The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SO2003 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SO2003 Click to send private message to SO2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
I wonder how Allison's sister in law felt today, hearing that Allison wants to take her 4 year old niece to therapy. Wow!!
I would be furious if that were me....Allision that is NOT your decision to make!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison wants to take her niece... julli96 12-16-05 1
   RE: Allison wants to take her niece... BeenThere 12-16-05 2
   RE: Allison wants to take her niece... snowflake2 12-16-05 3
       RE: Allison wants to take her niece... gingergrant 12-16-05 4
           RE: Allison wants to take her niece... mhb0125 12-16-05 5
 RE: Allison wants to take her niece... Mystique 12-16-05 6
   RE: Allison wants to take her niece... Dear Debby 12-16-05 7
 RE: Allison wants to take her niece... SOfan0221 12-16-05 8
 RE: Allison wants to take her niece... Labyrinth 12-16-05 9
   RE: Allison wants to take her niece... imstartingoveralso 12-16-05 10
       RE: Allison wants to take her niece... Sweeti 12-16-05 11
           RE: Allison wants to take her niece... imstartingoveralso 12-16-05 12
       RE: Allison wants to take her niece... Labyrinth 12-16-05 23
   RE: Allison wants to take her niece... steelmagnolia 12-16-05 14
       RE: Allison wants to take her niece... celisabeth 12-16-05 16
       RE: Allison wants to take her niece... elliecat 12-16-05 24
 RE: Allison wants to take her niece... 26mitogo 12-16-05 13
   RE: Allison wants to take her niece... mrsnut 12-16-05 15
       RE: Allison wants to take her niece... olemiss4192 12-16-05 17
       RE: Allison wants to take her niece... jeana28 12-16-05 21
   RE: Allison wants to take her niece... gingergrant 12-16-05 19
 RE: Allison wants to take her niece... Ijustsharted 12-16-05 18
 RE: Allison wants to take her niece... butterfly34 12-16-05 20
 RE: Allison wants to take her niece... clinker39 12-16-05 22
   RE: Allison wants to take her niece... shayshay1 12-16-05 25
 RE: Allison wants to take her niece... maryellennaco 12-19-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

julli96 397 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-16-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julli96 Click to send private message to julli96 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
Very good point! Allison can hardly make any plans of her own...God forbid she starts making decisions for 4 year olds. Like IV pointed out, Allison doesn't even know where she will be living, much less committ to taking a child to therapy. I don't think it's a wise decision when your basically in therapy yourself to be charting any childs coarse of action.

BeenThere 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeenThere Click to send private message to BeenThere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
Amazing...for someone who needs help as much as Allison to be wanting to 'fix' someone else. This is one of Allison's problems and the way she keeps herself from recognizing and doing something about them: she helps other people. And there's always plenty of people who will do the taking...I'm not sure which disfunction makes me angrier.

I once mentioned to a therapist how much my sister needed treatment, and before I could catch my breath...guess who he told me needed it more?

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
I thought the same thing...is it really Allison's choice to make? Maybe Allison should just concentrate on dealing with her own issues with alcohol before she pokes her (kitchen witch) nose into bro & sis-in-law's business?? (I get the feeling Allison does a lot of judging and meddling in the guise of "helping") Anyway, should a WINO really be driving a 4-yr old kid anywhere?

Don't laugh, but when Allison mentioned this, the thought flickered into my head that she wanted to take the niece to therapy so she wouldn't one day have a sob story to compete with Allison's own. (Yeah, you grew up with an alcoholic daddy, too, but at least you got THERAPY for it at a young age...I didn't, so stop stealing my thunder, kid!) LOL! I'm not saying this is the case, I'm just saying it crossed my mind!

And who exactly would be PAYING for this therapy, seeing that Miss Allison is on the verge of bankruptcy?

God, I hope whatever Allison does, she does not try practicing her mini-Life Coach impersonation on this poor unsuspecting kid.

gingergrant 53 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gingergrant Click to send private message to gingergrant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 03:16 AM (EST)

Once again Alliscam is pretending to be the great savior of the world. Now she is giving herself credit for saving the future of her niece before she even did anything. "im not going to let what they did to me happen to her" What a fraud. Alliscam- we see through your fake concern to bring attention to your useless a&&.Go work with homeless people, your peers.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-05, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
I got thoroughly and utterly p*ssed when Allison said she wanted to take her neice to therapy. Even though Allison is the child's aunt , IT'S NOT HER BUSINESS!!! Besides, Jimmy isn't living with the mom and child right now; he's being a drunk *ss at his mommy's house. The sister-in-law needs commended for not letting him stay there and put her and her child through his drinking. I hope the sister-in-law addressed that with her when she went back to Charlotte to see her mommy.

Mystique 429 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mystique Click to send private message to Mystique Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
Allison, I know you want to be a mentor desperately but just because your neice is 4 years old and can't say no, don't push it. Yes, she might look up to you but just think about the damage you could do to her inflicting all your thoughts and insecurities onto an impressionable young girl like that. You could leave as many scars as the situation she was in. If I understood correctly her mother separated from your drinking brother therefore looking out for her and taking her out of a bad situation, later when she is old enough to understand and IF she has any affects from the time spend living with an alcoholic then her mother can assist her. A 4 year old doesn't have the understanding needed, she's out of the situation so you would not only be pointing out how she should be affected if she isn't but also planting a lot of things in a young mind that doesn't need to be. She should have no worries at 4. Let her be.

Dear Debby 64 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dear%20Debby Click to send private message to Dear%20Debby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
I can hear it now (Allison) "Well I did want to leave NC for my career, But after leaving the SO house and I went home, my mommy wanted me to stay....and I had to help my neice!" I have to help my family, that's just who I am.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-16-05, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
Allison, the universe called and said keep your hands off your neice least she turn out like you.

How would Mz Allison pay for this therapist? From her speaking engagements or credit cards?

She is going to support her brother, but not be around him? How is supporting him, sending him get well cards?

Maybe she can set up her donation website again and get some money that way.

Ugh! That woman needs to go. She is upsetting my stomach. And those elf shoes - egads what was that all about. She already crinkles her nose I don't want to see her turned up toes.....she could get a job though as a Christmas elf. *snark, snark*

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
The only thing that saves this child is she is NOT in Allishams' custody. Allisham has no legal right to take her to counseling and most therapists would not deal with a four year old ANYWAY. It would be recommended that the family wait until she is older so she can have been cognitive skills.

Allisham is so full of BS. And I'm sure she will hear from her sister in law - who probably thinks the Stanley family is seriouly screwed up - what SHE thought of the Woman Without a Womb making a parenting decision.

imstartingoveralso 81 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imstartingoveralso Click to send private message to imstartingoveralso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
This is just another one of her stalling tactics,and attempts to create a trauma where it is not certain one exists (like being so certain leaving her hometown would shock the h**l out of her mother).
If you care about this 4 year old, go over to her house, get down on the floor and play with her. Read storybooks. Watch videos. Spend comfortable, no pressure time with her. Let her know that there is a grown up in her life that she can always turn to. That's probably the most important support you can give the child.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
She claims she does NOT want to live in NC when she leaves the house( never soon enough!) so how will she be able to take her niece to therapy?

imstartingoveralso 81 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imstartingoveralso Click to send private message to imstartingoveralso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
>She claims she does NOT
>want to live in
>NC when she leaves the
> house( never soon enough!)
>so how will she be
>able to take her
>niece to therapy?

Wasn't it great that Iyanla immediately smacked her in the face with that fact! Does she think we are all stupid?

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
>If you care about this 4
>year old, go over to
>her house, get down on
>the floor and play with
>her. Read storybooks.
>Watch videos. Spend comfortable,
>no pressure time with her.
> Let her know that
>there is a grown up
>in her life that she
>can always turn to.

I agree completely. Allisham would be better helping her family by showing them HOW to live then rushing in and being their co-dependent enabler. Find out what the sister-in-law really needs - does she need an attorney? Does the mom need counseling? maybe all the mom needs is someone to pay for a babysitter so she can work and be independent of drunk husband.

Allisham is putting what she wants onto someone else. I highly doubt that a 4 year old needs to be "in therapy" - and apparently from another poster the sister-in-law doesn't have drunk brother living with her.

Allisham is probably jealous that sister-in-law kicked out the drunk husband, and her own mother never did.

steelmagnolia 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steelmagnolia Click to send private message to steelmagnolia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
I am curious why Iymama did not point out that Allison has NO LEGAL right to take the child to counseling. Can Allilush break the law as she sees fits?

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-16-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
>I am curious why Iymama did not point out that Allison has NO LEGAL right to take the child to counseling. Can Allilush break the law as she sees fits?

I agree that Allison has no legal right to take her niece to therapy, but I didn't have any problem with Iyanla's going the "It may not be in your niece's best interest to start therapy and then discontinue it abruptly when and if you leave Charlotte" route.

We know that as the child's aunt, Allison has no legal right to take the child to therapy without her parents' permission. But it's possible that Allison's sister-in-law would consent to Allison's plans. Therefore, I thought it was more important that Allison hear the message that "Uh. You shouldn't be taking this child to therapy because it's not in her best interest" than it was for her to hear "It's not legal to take her to therapy unless her parents have consented."

I also agree with the previous post who said that the better thing for Allison to do is to spend low-stress, no-drama time playing with the child.

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

>I am curious why Iymama did
>not point out that Allison
>has NO LEGAL right to
>take the child to counseling.
> Can Allilush break the
>law as she sees fits?
>
I agree with you steel... and

I hope the sister-in-law watched the show and reads these message boards, because you need to keep your child away from Auntie Allison. She doesn't have a life of her own and wants to meddle in other people's lives. There you go interfering again Allison like you think you left with the skills Iyanla tried to get through your thick skull. All through the show you kept saying you don't get it..well you didn't and I am sure you nothing has changed since you got back to NC. You have no legal right to take your niece to some WHACK JOB that will probably plant some sick ideas in your nieces head. Get your own head straight, take it out of your big fat A#S, and live your own life. Quit trying to con people, quit asking for donations, pay your own damn bills, but if you want to drink yourself into a stupor everyday, by all means...GO RIGHT AHEAD.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
Another of Allisham's Mother Theresa roles. She'll find one way or another to extole her superior wisdom on some unsuspecting soul! Once all the adults see thru all her BS, she won't have anyone left except children. And since most kids who are old enough for kindergarten wouldn't have anything to do with her either, she would HAVE to go below age 5 to find someone too nieve to see what a load of cr@< she is. [P>Think of the nightmares she would give a 4-yr old!!! Her face alone would give the kid a life-long fear of clowns. Add all her facial expressions, nose krinkles, etc -- that poor kid would never sleep again! But worse ... just imagine all the healing words she could bestow upon this poor unsuspecting kid!

mrsnut 89 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsnut Click to send private message to mrsnut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
I agree with all of you. When I heard her say that, I was like "WTF"???????? First, who would put a 4 year old in therapy??? And second, like you all said, it wasn't in Allison place to make that kind of decision. If Allison wants to be a help to her niece.....stay far, far, away from her!! She doesn't need a role model like her!

olemiss4192 107 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail olemiss4192 Click to send private message to olemiss4192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
I absolutely can not tolerate A "lisp"son one more freakin minute! OMG! She drainssssss me and I can't watch her anymore. I hate to be the camera that she spits all over when she lispppppppppssssss.WTF? Now, we( the taxpayers) have to pay for her bankruptcy when she files for it. This is why the world is like it is, because of selfish, stupid, self consuming, people like her. Pitiful.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
In Alisons little world, The idea mightve sounded good, like shes saving the world, one little 4 year old at a time. but in reality, its a bad idea. This should be entirely the little girls parents.. not Alison. Alison has noo legal custody of her, she would have to sign release forms and other things and if shes not the custodial parent, the forms will be null and void.
Everything about Alison bugs me this season. I try hard to watch the show with an open mind, hoping i would learn something about myself, but i end up yelling at hte houseguests. For once i didnt cry the least bit at this graduation. i felt noo connection to Jessica. she did look great.. but i never really found anything interesting about her.

have a great day...

gingergrant 53 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gingergrant Click to send private message to gingergrant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"

>Think of the nightmares she would
>give a 4-yr old!!!
>Her face alone would give
>the kid a life-long fear
>of clowns. Add all
>her facial expressions, nose krinkles,
>etc -- that poor kid
>would never sleep again!
>But worse ... just imagine
>all the healing words she
>could bestow upon this poor
>unsuspecting kid!

O.M.G ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Life long fear of clowns! That Is Too Funny

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
Well lets just all hope that child does not need therapy no matter who takes her. geeez.

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
>I wonder how Allison's sister in
>law felt today, hearing that
>Allison wants to take her
>4 year old niece to
>therapy. Wow!!
> I would be furious if
>that were me....Allision that is
>NOT your decision to make!!!
>
>

Yes, you are so correct. I was thinking that while I was watching it.

clinker39 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clinker39 Click to send private message to clinker39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
>I wonder how Allison's sister in
>law felt today, hearing that
>Allison wants to take her
>4 year old niece to
>therapy. Wow!!
> I would be furious if
>that were me....Allision that is
>NOT your decision to make!!!
>
>

I am not sure if I saw this right, I was cleaning at the time, so I may have misconstrude the part I am talking about. Wasnt Allison talking to (I think it was) TJ and LISA?? I know for sure it was TJ. But, wasnt she telling them, in the kitchen, that she planned on doing this and she was acting all cocky??
Then the camera pans over to TJ, and she didnt even look at her, or humor her with a nod or anything, and allison walked out like she just held court or something?? Did I see that right?? just curous, clinks

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
Allsion is one sick old heffa, Who the hell is she to say her niece needs therapy when she can't even get her assignments at the soh, if I was her sil I would keep my daughter away from her, I have never heard Alison mention her niece or any concern for her well being until today, this old heffa doesn't know how to stop, I really believe Allison needs to be in a mental ward cause she is so dam off.I can see why her mom gets so irrated with her, I would hate to have to live with Allison and drama.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Allison wants to take her niece to therapy"
Might as well go ahead and start early... The kid has a FREAKSHOW for an aunt!! If I were the girl's mother, I would BAN AUNT ALIHO from coming anywhere NEAR her child - EVER! They could call Children's Protective Services on her for allowing her child to be used and abused by ALIHO for self-promotional purposes!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •