The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bob radio interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

thndrcloud 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-03, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrcloud Click to send private message to thndrcloud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bob radio interview"
Okay, had to do this as soon as I got here so I don't forget what was said. I heard Bob this morning on two different local radio stations (I guess they're doing a PR blitz) and he gave a couple interesting bits.

He said something about the drama with the ambulances and this is an exact quote, "The ambulances play into the group dates". So we should be seeing that happening tonight and it lead me to believe that the bathroom scene with Meredith probably doesn't have anything to do with the ambulance.

The other interesting thing was that he talked about how wonderful Kelly Jo is, what an awesome woman and that normally he owns a room when he walks into it but with Kelly Jo he's splitting rent. He didn't mention any of the other women by name except Heather, who he felt really bad about when he saw her crying last week, and Shae who he admits might have been a mistake but that he went with his gut on. Then, in the middle of the interview the DJ asked about something that had happened with a sorority showing up at his house and there was a giggle in the background on his end, but he said there was no one there. Suspicious?

That's all I can remember and they haven't posted any clips from the show since 9/23 so I don't know if or when this will go up.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bob radio interview RealityTVGeek 10-01-03 1
   RE: Bob radio interview thndrcloud 10-01-03 2
   RE: Bob radio interview RealityAddict 10-01-03 3
       RE: Bob radio interview Chrissy gal 10-01-03 5
 RE: Bob radio interview sorgee 10-01-03 4
   RE: Bob radio interview bachelorfan 10-02-03 6
   RE: Bob radio interview RealityAddict 10-02-03 7
       thunderccloud Wacko Jacko 10-02-03 8
           RE: thunderccloud Schnookie Palookie 10-02-03 9
           RE: thunderccloud Loree 10-02-03 10
               RE: thunderccloud Guppin1234 10-02-03 12
                   RE: thunderccloud RealityAddict 10-02-03 13
                       RE: thunderccloud Guppin1234 10-04-03 16
 RE: Bob radio interview Guppin1234 10-02-03 11
   RE: Bob radio interview Therealbachelor 10-02-03 14
       RE: Bob radio interview jewelz10 10-03-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityTVGeek 36 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTVGeek Click to send private message to RealityTVGeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bob radio interview"
"The other interesting thing was that he talked about how wonderful Kelly Jo is, what an awesome woman and that normally he owns a room when he walks into it but with Kelly Jo he's splitting rent. He didn't mention any of the other women by name"

This tells me that she makes it far, but doesn't win. It sounds like he feels guilty. Also, I don't think ABC would have let him say the name of the winner that blatantly.

Or he could be trying to sway public opinion favorably toward her, because he did pick her!

ARGH!

thndrcloud 34 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrcloud Click to send private message to thndrcloud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bob radio interview"
I forgot to add, he also knows that she moved back to Chicago so he's obviously keeping track of her, at the very least.

I'll tell you though, if the chosen woman was in the room with him that says a lot. If I was that woman and my fiance was speaking so highly of another woman, and only one woman in particular out of a large group, I'd be mad as HELL. Either Bob's a dumba$$ who's getting a whoopin' right now for doing that or A) there was no woman there or the woman was not his chosen one or B) there was a woman there and it was Kelly Jo.

Anyway, Kelly Jo will be back on that same radio station tomorrow morning, and supposedly every morning after a show airs, so I'll have more info then. Plus the show tonight of course.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-01-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bob radio interview"
This tells me that she makes
>it far, but doesn't win.
> It sounds like he
>feels guilty.

I agree...it often seems that the person they mention most often is the one who got turned down. I think Kelly Jo makes it quite a ways, but won't be Bob's final pick. Just a guess! With all the twists, who knows???

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bob radio interview"
I remember that all of the talk from the Bachelorette was about Charlie from day 1 and on the first Bachelor Trista was a major subject from day 1. You might be right that Kelly Jo goes very far, but does not get Bob in the end.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bob radio interview"
from the group date video clips, it looks like the group dates aren't 5/5/5, but rather 6/5/4. maybe the ambulance plays into that. a girl misses her group date so she goes along on a different one. so i would dare guess that one of the girls in the group of six is the one that gets hurt.

bachelorfan 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bachelorfan Click to send private message to bachelorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bob radio interview"
Good guess...you nailed that one!

10-02-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bob radio interview"
>from the group date video clips,
>it looks like the group
>dates aren't 5/5/5, but rather
>6/5/4. maybe the ambulance
>plays into that. a
>girl misses her group date
>so she goes along on
>a different one. so
>i would dare guess that
>one of the girls in
>the group of six is
>the one that gets hurt.
>
>
WOW...and I thought I spent lots of time studying the vidcaps...but you obviously have this down pat! Good job!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-02-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "thunderccloud"
Bob said prior to the show that the only reason he did the show was because he was not forced to propose to the girl he picks. So the girl who wins is not engaged to Bob. He just continues dating her. I am telling you this season is going to be real lame. it's been slow from the start. Where is this great sense of humor I have heard so much about? There is also no point to winning becuase there is not going to be a proposal. I can see it now. At the very end Bob says to the winner: "Will you continue to date me after the show is over?" ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: thunderccloud"
Just had to share what I saw on a car window at lunch time today.

"Bob Sucks! He's not even funny!"

I definitely looked twice at that one. LOL

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: thunderccloud"
I certainly don't understand all this Bob-love. I think this season is boring. I don't find Bob all that charismatic. And the fact that he isn't really into finding a wife makes it kind of "no point" to the series. And all the women saying they are so in love with him just seems so childish. One or two like this is expected. But all of them are acting this way.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-03, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: thunderccloud"
Bob is the gimmick for this particular show. Putting on a more average guy on could possibly appeal to more people.

I find that he's not going to propose at the end is extremely refreshing and putting a little more reality in RTV.

10-02-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: thunderccloud"
The bachelors and their "picks" don't end up married half the time anyway, so what good is a proposal? They might as well do it this way (with no proposal...just an offer to continue dating) instead of having some bogus marriage proposal that will fizzle out!

10-04-03, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: thunderccloud"
Which leads me back to Trista and Ryan. Trista is all for the current round of attention while Ryan wanted to head back to his job. I think all the hype is wearing down Ryan and Trista doesn't seem to see that. Trista seems a little selfish in that way and Ryan is giving up too much. See what happens after the (televised) wedding I guess.

10-02-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Bob radio interview"
"He owns a room when he walks into it"

That's probably the most conceited thing I've heard him say. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Therealbachelor 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Therealbachelor Click to send private message to Therealbachelor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bob radio interview"
What happened to the overwieght jokester from the Bachelorette?
Im not seeing why some many of these women are crazy about him..I think they are just crazy about the idea of "bob" and their two minutes of fame ..

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jewelz10 Click to send private message to jewelz10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bob radio interview"
Well...for one Bob lost a little bit of weight so he can't keep using the same fat jokes. He hasn't come up with any new material yet.
I think these women are crazy about the idea of being on TV and making fools of themselves. Bob is like the guy in high school you wanted to be your big brother but didn't want to date.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •