The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spring Break!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-08, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spring Break!!!"
This morning, I was walking back from the library when I came upon two girls talking about what they did for spring break.

Girl 1: Guess what I did over spring break?

Girl 2: What?

Girl 1 (lifts sweatshirt)

Girl 2 (squeals): You didn't?

Girl 1: I did!

Girl 2: They look great! Guess what?

Girl 1: What?

Girl 2 (raises sweatshirt)

Girl 1: OH MY GOD!!!! You too?!!!!

Girls 1 and 2: SQUEEEEAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!

Apparently, breast augmentation was the spring break choice this year.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spring Break!!! HobbsofMI 03-18-08 1
   RE: Spring Break!!! Spanky68 03-18-08 2
   RE: Spring Break!!! Scuba Steve 03-18-08 29
 Implants are the least sexy thing IceCat 03-18-08 3
   RE: Implants are the least sexy thi... kingfish 03-18-08 7
       RE: Implants are the least sexy thi... nailbone 03-18-08 21
 RE: Spring Break!!! kingfish 03-18-08 4
   RE: Spring Break!!! mrc 03-18-08 5
       RE: Spring Break!!! kingfish 03-18-08 9
           RE: Spring Break!!! mrc 03-18-08 10
               RE: Spring Break!!! newsomewayne 03-19-08 33
                   RE: Spring Break!!! byoffer 03-19-08 34
           RE: Spring Break!!! Snidget 03-18-08 14
   RE: Spring Break!!! Spanky68 03-18-08 6
       RE: Spring Break!!! Snidget 03-18-08 12
   RE: Spring Break!!! anotherkim 03-19-08 32
       RE: Spring Break!!! mrc 03-19-08 35
       RE: Spring Break!!! arkiegrl 03-19-08 36
 RE: Spring Break!!! Estee 03-18-08 8
   RE: Spring Break!!! mrc 03-18-08 11
   RE: Spring Break!!! Snidget 03-18-08 13
       RE: Spring Break!!! Spanky68 03-18-08 15
       RE: Spring Break!!! Estee 03-18-08 16
           RE: Spring Break!!! byoffer 03-18-08 17
               RE: Spring Break!!! kingfish 03-18-08 18
 RE: Spring Break!!! whoami 03-18-08 19
 RE: Spring Break!!! ARnutz 03-18-08 20
   RE: Spring Break!!! mrc 03-18-08 24
 RE: Spring Break!!! nailbone 03-18-08 22
 RE: Spring Break!!! byoffer 03-18-08 23
   RE: Spring Break!!! mrc 03-18-08 25
 RE: Spring Break!!! jbug 03-18-08 26
 *looks up* foonermints 03-18-08 27
 RE: Spring Break!!! Tenorsaxy 03-18-08 28
 RE: Spring Break!!! AyaK 03-18-08 30
   RE: Spring Break!!! byoffer 03-18-08 31
   RE: Spring Break!!! Estee 03-19-08 37
   RE: Spring Break!!! HobbsofMI 03-19-08 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
I'll never understand why women do it so young....but then I'm not a oobies man.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
I agree that oobs are overrated. I don't mind them, but I don't think I've ever been as oob-obsessed as the stereotypes say I am supposed to be. My Lovely Bride is all natural, and I wouldn't want her any other way.

Agman tricked out my siggie

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-18-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
There was one girl in my senior class that definitely looked like she had implants. That is definitely too young. I don't mind much when they get to college, but then again, I am an oobie man.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Implants are the least sexy thing"

... in the world.

Bolt-on plastic bags filled with salty water.

Don't that just get yer mojo risin'?

*shudder*

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Implants are the least sexy thing"
"Bolt-on plastic bags filled with salty water.

Don't that just get yer mojo risin'?"

Hey, paint them pink and slap a couple of nipples on,

.. and whoa baby....

(OK, it's doesn't sound too good that way. But it is a subject that is worthy of repeated close examinations, and a lot of data gathering from a wide array of sources).

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Implants are the least sexy thing"
You know what they say...once you've seen one set of oobies, you wanna see 'em all.

03-18-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Isn't spring break going on now? Or just last week? or next week? They must have been showing each other lines the doc makes before cutting, or fresh bandages. It does still require surgery, right?

Or that they had discovered over spring break 'new girly feelings', and were about to show more? (My theory).

03-18-08, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Let's just say, there was hefting of said augmented body parts that suggested that the work had been completed.

Bunnies eat nerds.
Our break was last week.

03-18-08, 12:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-08 AT 12:46 PM (EST)

"...there was hefting of said augmented body parts..."

Thus supporting my pet theory.

(if the job was complete, w/stitches out, swelling (unintended swelling) down, there was some miracle healing involved. Sounds like the girls might have taken a little extra time off.)

BTW - More power to women (and men, I guess) who wish to stay natural, add a few inches, take some off, or just reshape. What ever it takes for one to feel good about themselves and live a happier life, more power.

03-18-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Good point. I hadn't thought about that. I guess you don't just slap on a bag of frozen peas for a few hours, huh?

Tribefied

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
I did for my surgery.

I come to smite thee in the name of me Lord and by the order of King Agmanonnius. 2008

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
And how many cup sizes did you increase?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-08 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

Well I haven't paid attention here but when I was in Graduate school the students that were likely to be the type to do this usually left at least a few days early for break.

I think if you did it the Thursday or Friday before Spring Break you could be mostly recovered when going back to school, as long as you weren't going for the extra large kind which I think take longer to recover from.

ETA http://www.breastimplants4you.com/breast_augmentation_recovery_faq.htm#10.

03-18-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
sn't spring break going on now?

Most of the Central Texas schools had spring break last week

03-18-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
UNC had spring break last week as well.

However the schedule seems to vary quite a bit from place to place.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 04:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Spring Break!!!"

ours doesn't start until this Friday. Two weeks. I can.not.wait.

Kimmah Says
--we schedule around Mule Day, so we're always in April, though.

03-19-08, 07:10 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Spring Break!!!"

Bunnies eat nerds.
Ah, Mule Day!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Spring time with Tribe
Mule Day. *snort* Maybe this will be the year I experience it.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Honestly? What amazes me most about this encounter is that neither one knew the other well enough to pick out a potentially-major change in their supposed friend's body. Sweatshirts, even baggy ones, don't hide that much.

03-18-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
They were wearing sweatshirts, but neither of them appeared large to my untrained eyes.

Parvati--all natural.

03-18-08, 12:58 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Baggy enough clothes could hide the up a cup size or two thing that a lot of people do.

I'm not sure if you could do the can't miss no matter what you are wearing surgery over spring break and be up and back to school.

A lot of boob jobs you can't miss, but if they only went up to like a C cup and it wasn't out of proportion with their body you might not notice with baggy clothes.

03-18-08, 01:03 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Maybe they were big Tracey fans and wanted to um...stand out like she does so prominently on Survivor.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/3786.shtml

03-18-08, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
I assumed the sweatshirts were fairly baggy -- but for those at the low end of the alphabet, an increase of one letter isn't hard to spot, and two is generally a dead giveaway unless you're walking with your shoulders tucked in while looking straight down in an outfit four sizes too large. As such, my opinion of their mutual observation abilities remains at 'yeesh'.

Come to think of it, what's really impressive is the outpatient healing time involved here. Some augmentations are more complicated than others and need a longer postsurgical recovery period -- but to be at the 'look at me!' stage with an assumed healing schedule of spring break? Wow.

03-18-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Thanks for the update, Chestee.

*runs*

03-18-08, 02:34 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
(in my "estee" voice)

That's Cookie to you, Halibut!!

(Hey, that was fun).

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-18-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
One of my favorite subjects.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Are you sure they weren't just showing off new tattoos? ...or piercings?

03-18-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
There were t-shirts under the sweatshirts, so no visible skin. I suppose there could have been nipple piercings involved but 1) I didn't look all that closely when the gal hefted her boobs, and 2) it pains me even to think about pierced nipples.

Bunnies eat nerds.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Spring Break!!!"

03-18-08, 03:34 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Do you teach at the highschool level?

I would have thought college spring breaks were earlier in the year, and gosh I hope you don't teach younger than HS.

03-18-08, 03:50 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
College spring breaks vary depending on the quarter/semester system and other things, but ours was last week. A colleague of mine has hers next week, which seems criminal.

Bunnies eat nerds.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
I thought you were going to say they got piercings!
ouch!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "*looks up*"
*records names of potential shareholders*

Stupid Bear Stearns. OBE Oobies cannot collapse!
*prepares to accept the new "Amero" currency*

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-18-08, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Gross.

My next song is for Agman. Check out my new blog!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-08 AT 08:14 PM (EST)

An Emperor Club version of the same scene....

Girl 1: Guess who I did over spring break?

Girl 2: Who?

Girl 1 (opens newspaper, points to picture of Eliot Spitzer)

Girl 2 (squeals): You didn't?

Girl 1: I did!

Girl 2: How much did you get?

Girl 1: Enough to pay for the whole year.

Girl 2: Guess what?

Girl 1: What?

Girl 2 (opens newspaper, points to picture of Paul McCartney)

Girl 1: OH MY GOD!!!! You too?!!!!

Girls 1 and 2: SQUEEEEAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!

03-18-08, 09:46 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
AyaK, that is frellin' brilliant!

03-19-08, 09:09 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
Oh, come on. That's totally unfair. Who hasn't been with Paul?

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Spring Break!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-08 AT 09:43 AM (EST)

Should have made it the new Gov. David Paterson...

New NY governor admits affairs years ago

Edit: or Joe Francis's Girls Gone Wild Bus Crew: Spitzer escort's 'Girls Gone Wild' videos surface

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •