The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-22-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
I haven't seen the quote list yet here or on the bashers forum. I guess Im going to do it since this episode seems to have quit a few quotes.

Alright I guess I will start with the top five quotes I can remeber and then you guys can add.

5) "Were can we get a drunk germany guy? or rent one?" - BJ and Tyler

4) "Phil and his physic-out pistop" - Dave

3) "Im Too Drunk to Drive" - German Guy

2) "Heres a tip phil" - BJ and Tyler

And the Number One Quote

1) "How do we get to Frankfurt Germany?" - Eric and Jeremy (Reminds me of the Weavers)

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST philly_fan 03-22-06 1
 RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST Cygnus X1 03-22-06 2
   RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST beau_30 03-22-06 3
 RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST dragonflies 03-22-06 4
   RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST Misty Twist 03-22-06 5
 RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST popeave 03-22-06 6
   RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST Joools 03-22-06 7
       RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST Karma 03-25-06 9
 RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST artcgal 03-23-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

philly_fan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail philly_fan Click to send private message to philly_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
Thanks for doing this, I've been looking for this topic as well. Here were my favorites:

1. Why are you speaking Spanglish? (Desiree to Wanda)
2. It's not over until the Phil Sings BJ to Tyler or vise versa)
3. The more you drink the more attractive German women are (paraphrasing the German guy on the train to Eric & Jeremy)
4. Are these on backwards? (Ray to Yolanda) No, your butt is just big (Yolanda’s response)

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
I did this during TAR 7, and Catty Chat started doing it during TARFE. It can be about as laborious to go through the episode and pick out the quotes, get them right, get right those who said them, etc. as preparing the writing of a summary.

So that's why you haven't seen it on here, and I'm too busy with my moderator duties to do so. But if someone wants to take it on, go for it!

Better than I deserve.

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-22-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
Im going to have to start recording the episodes and watching them again the following morning. Since Wednesday I don't have to be at work until about 10. So I can get up around 7 and do it in the morning. I can try! But i probably won't be as good as you two!

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
"How do we get to Frankfurt Germany?" - Eric and Jeremy (Reminds me of the Weavers)

Just as funny, the response from Jeremy. "How bout the airport!"

There were so many last night, I have to watch again. I was ROFLMAO almost the whole episode.

Misty Twist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twist Click to send private message to Misty%20Twist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
I loved Yolanda's "Hot Booty" comment. Can't remember where/when she said it last night but it was in the same context someone would use "Right On".
Yolanda's funny. Last week when she told the boys that they should of chosen their own detour. And the "no, you're but is just big" comment. I like her sassiness. Oh, and I'd kill to have legs like her.

GO YOLANDA!!!!!!

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
BJ/Tyler: "Santa!" to the greeter at The Mat in Germany.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
Tyler: Is there a changing room? I'm not wearing underwear.

Karma 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-25-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karma Click to send private message to Karma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
Heres a tip phil" BJ

Has to be one of the funniest moment from the race. I think next to the brother in ski wear it is my favorite.

artcgal 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail artcgal Click to send private message to artcgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: FAVORITE QUOTE LIST"
I know I posted a couple of these on another thread...but, they are worth laughing at again!

When Tyler (or was it BJ) said, "I need a changing room, I'm not wearing any underwear."

When Fran told Barry to look for the gnome systematically...and, he said, "I'm only going to do feet"...and, Fran said, "why?"...and Barry said, "because that's my system."

When Desi said, "Do you have to say everything Spanglish?"

When Ray said, "Are these on backwards?"...and, Yolanda said, "no, they're on right...your butt's just big."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •