The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"possible e-mail from lindsay k"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"possible e-mail from lindsay k"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-03 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

hi all-
a friend sent me an e-mail forward that her roommie supposedly got from her sorority's yahoo group. her roommie was in a sorority with lindsay king. she doesn't say a whole lot, but i think it may help to know who got along with whom and who didn't. i also noticed right off that karin was missing.

Lindsay King wrote:
Hey you all!! I think I finally figured out how to respond to you guys
without going through Olivia. I will give you a quick run down of my
opinion of the girls. so here it is.

Brooke- She is real fun, she was a cheerleader in college, from Memphis.

Jenny- Love her, she is so sweet and fun.

Mary- She was my best friend there. Super loving, can't find anything
wrong with her. She always said the blessing for us before meals. Ain't
that sweet.

Jen- Super fun. Has a personality kind of like Summer.

Antoinette- She is super funny. Didn't show that on the first show. Does
a lot of yoga.

Misty- She was also a cheerleader in college. Nice

Kelly Jo- well this is a tough one. I liked her, but I tried not to get
close to her, because I knew she would just end up getting on my nerves and
pissing me off, cause all she does is make out with Bob.

LeeAnn- This is another tough one. Liked her because she lives near me and
we have met up for drinks a couple of times. She actually lives in Atlanta
now. But, I am sure you will see next week. She pisses me off bad. That
takes a lot as you all know. Tell you more next week. Don't want to give
away next weeks episode.

Lanah- Not a fan. Kind of wierd. You all will see next week.

Meridith- Super classy and absolutly gorgeous.

Krisit- She is a wild party girl, smokes, drinks and says the F word alot.

Lindsay D- Nice, Did not get to know her that well.

Estella- Sweet, into meditation and yoga. Eats wierd healthy stuff like
tofu... But lots of fun

I think that is everyone. If you all have anymore questions, I promise to
email you all back. I love you all!!!!

Love and AOT,
Lindsay

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
zeta_sigma_KD-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
Click Here!
Click Here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
zeta_sigma_KD-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

(had to edit because i can't type)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k RealityAddict 10-01-03 1
   RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k peachygreen 10-01-03 2
       RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k RealityAddict 10-01-03 3
           RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k Therealbachelor 10-02-03 4
               RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k Moedawg 10-08-03 5
                   Watch out for her y'all! Guppin1234 10-09-03 6
                       RE: Watch out for her y'all! escapedude 10-09-03 7
                           RE: Watch out for her y'all! Davey74 10-19-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-01-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k"
>LeeAnn- This is another tough one. Liked her because she lives >near me and we have met up for drinks a couple of times. She >actually lives in Atlanta now. But, I am sure you will see next >week. She pisses me off bad. That
>takes a lot as you all know. Tell you more next week. Don't >want to give away next weeks episode.

Can we assume that since LeeAnn has since moved to Atlanta that possibly she and Bob did not become a couple? If she and Bob ended up together, I don't suppose she would relocate from her hometown of NC to GA...any thoughts?

peachygreen 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peachygreen Click to send private message to peachygreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k"
I'm pretty sure she lived in GA before the show but was in Athens maybe. From other places I think her family is in Hodges NC. I could be wrong though

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-01-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k"
>I'm pretty sure she lived in
>GA before the show but
>was in Athens maybe.
>From other places I think
>her family is in Hodges
>NC. I could be
>wrong though

You're right...I do remember that she was listed as being from Athens on some web sites. I was just thinking that if she recently "moved" to Atlanta that perhaps she and Bob did not end up together.

Therealbachelor 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Therealbachelor Click to send private message to Therealbachelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k"
Im sure she only "lived" in Athens when she was at UGA..The show says she is from Hodges NC...Whereever that is..

Well since she in Atlanta does that mean i have a chance of running into that dingbat?

Moedawg 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moedawg Click to send private message to Moedawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: possible e-mail from lindsay k"
Yeah, Leeann IS in Atlanta. She's my big sister in my sorority at UGA and she moved back to Georgia after the show aired. She only lived in NC for a short while right after she graduated from school. Watch out for her, yall......she's a true B ****! Very stuck on herself and very sneaky. She's also very insecure and had an eating disorder about 3 years ago where she only wore kids' sized clothes and popped diet pills all day long. I personally can't stand her for personal reasons and she's even my "sister". She burns all of her bridges to try to get ahead in life....some of the best friends she had hate her now b/c of this. Just my 2 cents!! HA

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-09-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Watch out for her y'all!"
Oh vomit. I've never understood people like LeAnne. There comes a time in life where you need someone in your corner to go up to bat for you or someone to lean on or help you to succeed. There's no way LeAnne could succeed in life at anything without having had someone help her at one point or another. Bad karma is gonna bite this one in the A$$ big time.

LeAnne needs therapy and probably meds. I've often wondered how psychiatrists maintain in daily life. I mean, I wonder if they tend to spot personality problems in everyone they meet like, "That grocery clerk has a borderline personality disorder" or "That nurse is passive/aggressive" as the docs think these things to themselves. Explains the high suicide rate among psych doctors I guess, the therapy never ends.... then they turn on the TV, and there's LeAnne!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-09-03, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Watch out for her y'all!"
Thanks for the input moedawg-she showed her true colors on last nights episode..The previews showed her getting an attitude with Bob next week..Hopefully that means she was booted..

Davey74 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Davey74 Click to send private message to Davey74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Watch out for her y'all!"
I want to meet Lindsay. She was so adorable. I loved her personality and she was just very vibrant.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •