The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-05, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"

Well, we've entered the dolldrums, the traditional ho-hum Pagonging episodes, and wouldn't you know it, thay managed to do it this time despite the Stephie last Ulong standing odds.

Like anyone was really betting on her chances.

Standard rules this week:

Contestant Gufus: You have two votes for Contestant Gufus this week, but only one of those can be Ulong the rest have to be Koror. You can make these for whatever you like that can be blamed on the contestants, whatever dumbdumb things they've done that you think gufuworthy! You may cast your votes for gufus others have already brought up, or make new gufu observations. Each week's Contestant Gufus with the highest vote totals will be voted on at the end of the season to determine the ultimate winner.

Production Gufus: You have one Production Gufu nomination which you may make each week. Production Gufus are for all the things that can be blamed on production (rather, not on the contestants but on the producers, directors, camera operators, sound technicians, film editors, promo copy writers, etc.). Once that nomination has been made that Production Gufu will go into the pool to be voted on at the end of the season, so don't waste your nomination on something that has already been nominated!

Honorable Mentions: You may make as many Contestant and Production honorable mentions as you wish. These won't count as votes or nominations, but you won't be wasting your time by speaking your mind! Hey, maybe you'll start a voting trend. Better yet, maybe someone will have something to say about what you noted!

Discussions: Discussion posts are acceptable on gufu threads, and it is okay to disagree with another poster as long as you aren't disagreeable in how you disagree. Save your venom for the dumbdumbs playing the game and producing the show.

But in addition to that, vote as well for your favorite Stephie moment, in honor of the first player to get to attend every single TC. Not the crying whining get Janu to quit moment though, that was really sucky.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11 Bebo 04-29-05 1
 RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11 arturbars 04-29-05 2
 RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11 smokedog 04-29-05 3
 Tom, Caryn Cathy the Canadian 04-29-05 4
 RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11 Mo0 04-29-05 5
 RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11 dajaki 04-29-05 6
 RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11 Dakota 04-30-05 7
 RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11 MattyMax 05-01-05 8
 RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11 Brownroach 05-03-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"
1. No one votes for Tom. Hmmm, the guy who's been dominating the challenges finally stumbles, and they don't take him out?

I can't even think of any others that stick out that badly right now. Check ya later.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"
Katie (because this idiot needs a category of her own):

1. After sitting udner the rock for a month, starting to rock the boat.
2. Giving up the sure final 3 for a possible final 4
3. Telling her secret plan to one person who likes her the least - Caryn
4. Telling Ian, Tom's biggest ally, about plan to vote out Tom.

Other contestants:

1. Ian - for even entertaining the idea of getting rid off Tom
2. Tom for his "speech" - even though i would have probably done the same thing
3. Gregg - for letting go of the pawns for his big master plan to overthrow Tom - so far he had three possible votes that he lost...

Production:

That immunity challenge was stupid - you could have won the whole thing purely on luck, ala Katie....

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-29-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"
Contestant
1. Tom draws more attention to himself.
2. Katie and Caryn get caught playing both sides.

Production:
1. Another lame challenge episode

Fave Steph moment:
Steph complaining about BJ's snot rockets

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tom, Caryn"
Tom reminds everyone what a threat he is, by asking not to be voted out for being such a threat.

Tom asks Caryn to tell him if she hears anything, then acts all weird and suspicious when she does.

Caryn has absolutely no plan when she tells Tom about the girl power plot. She doesn't even consider the idea, which she probably should have jumped at, and then runs to Tom without even thinking twice about it.

Nobody uses Steph as a swing vote. She was a free agent who would have voted any way she was told. Agreed with whoever said Gregg should have jumped all over that to get rid of Tom.

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"
1. Katie and Caryn playing both sides and getting caught.
2. All of Koror for not voting Tom out.

Production: I actually have none, I thought the coconut challenge was pretty good.

Favorite Steph Moment: All of them.

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-29-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"
1. Inability of anyone to use Stephenie to their advantage when she was begging to be used.
2. Tom not voted out.
3. Katie yaps to Caryn, Caryn yaps to Tom.

Production: So much weakness in "challenges" this week.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

1. Gregg saying, approximately 146 times, that Steph was a threat. She's a threat to your girlfriend, not so much to you, so you push push push to boot her instead of getting her on your side to vote out T/I/K, the 3 people who will prevent you and Jenn from getting to F2. Unless T/I/K are as dumb as you, you'll be gone, cuz you are a threat.

2. Katie approaching Caryn, instead of Steph. Dumb Dumb Dumb.
Katie sucks.

Honorable mention: Not voting out Tom. I hope he wins every immunity now. And everytime for the rest of their lives, when they hear the name Stephanie, they'll also hear the sound of a toilet flushing their possible $1M. (Actually, I like Tom for the $1M, but GUFUs like this we've seen too often.)

Production: Letters from home, food challenge????? That was a challenge?

Favorite Steph Moment (FSM): When she was on the beach yelling at Ian, Jenn and Katie to 'hurry up'.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"
I think this week we might have seen the GUFU of the season, the editing played upon it pretty heavily. It seemed really obvious that CARYN should NOT have talked to TOM (even he wondered why she did it) and instead gone with ALL-GIRL ALLIANCE. Hell, she could have kept her mouth shut, played both sides, secretly been the swing vote. she could have still voted out Steph, but then she would have created big targets on Jenn and Katie for voting for Tom!

I got $50 that Caryn is going next week. Hell, she was TOLD she was FINAL 6!!! And now Tom doesn't trust her at all.

The honorable mention is for GREGG. He should have seen STEPH as an opportunity instead of a threat. I see the final 5 coming down just like in MARQUESAS. IAN, KATIE & TOM = PASCHAL, NELEH & KATHY. While GREGG & JENN = SEAN & VEE And we all saw what happened to Sean at 5. Gregg is DOA.

Lastly for production: The food auction. What the fudge!?!? There was no challenge aspect, and these people DON'T NEED THE FOOD!!! Jeez, they get more and better food than the poor people trapped in the Big Brother house! I'd rather see a PHYSICAL FIGHT for letters from home. Show how much you really want them...

Rarara. Lots of Gufus this week. I miss Steph.

MM

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S10 Gufu Awar: Week 11"
Contestant gufu:

Caryn telling Tom about the potential female alliance. She has to be the biggest idiot ever. Even if she didn't plan to ultimately go along with it she should have kept her mouth shut. As MattyMax pointed out, she was in an excellent position to be the swing vote and could have propelled herself into the final 4 by getting targets painted on Katie and Jenn.

What a moron. Now she's no closer to making Final 2 than she was before, and, to boot, Katie knows she's untrustworthy.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •