had National Enquirer fodder to use instead.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02"
As ever, thanks for posting GT!!!

The one thing that stuck out to me was the attempt to suggest that there is tension between men and women in SJ as well as CG. IF this is true, it would explain why Steph might survive to the merge, then be the last non-jury bootee.

However, my "Hollow" detector is going crazy at this whole male/female stuff.

27-25 PAROLE TIDE!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-07-02, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02"
Interesting Dawg..I have had Shii pegged as the last non-jury member for a while now but makes the merge..I see the next 4 boots Ghandia,Stephanie,Robb,Shii in that order

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-08-02, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02"
attempt
>to suggest that there is
>tension between men and women
>in SJ as well as
>CG.

Dawg,

I've been fascinated by the commentary that has been suggesting male-female tension in Sookie. It seems to me to have no basis in what we've seen so far and certainly isn't necessary to keep viewers hooked. I saw nothing to suggest that only the women though Jed was lazy: clearly Jake and Ken did too. And I also don't see any signs of a girl power alliance between Shii and Steph. So what's the point of it all? Is MB throwing this at us because it is in fact the truth and he knows we won't believe it?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 10/7/02"
So what's the point of it all? Is MB throwing this at us because it is in fact the truth and he knows we won't believe it?

If he is, that is classic Hollow Theory, to hide the truth in plain sight. But I think this is that part of the Hollow Theory that says MB is trying to lead us away from the truth with this male/female stuff.

I think MB is, for whatever reason, just pushing this plotline for its own sake. Perhaps CBS polls are showing that the non-spoiling Survivor audience likes to see this kind of stuff. Also, MB needs *something* to garner interest, this show has been pretty boring otherwise, and MB does not yet want to reveal the successful strategies, per the Clown Rule (that MB doesn't show a successful strategy unless he absolutely has to).

27-25

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •