The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jaedysmom 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jaedysmom Click to send private message to jaedysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
QMGosh!!!!! Is it just me, or does Allison's laugh get on anyone else's nerve's? There is just something about that laugh that irritates me and makes my skin crawl, because it sounds so fake!!! And for someone that couldn't BUY a tear drop in her first appearance of SO, she sure can turn on the water works at the drop of a hat! I just have 2 words for her...... that I can actually post, DRAMA QUEEN!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! olemiss4192 12-16-05 1
   RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! celisabeth 12-16-05 4
 RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! karenlucyian 12-16-05 2
 RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! 26mitogo 12-16-05 3
   RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! olemiss4192 12-16-05 5
       RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! elliecat 12-16-05 6
           RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! celisabeth 12-16-05 7
               RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! deededell 12-18-05 8
                   RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! only1me 12-18-05 9
                       RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! deededell 12-18-05 10
                           RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! only1me 12-18-05 11
                               RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!! deededell 12-18-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

olemiss4192 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail olemiss4192 Click to send private message to olemiss4192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
Yeah it is funny how "not crying" last season got her tons of attention, and now "crying" seems to get her even more attention. She plays with whatever works for that moment! So fake! Why didn't I see it so clearly last season? I think it was because of Tess.

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-16-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
I was particularly conscious of the laughing today, and it struck me how false it sounded. It's as though she's doing an impression of what she thinks she ought to sound like if she's Living Large and Loving Life, etc. But it sounds very phony and not at all like genuine laughter. But maybe I'm being unnecessarily overcritical.

karenlucyian 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail karenlucyian Click to send private message to karenlucyian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
I was just pointing out to a fellow watcher that whenever Allisham says something critical, unpleasant, judgemental, revealiving, honest, truthful, well you get the point. Whenever she wants to tell the truth but doesn't want to own it her nose shrivels up and there goes that hidious smile and the cackle. Everytime she speaks to IV I could just throw up. Thanks god the editors cut whatever she must have said at Jessica's graduation and spared us. I really cheered for Ally cat last year, but she has back slided imho and turned a corner to co-dependent alcoholic creepy bag lady. The promo's show that she is just revealing the real state of her financial affairs, like the meeting with the credit expert and the 1,000 hourse with IV hasn't been enough for her to tell the truth. She created all of this drama in order not to graduate. She makes me feel yucky and I wish IV would just kick her out already. Can't wait to see the new roomate, I hope she just recovered from Brain surgery, declared bankruptcy already, her husband stayed with her and she lost a baby, that would shut Ally right up, god willing!

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
Yeah, the laugh is another of our favorites to either mute, skip, or immitate just to keep from having some skin crawling, stress high blood pressue disease from having see one more second of her and hearing another nano second of her voice, laugh, whine, etc!!!!! And that sick chuckle just goes on and on and on in the background even after they go on to something or someone else. My husband and I immitate it constantly - kind of sounds like a car that won't start.

olemiss4192 107 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail olemiss4192 Click to send private message to olemiss4192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
What is worse?? The laugh or the ungodly amount of make-up she has been wearing!!!! What is up with all that make-up? She has to be wearing a ton for it to show up that much on the camera!!!

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

Allison's laugh is so not genuine or sincere. Does not sound authentic coming from a place in her gut. All her llittle girlie girl moves, childish actually....the wringing of her hands, hands under chin move...silly smiles...crinkling of her nose..all phony. Who is Allison Stanley anyway? I don't think she even knows. But when she thinks TJ is calling her a byotch..wipes that smile off her face in an instant...heads for the room to jump in bed and pout in her private pity party. Allison you are so not the real deal. How pathetic, not even sad, just pathetic.

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
>Allison's laugh is so not genuine or sincere. Does not sound authentic coming from a place in her gut. All her little girlie girl moves, childish actually....the wringing of her hands, hands under chin move...silly smiles...crinkling of her nose..all phony. Who is Allison Stanley anyway? I don't think she even knows.<

I agree with this. It doesn't sound to me as though her hyuk-hyuk-hyuk laughter is coming from anyplace deep inside her. It's a sound I think she makes when she's nervous, or when she wants somebody -- sometimes herself -- to believe that she's no longer Sad Little Allison, but is Living Large Allison.

I've read elsewhere that Allison has been a singer. Has she also done musical theater? Because really, her gestures, her makeup, her laughter, even her bright-red hair seem to indicate that she's trying to make herself seen and heard to people sitting really far away from the stage.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"

Am I the only one that remembers Allison's outfit when she walked into the starting over house last year. The red cape and the red hat. If you really think about it, it is the same as the ladies off of Nanny 911. Now that is something to chew on?

only1me 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail only1me Click to send private message to only1me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
The crinkleing of the nose is what gets me. I lived in the south for awhile and that nose crinkle thing is a standard of women in the south. It is completely fake and something I'm sure she practiced when she was younger cause she thinks it makes her look cute and sweet. Whenever I see the nose crinkle, it makes me cringe.

12-18-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"

Only me-

I'm not sure where you lived in the southern US, but I am a native Louisianan. In no way do I want to sound disresptectful to you so please so think I am being rude but, if I had walked around crinklin my nose my friends and family would have slapped me upside my head. Just wanted you to know that most southern women are nothing like Allison, at least I don't think so.

Truly its just my opinion.

only1me 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail only1me Click to send private message to only1me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"
I'm sorry deede, and any other southern women here that I might have offended, I shouldn't have made such a general statement. I actually lived in North Carolina just like Allison, come to think of it, maybe it is more of a North Carolina thing than anywhere else, I've noticed Christina doing the same thing. I lived in Mississippi for awhile too and don't recall any of the women there doing it either. Sorry 'bout that.

12-18-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Allison's frickin laugh!!!!!!!!"

No harm taken, truly. My heritage as a woman from Louisiana is something I am so very proud of. Right now I am living in the northern part of the US. My children have lived most their lives in the northern US and we have not had the priviledge of sharing our rich Louisiana history and that is sad. Yesterday I was really upset about something and got really hot under the collar. I was going off about a subject, as only a red head can do, and when I was done my 8 yr old was perplexed. He said, what language was that mom? I laughed and had to say "Baby, that is what you call Louisiana cajun", a language unto itself.

Thought you would like that one.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •