The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ohwell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-08, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ohwell"
zHrelp

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ohwell mattben 03-17-08 1
 RE: ohwell cahaya 03-17-08 2
 RE: ohwell foonermints 03-17-08 3
   RE: ohwell PepeLePew13 03-18-08 17
       RE: ohwell foonermints 03-18-08 18
 RE: ohwell whoami 03-17-08 4
 RE: ohwell dabo 03-17-08 5
 RE: ohwell mysticwolf 03-18-08 6
   RE: ohwell dabo 03-18-08 7
 RE: ohwell Estee 03-18-08 8
 I googled it KeithFan 03-18-08 9
   RE: I googled it Snidget 03-18-08 10
   RE: I googled it Sagebrush Dan 03-18-08 12
       RE: I googled it newsomewayne 03-18-08 15
           RE: I googled it Estee 03-18-08 16
 RE: ohwell frisky 03-18-08 11
 RE: ohwell mrc 03-18-08 13
   RE: ohwell jbug 03-18-08 14
 t AyaK 03-18-08 19
   RE: t J Slice 03-18-08 20
       ʇ cahaya 03-18-08 21
           RE: ʇ AyaK 03-18-08 22
           ♪ ♪♪ ♪ ... Brownroach 03-18-08 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-08, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ohwell"
l;ike I'msupposedto pay attention

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-08, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ohwell"
Are you Ok?

Your original post is garbled, almost as if you were typing 'Help', but hit the 'z' next to Shift for the caps-H and the 'r' going over to the 'e'.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ohwell"
Are you OK matt?

It's a very strange post.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ohwell"
How is that different from all the other posts?

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ohwell"
True. So true..

CT Chupacabra!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-17-08, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ohwell"
Things that make you go hummm?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-08, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ohwell"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/258826

Wazzup?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ohwell"
Did you simply forget your way to the St. Patrick's Day thread? Let me help. It's over here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=30642&forum=DCForumID6&omm=0

Playful memories thanks to Tribe

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ohwell"
Oh, mattben boy, the pipes the pipes...

Is that all, he missed the parade, the wee people, the lucky charms? phhhttt. Go here, laddie, it'll do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGOzY031abs

that geezer was cruisin' for a bruisin'!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ohwell"
You're beyond zHrelp.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I googled it"
http://www.zhrelp.com/

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I googled it"
*squinty eyes*

Wait, isn't that my job around here?

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I googled it"
I followed the link and got some graphics that didn't do much.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I googled it"
You call moving around aimlessly and giving no indication of what they mean or where they link to not doing much?!

I cometh to smite thee in the name of me Lord and by the order of King Agmanonnius. 2008

Me too, actually.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I googled it"
You found Brave's homepage?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ohwell"
GOOD MORNING, MATTBEN!! IS EVERYTHING OKAY??!!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ohwell"
Seems to me that Mattie was trying to IM someone. Maybe Natalie?

Bunnies eat nerds.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ohwell"
Maybe he's practicing his text messaging?

One of Shar's unique creations

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "t"

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: t"
Post of the day.

Ka-Blog Ka-Blammo!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "ʇ"

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ʇ"
precedent

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪♪ "

♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪♪

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •